Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why im right and left

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
I probably said it in a thread but a large chunk of my political ideoligy came from fall out 4 story and the faction. Roast me all you fucking want but I learned somthing from the factions I like to call "double life". Double life ( not to be mistaken with 2 faced) is a part 2 faced part lie to one's ownself concept i see with many people around the world. Christains nagging about how there with god despite doing a much better job doing lucifers work then a athiest would via right wing activitys. BET people bitchin about racism despite flashing a bunch of diamonds made by african slavery. And the one i really see with women is there all left wing and shit but give there love to a MAGA hat man(Case in point i see alot of women at my work who are left leaning wanting to marry a Trump supporter). Sound like hypocrytes right? Double life is a combination of 2 faced, hypocrisy,and betraying ones own princibles for desires.

Why im left:

I watch alot of Vice, and America Uncovered. Mostly America Uncovered. Infact Vice is how i end up at this site. I always thought incel was a concept that normies bitch about but its a nice and big comunity. Back to the point why im left wing, simply put the fucking right wingers like to be selfish. For real i saw this thing were "minutemen christains" point fucking AR 15s at migrant refugees from central and south America. Now yes there peice of shit MS 13 gang members and other cartel man cunts out there. But do you think a mother and her kids are gonna be part of that gang considering these gangs are known for domestic voilence and rape. Fuck no, there refugees. If it was MS13 then i say blast dat ass. But what these jack asses will do is point guns at some poor and not so good looking single mom and her kids just to call ICE and send em back to were the kids will get stabbed, beat and possibly rapped. I dont remember the name of the group of malitia mother fuckers who do these things but then they talk about how they love god. Despite pointing guns at a single mom & kids and knowingly sending em to were they will face hell.

Then there other right wingers who have no acountability for hospitalls just so the hopitalls can price gouge services to be way more expensive then they need to be. Im not talking about doing free healthcare, im talking about hospitals making services far expensive then they need to be. Then the traitors. One i really hate is Marco Rubio. This fucking steer will be more then happy to back stab his supporters via bullshit guns controll. Yet he will talk about giving freedom to the people. Freedom to the people? My virgin ass.

To those who want to be all right wing. Let me remind you it was a right wing "Christian" who banned hookers. Hookers wich can prevent women from getting rapped wether the traditional way or the pimp style way. It also prevents us from getting the pleasure we so desired unless one of you guys flipped a middle finger to morals. Thats why im left leaning. The right has given a cold treatment to those in need and bitched about how there for Jesus. Full of greed & pride.

Why im Right:

Did you know Biden alone deported alot more imagrants then Trump did? Simply put the left only want the immagrants for the votes to controll American people. Then when they are no use or unless there the MS13 fuckers who disguised them selfs as actuall migrants he will deport em because they made there vote left. The left is full of fuckers who lie. They lie to those in need that they will help. But in reality are taking away freedoms wile only helping by a tiny fucking bit or not at all.

Gun controll is really the biggest kick in Americas balls. Its used to prevent us from defending our selfs, freedom, freinds if you somhow got really close freinds. But the left will try to use the Parckland or Columbine incident to fuel the gun controll debate. They depict them selfs as helping and being there for the lower class but then when it comes to people like Nicholas Cruz, they call him a fucking nazi or racist or white supremist. Even though its actually about him being shit treated and full of hate. They ignore the fact that most of these school shooters were bullied better yet, cover it the fuck up. Somthing id expect righ wingers to do but nope, its the left that says its here to help.

Now for abortion. When i was 16 i was in one of those right wing catholic churches and they did a semi camp thing that mostly consisted of praying except for the 3rd day. The 3rd day we went to planned parrent hood and prayed the roserie for 2 hours. It even got the cops to arrive and news to apear. 2 days later my mom found out and she had the best opinion. "You didnt go to a homless shelter and feed the homless? They didnt have you do comunity service?" That was somthing that stuck to me. But i feel that applys to the other side. Feminists have been far more angry, focoused, and chaotic over abortion then well... Things that actually affect em. Groping in retail (wich is a huge problem were i work), rapes, abusive husbands/fathers,date rape drugs. They sure as shit will ignore that because abortion is more important. Im slightly for abortion but just slightly. I dont think it should come out of tax money but theres far bigger things feminists should be worried about then abortion. They couldnt help out non abusive single moms? They couldnt try to find ways to fight back against date rape drugs? They couldnt address misogony and sexism in 3rd world countrys? But they could throw fucking riots over abortion rights when there are more serious things affecting em. They could even encourage em to own a pistol to fight back against stranglers and shit in public but those abortions are more importen the women disapearing just to end up fucking dead.

