Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy INCELS ARE EVIL SEXIST MISOGYNISTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU INCELS HATE WAHMEN.... JUST BE NICE TO THEM... WAHMEN ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY NOT YOUR LOOKS.

I FUCKING HATE YOU INCELS. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ARRESTED FOR HATE SPEECH... I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN.... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
A11

I'm not denying. I'm a misogynistic evil because of society.

Being a cuck is considered normal. Being normal is considered misogynistic. And being misogynistic makes you a terrorist. We live in a skewed world

Yes I’m misogynistic, young foids should all be beaten and raped by incels at least once :reeeeee:

A11
This soy trio meme is so fucking funny.

Incels.is is so misogynistic, they ban foids on sight

I might be sexist and misogynistic but I am not evil. Its not evil to hate foids. To be antifemale is to be antievil.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.
Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182590414Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:25 PM CST
"misogynistic jerks" "misogynistic jerks"? Misogyny is actually quite good. Female individuals manipulate society using the presence of an orifice. Society fares very well when female influence is restrained.

Has any woman ever apologized for turning me into a misogynyst?

Has any woman ever apologized for turning me into a misogynyst?
No, we were born with the sin in misogyny and for the rest of our lives were to damned for it.

I met a black woman who thinks exactly like OP is describing. She literally told me she wants to kick every incel in the balls.

Like sure I get it, but who the fuck does that help? It seems like incels could ascend if people would stop trying so hard to hold us down by criticizing, excluding, dehumanizing, etc.

Understanding is in short supply and its something that could actually help us.

funny how they sometimes admit that our issues are true but they're caused by le "toxic masculinity" which we apparently created to oppress ourselves cos we're just that schizo :feelsaww:

It seems like incels could ascend if people would stop trying so hard to hold us down by criticizing, excluding, dehumanizing, etc.
Bro, if you were good-looking, high-status, or rich foids would be queueing up to suck your dick even if you were a serial rapist-murderer.

This whole "you're incel because personality" thing is a meme. Foids can't gauge personality if their lives depend on it -- and it often does, counting by the prevalence of women in abusive relationships (30%), some of which end up being killed by the partner she picked. Meanwhile, the number of Incels in relationships is zero despite the fact that no incel is a wife-beater meanwhile Incels are 30% of young men in the USA.

Bro, if you were good-looking, high-status, or rich foids would be queueing up to suck your dick even if you were a serial rapist-murderer.

This whole "you're incel because personality" thing is a meme. Foids can't gauge personality if their lives depend on it -- and it often does, counting by the prevalence of women in abusive relationships (30%), some of which end up being killed by the partner she picked. Meanwhile, the number of Incels in relationships is zero despite the fact that no incel is a wife-beater meanwhile Incels are 30% of young men in the USA.
Okay, this all could be true.

Are there times where its harder for you to make friends than it is for others? How do you explain this difference?

Indeed non-incels commit infinitely more atrocities than incels do. Something people like to overlook because it doesn't directly enable them to maintain their prejudice towards reject males.

Indeed non-incels commit infinitely more atrocities than incels do. Something people like to overlook because it doesn't directly enable them to maintain their prejudice towards reject males.
Right. It's not about thinking for normies, it's about the way that they feel.

Normies need to work through their own feelings towards incels to see what actually causes people to be violent. I hope that there are some normies out there who think it's important to have true beliefs and not just believe blindly that the way they feel is reality.

Right. It's not about thinking for normies, it's about the way that they feel.

Normies need to work through their own feelings towards incels to see what actually causes people to be violent. I hope that there are some normies out there who think it's important to have true beliefs and not just believe blindly that the way they feel is reality.
True tbh. feelings > reality and data as far as they're concerned

I actually say all of that