Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Why incels don't understand that it's their behaviour that drives women away?"

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wp09mm/why_incels_dont_understand_that_its_their/

Let me refute this retarded blue pilled soy nonsense from cucktears.

:soy:I have to say, I feel a lot of empathy for those men cause they don't seem to see that they are the source of their own frustration:soy:

You don't you lying sack of shit. Your whole tread is dedicated to stalking and bullying Incels for their looks. It's literally in the name "INCELTEARS"

:soy:How can you believe that anybody would like you when you are full of rage and entitlement?:soy:

Chads can have what ever personality they want and still get foids. Foids love Chad serial killers such as Ted Bundy.

:soy:Don't you think that women became more 'picky' because they heightened their standard for healthy relationships (and not for physical appearance as you make us believe)? And this, precisely because women start to be tired of being considered as sex objects since centuries (and still nowadays, even and mostly among incels communities):soy:

Foids objective themselves voluntarily. They walk around half naked and flaunt themselves on Tik Tok and Instagram. Most foids have OnlyFans accounts also. It's foids own behaviour and decisions that causes them to be viewed as sex objects.

:soy:Aren't incels picky as well? By discrimating overweighted women and women of colour most of the time. I am sorry to bring it out to all the incels, but yes, there's a small pourcent of chance that you'll end up with a supermodel. But you wanna know something else? Most of women do not generally end up with supermodels either. The world is not black and white:soy:

Incels are no where near as picky as foids are. Regarding non White women. Foids refuse to date Asian and Indian men. Is that wrong? The women with the least SMV by race are black women and they still have a FAR easier time dating than non White men. Regarding overweight women. Incels would be happy with a chubby or slightly overweight woman. We just don't want an obese landwhale because that's unhealthy and disgusting. It's also a far realistic standard than foids who refuse to date men based on their height or penis size. Women end up with a betabuxx cuckold who they just view as an ATM after they are finished riding the Chad carousal. The betabuxx cuckold has no sex with the foid. She eventually ends up divorce raping Him. The subreddit dead bedrooms proves my point. https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/

:soy:So instead of letting your jealousy and teenager's traumas taking control and leading everybody to think you are a creep, why don't you try to open yourself a little more to people and learn what tolerance, kindness and respect are about?:soy:

More blue pilled nonsense. No amount of "Tolerance" "Kindness" Or "Respect" Will change your looks. Foids will still reject you.

:soy:Dating in the modern world is hard, I admit it. As I admit that modern dating tends to give "advantages" to women (for the obvious reason that sex sells and women are considered as products). But finding the right person requires time and patience for EVERYONE, and a lot of work on oneself. And no, I can assure that "Chad" that gets a lot of girls are not necessarily happier (do you really think being a j*rk is better?):soy:

No amount of "Time" Or "Patience" Will magically find you the right person or change your looks. This is Disney love nonsense. Being a bad boy Chad is better than being a nice guy Chad. Foids love bad boy Chads. Foids have rape fantasies about bad boy Chads.

Last edited:
The fact that the post is full of rhetoric makes me realize how cringe he is in person.

Why do soys think that if you don’t want an overweight woman then that it means you want a super model?
Normal weight women should be the norm and not all of them are models jfl. The amount of fat women are artificially raising the attractiveness of average skinny foids making the dating market even worse

We got played :lul:

[UWSL]I'm not filled with hate, that's a lie. I talk to everyone normally, people don't even realize I'm incel in my personal life. The problem with these people is that they think being an Incel is the same as being a misogynist Nazi, which is incorrect. You can't really judge something you don't even know the definition of.[/UWSL]

A rapist and murderer Chad (so shitty behaviour) still has more success with foids than the nicest of incels :feelsseriously:
Their cucked :bluepill: propaganda won't convince anyone with a functional brain :feelsseriously:

IT being completely :bluepill: retarded once again

i can't even make myself read a paragraph, the amount of respect and regard i have for the reddit creature personality/way of speaking is abysmal

They have a hard time understanding cause and effect, they are all probably very bad at science

Since when did being ugly become a behavior

Everything you Do is creepy when youre ugly.

