Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why incels need this site

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
All over the media people say that sites like this are a breeding ground of terrorists yet if this site wouldn’t exist many more cels would dope or go er We support each other although the media and normies can’t see that because they are fucking dumb and don’t know our slang and meanings behind them I don’t want any one to rope but that’s not my choice ever man has the right to take his own life no matter what

no one here is going to get a gf much less breeding terrorist children

Why do they spend so much time trying to make ugly people into terrorists? Aren’t they the ones going on about fat shaming and treating people by the content of their character, not their outwards appearances? Bunch of shallow cunts and liars they all are. The media should be blamed and prosecuted for creating all these fake factions and radicalizing people through their lies.

They push us away, then we form our own communities of outcasts, and they still want to destroy this. We can't have anything nice, while actual criminals and rapists are living much better lives than we do.
Maybe the pen really is mightier than the sword.

Bluepillers think gaslighting, lying, dismissing men's issues, victim blaming and giving shitty unrealistic advice to incels is the solution. Fuck those assholes.

All over the media people say that sites like this are a breeding ground of terrorists yet if this site wouldn’t exist many more cels would dope or go er We support each other although the media and normies can’t see that because they are fucking dumb and don’t know our slang and meanings behind them I don’t want any one to rope but that’s not my choice ever man has the right to take his own life no matter what
The truth has no place in socially acceptable prejudices.

normies view us like monsters

It´s hard to come by a real alternative to 4chan.
Fuck that place.

We are all going to die, death is inevitable

Bluepillers think gaslighting, lying, dismissing men's issues, victim blaming and giving shitty unrealistic advice to incels is the solution. Fuck those assholes.
Exactly. They are low IQ normies who give half-assed advice and expect the same results from everyone they give it to.

I already do dope