Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why incels are hated

Or perhaps again I’m wrong, will need to think on it — I’m not religious myself, just considering whether inceldom is a product of our recent society or if more ancient societies had safe guards in place to generate a more equitable outcome for men that where we’ve landed today.
Romans were all monogamous. Germanic tribes were Chad take all. Guess who won? Roman Men had something to fight for while Germanic Tribesmen, nearly next to all of them didn't have any stake in keeping their society going so didn't have any loyalty to anything.

I wish all leftists were shot to death, not only the ones in this forum.

I still don't know why 4chan hates Incels ? It seems like 4chan maybe got invaded by leftists feminists and sex havers ? That's my guess anyway.

Because most of them are misogynists, terrorists, gore lovers, mentally ill nazis who haven't even begun to understand the meaning of such a movement.
Back to reddit commie faggot :feelspuke:

I still don't know why 4chan hates Incels ? It seems like 4chan maybe got invaded by leftists feminists and sex havers ? That's my guess anyway.
i remember 4chan used to be a lot more incel friendly. i remember the catalyst for me leaving was when they started telling everybody to "have sex". i think its partly because its just full of normalfaggots that aren't actually reactionary, contrarian, or counter culture. like when the ukraine war started i went onto /pol/ for the first time since the election just out of curiosity and was shocked to see that they all supported ukraine. like what the fuck

i think the other reason is that they are all betas LARPing as alphas and hate incels because they are redpiller cucks. nobody there is actually a chad. if you are chad you are too busy slaying IRL to waste time on that shit hole

they hate because we are virgin

they hate because we are virgin

They hate the traits, the inexperience, the physical ugliness and low value of the male so for him to be in that position.

It also comes down their deluded thinking that the incel must be very picky and he rejects the ugliest women, when infact the opposite is true.

They hate most of all that incels speak out about the unfairness of it and give real examples of how life in general is easier for their looksmatch and below. It doesn't fit the mainstream feminist "poor oppressed females" narrative. So they and their cucks are in a triggered loop of hatred and anger. :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 8CD2195A-B82D-4366-BEA9-337790D05E45.jpeg
    8CD2195A-B82D-4366-BEA9-337790D05E45.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
Their beliefs are coming purely from a perspective of wanting to maintain the status quo which favors them.

I can't fault this logic. It is a perspective of normies that is prevalent. You can expand this basically everything that is not mainstream. Look at the attitude of normies to things like crypto currency or anarchy. How boomers think millennials and genZ are lazy because they are poor and don't have anything. With incels you are basically advocating social reform because the social contract is completely broken and this is met with severe pushback. The textbook normie idiot always adopts the status quo positions regardless of how bad or dumb it is and refuses to even consider alternatives when spoon fed to them. This is the textbook definition of a bigot.

Glad this was pinned, high iq post

I don't think this needs any deep or meaningful historical context.
Imo this is just a regular instance of bullying. You pick a low status group (us) and mock them to raise your own status.
You can't mock people higher on the ladder than yourself, so really, it's pretty obvious why we're a target.

Another point is that you don't have to look far on this forum to find the type of people that normies use to vilify all incels. It takes 2 minutes of browsing to find an unironic nazi post.

Everyone who doesnt act like a cuck/simp in our gynocentric society is hated. Every male that criticizes foids instead of giving them special treatment is seen a some sort of law-breaker.

Everyone who doesnt act like a cuck/simp in our gynocentric society is hated. Every male that criticizes foids instead of giving them special treatment is seen a some sort of law-breaker.
Exactly. In fact this is an easy way to get hated instantly.
Criticize a foid and be amazed how fast you drop out of any and all social circles.

Luckily for me, I was already a drop out of society so I don't care if they hate me a bit more or less.
Will keep calling foids out on their bs, and their current absurd standards make it all the easier.

You are just like sick evil normies,go kys,being moral is the right thing to do
I agree, However, Seeing those same sick evil normies"get slaughtered in those gore videos brings me happiness to a outcast like me, they get to feel a quick taste of whate an TFLer like myself goes through before they die.

Majority dosen't even know what incel is. They only hate because media said is bad. I've had a friend he was 27 virgin never saw a pussy irl and he told he hates incels and when i asked him why he thrown me that bullshit "personality game and lack of social skills" and he also told he need therapy and after these ultramegahighIQ answers I BLOCKED HIM. I'VE SAID TO HIM "YES DUDE YOUR RIGHT YOU ARE RIGHT WOOOW GOD BLESS YOU, YOU'VE OPEN MY EYES" after 1 min I've blocked him on every platform even irl i avoid him.

I don't need low iq virgins who are doomers cuz he said he's a doomer really....:feelskek:

Inceldom has no race or class

:dab:
From what I could gather in my debates against normies, they hate us because we despise women and don't cuck/simp for them, since all they care about is moralfag virtue signaling anyway

They think we are violent. But look at it this way foids were fingering themselves to Ted bundy. So it's not that. It's because we are unpleasant to look at

Inceldom has no race or class
This is why we have real diversity here, unlike many other communities that are just talking about it, but becoming more and more bubble-like instead.

- misogynists :yes: of course, we are incels because women standards
- terrorists :no: wtf
- nazis :no: not all incels
- gore lovers :no: ????

you seem an intruder
We are soo pussy that we are constantly bullied, but at the same time we are blood-thirsty terrorists

Their aim is to preserve the status quo because they fear social change on a wide scale. Normies tend to fear people who challenge the status quo, because they aren't mentally prepared to adapt to non-conventional ideas or dissident views that may affect the social world. Instead of critically and methodically analysing the dissident opinion, they impulsively demonize it without critical thought, and impulsively demonize anyone who appears to support the dissident opinion. By doing this, it helps them to protect their self-esteem, and allows them to preserve the status quo which they prefer --- Even if the status quo is based on archaic or obsolete values

I made a similar post to this nearly a year ago

Last edited:
Same reason that Youtube is now nothing but corporate cash-grabbing trash. Too many normies became familiar with it and infested it.