I avoid pandering to holes under any situation including when harrassed.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::feelskek:did not read I hate the SHIT OUT OF WOMEN.:feelskek::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

but everyone likes me in real life i'm a nice person

It's absolutely ridiculous with zero research or knowledge. It's also infuriating. The lack of understanding and self awareness is basically at indoctrination levels.

Why don't these people make dating app profiles with just average guys, not even straight up unattractive but just average guys and see how they do, if they can even get one match who will speak to them.

I know myself from my own profiles and ones I've used of other guys that unless you're top level conventionally attractive you won't get one single average white match who will do anything more than humor you for a couple messages then ghost.
How they still go on about personality and not looks when tinder exists is beyond me.

Tinder basically tells you everything you need to know but these people are so detached from reality they literally try to denounce facts and hard evidence. You could literally show them Data on all men's sexual history and which ones had a lot of it and who got none and the faces of these people and they'd still try to lie.

I think that this group are basically incel in denial, I've seen pictures of them and their apparent admit and these guys look like butch lesbians and guys who are what incels are stereotypically supposed to look like. They're hypocrites.

Also theres a reason why literally no incel poster is conventionally attractive apart from that one guy orb who was just mental but still actually got matches.

Wouldn't it make more sense that a group of men who none of which are conventionally attractive are that way because of looks and not personality when females fuck guys they just meet or agree to fuck guys they've been talking to for under an hour online. Where's the personality when they have all these one nighters and arrange to fck guys they just started talking to. Some of these guys are reprehensible excuses for people but that never stopped them.
No guy is ever too bad to get bytches.

And also if it's all about personality why do they only swipe on 2 to 5 percent of guys.

How can it be about personality when they literally never speak to us?! Never even look at us unless it's to laugh or scowl.

If it wasn't about just looks why do cum drinking shit eating bat shit crazy narcissistic derailed cheating nutjobs like Conor Murphy constantly bang top level hoes with no car no job and no shirt. Yeah I'm sure it's his magnetic personality and enriching character..

Fcking joke. Today's females care nothing but model looks they open their legs practically without even knowing the guys name but treat less attractive men like lepers regardless of who they are as people. Sometimes I wish I was fully asexual and didn't find them attractive so I could live a life of relative peace and stop being lonely. These people are a dumpster fire of a gender and men don't deserve to have them as our opposite. A world of just men without any sexual animal urges would be great.

It is simple, soyciety don't want us to be considered human beings, we don't have proper rights, that is why faggotry is on the rise, have you notice that more than 80% of fags are ugly, ethnic and/or manlets?

Lmao all overweight women have to do is lose weight and then they'd get slayed so easy by Chad :feelskek::feelskek:. It doesn't make sense at all for us to date them, as that would be to encourage their laziness to make themselves presentable.

Don't you think that women became more 'picky' because they heightened their standard for healthy relationships (and not for physical appearance as you make us believe)?

Funny, 30% of foids are in abusive relationships right now, meanwhile 31% of young american males are incels.

If these foids raised their standards a little bit more and dumped their abusive partners for a new partner who has never abused anyone in their lives, incels would cease to exist in 5 minutes.

Reality is the opposite of what this IT post claims. Foids actually raised the standards for looks and lowered the standards for relationship quality.

Why do soys think that if you don’t want an overweight woman then that it means you want a super model?
Normal weight women should be the norm and not all of them are models jfl. The amount of fat women are artificially raising the attractiveness of average skinny foids making the dating market even worse
Plus most of these people who preach to incels or ‘ascended’ settled for landwhales or untouchables. If I can’t get a looksmatch who looks after her body I’m staying alone and that’s not being a standardscel

Nah its because I have an ugly acne scarred face. No woman could ever like a face like that

Therefore is no behaviors for you're face
tbh. My behavior, much like any random bs people pull out of a hat nowadays as a buzzword, has changed countless times over the course of my life, people adapt behavior especially depending on situation, setting, and experience. However, this didn't restructure my face. Hence my face was the only thing that didn't change. Now those considerations coupled with the fact that the way i'm treated has also never changed and the insults hurled at me and the reasons given to me by people are directly attributed to how I look, it's really not a hard puzzle to figure out. The reasons are clear and self-evident.

