Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why incels might like to see society burn down

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
No one is ever going to stick up for us. Even in good times, average men, let alone ugly as just used a scapegoats and get their lives destroyed for social justice points, political points or even a pat on the back.

Most of our parents or family would sell us out for social media likes. No one has our backs. If people are made aware of our existence, they want us dead.

I dunno about the rest of you, but I just want everyone to get fucking destroyed, get infected with corona, go broke, die drowning in hopelessness.

ww3 couldn't come sooner

We all wanna see it burn but it won't. It has too many safety nets and (((they))) are too powerful.

If people are made aware of our existence, they want us dead.
yeah we are already considered "terrorists"

You're one of my favorite posters here man. Just wanted to let you know.

I would be lying if I told you I didn't care about society. If I didn't care about the society that I live in, I wouldn't be so angry at them for rejecting and bullying me. Since I can't fit in, ever, I want to watch all of it go down in flames man... I can't stand watching everyone around me brutally mogging me/bullying me to hell while having a good time.

If I woke up in a Chad body tomorrow, I'd probably forget about all of this - literally all of it - the second some cute foid approaches me. We're all hypocrites and fucktards and I can't wait for the end.

it's coming. i've got about 25 cans of beef stew so i'm definitely ready for anything.

Destruction doesn't bother me at all.
It's not like I have children who could benefit from a better future
full

I don't care if society burns down anymore. I have become so cynical and world-weary that I have lost all emotion, and if society goes all Mad Max, I'd do what I can to survive. I am armed so I'm not completely defenseless. If society goes to complete shit, most of these normies are pussies and wouldn't handle the type of brutality that a post-apocalyptic world brings

Just let this shitty society burn

contrary to popular opinion, the apocaleptic septic tank is not the great equalizer but Zombie Apocalyse will be d fungus growing among us.

I wanted a passive income to LDAR in peace.
But I guess that a societal collapse is better than being a wagie

I like to watch the world burn. Because they prevented us to belong to him. It's not my place. It will never be.

Corona. It's pleasant to note the boredom of Stacies and Chads.

They are weak. They would never endure a life like ours. They are desperate for the possibility of not traveling for a long time. Funny.

I'd like to see the world burn as well.

You're one of my favorite posters here man. Just wanted to let you know.

I would be lying if I told you I didn't care about society. If I didn't care about the society that I live in, I wouldn't be so angry at them for rejecting and bullying me. Since I can't fit in, ever, I want to watch all of it go down in flames man... I can't stand watching everyone around me brutally mogging me/bullying me to hell while having a good time.

If I woke up in a Chad body tomorrow, I'd probably forget about all of this - literally all of it - the second some cute foid approaches me. We're all hypocrites and fucktards and I can't wait for the end.

Understandable.

I however only truly "care" about them in the sense that they are unfortunately needed for my supply of NEETbux to continue rolling in each month.

Also without them how am I ever going to have delicious fast food delivered to my door as one of my favorite passtime copes?

Lastly certain talented members of them make the videogames that I play as yet another cope so you see where this is heading right?

Yeah, I/we unfortunately need these otherwise useless fucks if only because they keep the infrastructure running that deliver us the necessary copes in order that we may stay alive until nature arbitrarily decides to take us out (if we alternatively never get up the courage/fortitude to self terminate before that happens).

I want to watch it burn down, these riots aren't doing it for me though. There's no carnage no violence nothing, just a bunch of norm faggots and virtue signalers looking for a chance to be on TV. It really shows how many weak pussies there are, they'll burn cars but they won't burn people or risk their lives for something "greater" than them (also I'm not talking a few people who do it on a few occasions I'm talking majority of rioters showing up ready to fight/hand their life over to be a martyr.)

Last edited: