Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why incels should be anti-USA

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
USA = cuck-central. a unique, dangerous and giga cucked mix of traditionalism/religion + feminism/cuckism

look what US is exporting to the world:

AOC increase: japan, philipines etc. , for instance, philipines increased aoc from 12 all the way to 16. all thanks to US influence. now, US has no direct involvement in this, but its obvious it's coz of anglo-US direct CULTURAL infleunce in this shit.

ban/shun on nudity: international shows on netflix for example, shuns nudity. even tho countries in europe and latam normally dont give as much fuck about it. US infleunce causes them to change

domestic "violence": us is exporting this bullshit too.

feminsm: dont need to say more

anglo-cuckism is unqiue. its a mix of cucked traditionalism + modern feminism, combining the WORST FACTORS of those two

for example, Nordic countries are giga cucked and adopted feminism. but due to feminist dogma, they dont actually have alimony (coz foids in this dogma, supposely have equal footing with men, so men are not obligate to support foids and "kids" (whehter its his kids or not)). also Nordic countries, have universal conscription, so foids and men, both have to serve in military for like 1-2 years.

but US and anglo cuck countries are different. in anglo cuck countries, the foids get all the feminism advantages, but NONE of the obligations. they still get "protekted" with all the extreme privilleges in "traditional" societies, but they get NONE OF THE OBLIGATIONS.

it's the FUCKING ABSOLUTE WORST for men. its matriachy out of control.

anything anti-anglo is therefore pro-men. angloism is the MOST CUCKED form of system in terms of treatment of the genders out there ON THE PLANET EARTH.

I’m anti society, culture, authority and civilization

Holy shit I fucking agree, I’m not really pro China or Russia but anything that dethrones the Anglosphere is okay in my books.

I’ve even woken my father to the fact that America imports their shitty culture world wide and fucking destroys nations.