And just to top it off. When my looks aren't factored into the equation and the people don't know what I look like, we get along just fine. Up until of course I send a photo of myself. In which case I get blocked or ghosted without fail. Even a child could put the pieces together.

Didn't read but it's not possible to drive women away if they never come near us in the first place.

tbh. My behavior, much like any random bs people pull out of a hat nowadays as a buzzword, has changed countless times over the course of my life, people adapt behavior especially depending on situation, setting, and experience. However, this didn't restructure my face. Hence my face was the only thing that didn't change. Now those considerations coupled with the fact that the way i'm treated has also never changed and the insults hurled at me and the reasons given to me by people are directly attributed to how I look, it's really not a hard puzzle to figure out. The reasons are clear and self-evident.

And just to top it off. When my looks aren't factored into the equation and the people don't know what I look like, we get along just fine. Up until of course I send a photo of myself. In which case I get blocked or ghosted without fail. Even a child could put the pieces together.
Now imagine what it was like pre- internet where all communication and "friendships" were face 2 face...

That's what I experienced.

I didn't have the luxury of digital hopium.

Now imagine what it was like pre- internet where all communication and "friendships" were face 2 face...

That's what I experienced.

I didn't have the luxury of digital hopium.
pretty much what it was for me tbh. Social medias didn't really seem to kick off a ton with normies till I was in my 20's. Not to mention that during the times when I was naive and would make accounts with me on them. People didn't bother talking to me. I spent most of my days outside trying to get to know people that way.

pretty much what it was for me tbh. Social medias didn't really seem to kick off a ton with normies till I was in my 20's. Not to mention that during the times when I was naive and would make accounts with me on them. People didn't bother talking to me. I spent most of my days outside trying to get to know people that way.
Everyone is in a shell like hiding turtles these days bro! Even the Christ stains! It's like weirder than ever as far as social psychology goes.

Shrinkage.

Everyone is trying to float alone.

They must have forgot about ant rafts.
(We all hang together or we'll all hang separately!)

How white (& all, tbh) culture used to be.

Start becoming valuable bro. Learn primitive survival skills. Wild foods, water, shelter etc....

It my best cope.

Everyone is in a shell like hiding turtles these days bro! Even the Christ stains! It's like weirder than ever as far as social psychology goes.

Shrinkage.

Everyone is trying to float alone.

They must have forgot about ant rafts.
(We all hang together or we'll all hang separately!)

How white (& all, tbh) culture used to be.

Start becoming valuable bro. Learn primitive survival skills. Wild foods, water, shelter etc....

It my best cope.
it's over tbh.

Wouldn't it make more sense that a group of men who none of which are conventionally attractive are that way because of looks and not personality when females fuck guys they just meet or agree to fuck guys they've been talking to for under an hour online. Where's the personality when they have all these one nighters and arrange to fck guys they just started talking to. Some of these guys are reprehensible excuses for people but that never stopped them.
No guy is ever too bad to get bytches.

And also if it's all about personality why do they only swipe on 2 to 5 percent of guys.

How can it be about personality when they literally never speak to us?! Never even look at us unless it's to laugh or scowl.
You hit the nail in the head here. Men are reject before foids get to even know them, because of their looks, and their looks alone.

I have to say, I feel a lot of empathy for those men cause they don't seem to see that they are the source of their own frustration.
Didn't read past this. Another entitled person who projects their life onto ours. :feelsseriously:

Always with the same mantra “learn kindness, empathy and tolerance inkwell” :foidSoy:

TFW you're the 400 lbs 10% bodyfat, 6'6 Leader of the Aryan brotherhood gigachad (but still permavirgin -- it's 2022) that is plotting to exterminate 80% of women by 2023 and reddit believes you.

Everything on the internet is true and reflects real life! :soy::foidSoy:

Why doesn't IT understand that their IQ is driving reality away?