Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why incels taking psychedelics ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
incels are high inhib and mentaly ill virgins , why so many of them drop acid and other psych ?

what the pro's for incels ?

Im a huge fan of lsd and psychs in general myself. In many cases, psychedelics dissolve one's sense of self, or the ego. So in some sense this could actually be beneficial to incels who are really self conscious about their looks and personal deficiencies, because they no longer perceive themselves as a distinct individual, separate from the rest of the world.

Theres also been a great deal of research out of Johns Hopkins University, NYU, Kings College London, and other institutions indicating that psychedelic-assisted therapy has the potential to treat mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD, which many incels struggle with.

Last edited:
what kind of pros acid gives you ? Are you enjoy living like incel after acid ,or acid numbs the pain of living like incel ?

For about a week or two after a trip ill usually feel generally happier, not as resentful towards others, i wont have as many suicidal/depressive thoughts etc. Eventually though i become miserable again. So yeah i guess in a way it kinda numbs the pain but with an effect that lasts longer than the high. Probably due to the increased serotonin levels

Im a huge fan of lsd and psychs in general myself. In many cases, psychedelics dissolve one's sense of self, or the ego. So in some sense this could actually be beneficial to incels who are really self conscious about their looks and personal deficiencies, because they no longer perceive themselves as a distinct individual, separate from the rest of the world.

Theres also been a great deal of research out of Johns Hopkins University, NYU, Kings College London, and other institutions indicating that psychedelic-assisted therapy has the potential to treat mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety, and PTSD, which many incels struggle with.
Interesting.

For about a week or two after a trip ill usually feel generally happier, not as resentful towards others, i wont have as many suicidal/depressive thoughts etc. Eventually though i become miserable again. So yeah i guess in a way it kinda numbs the pain but with an effect that lasts longer than the high. Probably due to the increased serotonin levels

redpilled on acid for 2 weeks , then back to blackpill .?

Speak for yourself buddy.

OK :feelsautistic:

Psychedelics can have very positive effects, especially if you're depressed or have PTSD or have a dangerous addiction. I wouldn't recommend taking any for recreational purposes, this can lead to dark trips and experiences if you're only doing it to have fun. If you're doing it for positive reasons, for help, etc that tends to be good.

However depending on how deep lore you can get, if you're very redpilled, even whitepilled, you can interact with beings during these trips which claim to be God, or all powerful, etc, these beings are liars, they are known liars who while they do have access to certain truths and information they abuse this knowledge as a front to give themselves clout and have you succumb to them. They are basically demons. I know this shit sounds kinda wacky and goofy now but if you ever go on one of these trips from LSD, Mushrooms, DMT, or any other things that can lead to trips like this, be aware that any beings you run into aren't your friends, if they try to imply they're all powerful or God, or what have you in any way shape or form, do not believe them.

Other than that doing these substances as I said can have very positive long term mental effects, and these substances are non addictive so you shouldn't have to or want to do these substances very often.

yes indeed very dark trips .
i have seen and contact whit this demons form shrooms and slavia , on LSD stop time and travel in space/time.

Salvia gives me the baddest trips. Shrooms get my only lies from femoid demon this femonoid demon say its God . i was death . I dont know why ppl like this drugs ? Ok you say its benefit for addictions from opioid and cure depress ,but its not safe ,cheap or legal.

i have very strong feelings on weed to ...

It's easier for me to be positive on LSD if anything. Music enhancement is my favorite part about it

incels are high inhib and mentaly ill virgins
Cucc

Because lsd and other psychedelics are the BEST cope tbh

LSD is overrated. Save your money.