Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why incels should be religious

Thank you brother. Alhamdullilah for not being degenerates.
inshallah we shall spread islam far and wide and restore basedness in our societies

inshallah we shall spread islam far and wide and restore basedness in our societies
In shaa Allah but unfortunately it was already foretold that degeneracy would only get worse. It is one of the signs of qiyaamah after all.

Just believe nothing created everything bro! Its only logical

In shaa Allah but unfortunately it was already foretold that degeneracy would only get worse. It is one of the signs of qiyaamah after all.
Apparently a time of basedness shall arrive after the degenerate phase, I hope we arrive soon.

Apparently a time of basedness shall arrive after the degenerate phase, I hope we arrive soon.
Really? I wasn't aware. I guess Turkey has contributed to it; turning Aya Sophia into a mosque again. All the seething cumskins and Greeks are hilarious. They're coping so hard, thinking they will reconquest Istanbul. :lul:

Really? I wasn't aware. I guess Turkey has contributed to it; turning Aya Sophia into a mosque again. All the seething cumskins and Greeks are hilarious. They're coping so hard, thinking they will reconquest Istanbul. :lul:
Byzantiboos are one of the cringest faggots I have ever encountered tbh. Yea Erdogan is pretty based hope he starts radicalizing the country, degeneracy becomes more and more an issue in turkey.

Byzantiboos are one of the cringest faggots I have ever encountered tbh. Yea Erdogan is pretty based hope he starts radicalizing the country, degeneracy becomes more and more an issue in turkey.
In sha Allah, I have faith in Erdogan. JFL at Byzantiboos, that is a funny term.

Religion is cope. Why would you worship a god if he made you into a subhuman doomed to be ridiculed and never accepted?