Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Why I'm whitepilled

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Because this reality can't be all there is. This existence sucks that's why my hope is in the next life.

There are things I hate about both men and women.

Men - constantly size you up and treat you according to their perceived capability to kick your ass.
Had this happen many times. I've seen guys who act cocky and treat me like I'm weak (because I'm 5'5 160 pounds) start to respect me or display beta male language around me after I show feats of strength like how hard I punch a punching bag or lift things they don't expect me to.

Women - say one thing and mean another. Stupid mind games. Hypergamous. There's always someone smarter, stronger, more successful than you are. Constantly trying to level up to the better man. Even Chads know that she's not really his it's just his turn until he gets mogged by even bigger Chad.

The human condition is trash. Inferior at best. I don't want no part of it.

I agree with you 1000% OP. There's to life than humanity.

If I wasn't white-pilled, I wouldn't even enjoy being here.

I am whitepilled also. But not because of some made-up 'next life'.

It's because I just don't care anymore. I stopped trying and thus I'm able to concentrate on the things I can change and influence (like studying and other copes).

And while I still have the cravings, I just ignore them and they usually pass pretty quickly. You just have to acknowledge that it's natural to fall in love with women, but you also have to acknowledge that due to the gene lottery it's OVER. So stop wasting your time feeling sorry for yourself. It's just the way things are. It never began and it will never begin.

Forget about it and move on with your life. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
There's always someone smarter, stronger, more successful than you are. Constantly trying to level up to the better man. Even Chads know that she's not really his it's just his turn until he gets mogged by even bigger Chad.
Brutal reality for chads

There is no next life. This is the only life we have. Atheism is the truth. And atheism=materialism, which means that there is nothing supernatural and that gods or other divine beings don't exist.

And I do believe that. My feelings that fate might exist for example are just my retarded mind messing with me. The truth is just that there is nothing besides the material. We're just a bunch of apes on a rock in space.

If you're not atheist, you're not blackpilled. You have to remember that all optimism is a lie. Pessimism=Realism.

If atheism is the truth, there's no point in living at all. I would either be:

A) absolutely hedonistic. If I was some Chad that can indulge in every form of degeneracy possible

B) absolutely nihilistic. Suicide for me or just LDAR if I'm too pussy to kill myself.

There is no reason to be moral and good if atheism is true. And the only reason there are moral atheists that moral mog some religious people is because of the conscience that's built into them whether they acknowledge it or not.

Are you ghost of adam from youtube?

Because this reality can't be all there is. This existence sucks that's why my hope is in the next life.

Men - constantly size you up and treat you according to their perceived capability to kick your ass.
Had this happen many times. I've seen guys who act cocky and treat me like I'm weak (because I'm 5'5 160 pounds) start to respect me or display beta male language around me after I show feats of strength like how hard I punch a punching bag or lift things they don't expect me to.

Women - say one thing and mean another. Stupid mind games. Hypergamous. There's always someone smarter, stronger, more successful than you are. Constantly trying to level up to the better man. Even Chads know that she's not really his it's just his turn until he gets mogged by even bigger Chad.

Accept JESUS. Repent of your sin. Yes I'm aware of these pathetic games these normies play.

Only oldcels can be whitepilled. There's a reason why most people here are in their early 20s.

Humans are just dumb animals.