Race. Racism has become the 2nd salem witch trials. People are falsely called racist. I dont like Trump but fuckers falsely called him racist and facist. If you dont like gun controll your a neo nazi. Prefer to have tax money go to health care instead of schools like me? Aperently i burn crosses if i think that according to left wing ass hairs. And yet these people who cry racism will wear diamonds on there fingers. You know those sparckly things that causes african slavery. Oh wait the left never talks about how theres still slavery in Africa? Infact theres black left wingers who are racist themselfs againts those who are white. I dont really need to site anything, just look up black who are racists againts whites and see for your self.

Speacking of slavery, the 13th amendment deosnt mean shit if most of your products are over seas. Especially in china, africa, or any 3rd world fucking out there. And it effects us. Its partially how the dollar vaule went down. Or 40 percent of the reason why it went down.

Abusive single moms: the feminists and left trys to remove acountablity of shit mothers like the one i have. She repeatedly beaten me, or let her boy freinds do the fucking dirty work. And when they were no longer in her leage thats when she left them. Not when they got CPS involved. Not when they intruded on my life style. Not even when they drove my grandmas cars wile drunk and totaling it. But when mom saw them as somone pathetic "low vaule males". But theres moms like that spread all over the US. And im willing to be its mostly a US problem unless you get military fathers involved. And they wonder why theres alot of "low vaule males". Because shit mothers dont raise there sons properley.

And then the good single moms. The one's who are not shit but are in need of help, left dont do shit like reccomend them to a trade. Trades can give em alot of benifits and alot more money then college based jobs if done right. Better yet how come the left doesn't address the fake colleges? Why not pull tax money from donating to those fake ass colleges and oh i dont know, put it in med care? Give to the homless? Not use it in colleges that only benifit what are almost elites of America?

Why im neither sided:

Remember the russia hack in 2016? Well despite investigations concluding it to be full of shit, the left kept acting like Trump was guilty. They basicly made up a hoax. Well 4 years later the right took a little inspiration and well... Claimed Biden rigged the election and alot of Trump supporters just stormed the capital acting like fucking crusaders. Pure hypocrisy. And now the left is trying to prosecute Trump. Despite giving the right motive for making a claim. Now i dont know if Trump convinced the crusaders to act like the fucking spartans from 300. But either way he is a fucking hypocryte for making that claim about Biden considering what the left has done. Infact im willing to garentee the same thing will happen in the next election. A republican will win and the left will claim it was Putin hacking the matrix. Then when a democrat wins the republicans will say its satans magic and send in the crusaders once more. But this goes for other things, bills passed were they put off subject laws in bills like when the left put gun controll in medicall bills(TGC on youtube made a video about that), what isnt to say the right wont do the same? There are no good guys. Do we even know what the politicians even support? The fact we have a congress prevents any major change done by a president but then again, do you really want one man having you by the balls as a president? One day some side of the party will talk about revolution. Well i say fuck the revolution, bring the apocalypse. Because that revolution is only gonna be one sided. The apocalypse is gonna give the right change we Americans need. Actually new people. The apocalypse isnt somthing to fucking mass kill people. Its somthing to destabilize the entire partys of democrats and Republicans. To put some news colers. Not red, not blue, not even fucking purple.

too long didnt fucking read
i hate women nuff said

They both work for the same Aliens, politics are copes, same as racial, gender, social politics, we are doomed, no one holds or defends our side.

stopped reading at Fallout 4:feelsLightsaber:

tl;dr ur nazbol?

Based if true

Political farce. Kill all politicians.

I don't believe in left-right politics.

"It is precisely in America that we see best how there takes place this process of the state power making itself independent in relation to society, whose mere instrument it was originally intended to be. Here there exists no dynasty, no nobility, no standing army, beyond the few men keeping watch on the Indians, no bureaucracy with permanent posts or the right to pensions. And nevertheless we find here two great gangs of political speculators, who alternately take possession of the state power and exploit it by the most corrupt means and for the most corrupt ends – and the nation is powerless against these two great cartels of politicians, who are ostensibly its servants, but in reality dominate and plunder it.”
-Engels, 1891

I probably said it in a thread but a large chunk of my political ideoligy came from fall out 4 story and the faction. Roast me all you fucking want but I learned somthing from the factions I like to call "double life". Double life ( not to be mistaken with 2 faced) is a part 2 faced part lie to one's ownself concept i see with many people around the world. Christains nagging about how there with god despite doing a much better job doing lucifers work then a athiest would via right wing activitys. BET people bitchin about racism despite flashing a bunch of diamonds made by african slavery. And the one i really see with women is there all left wing and shit but give there love to a MAGA hat man(Case in point i see alot of women at my work who are left leaning wanting to marry a Trump supporter). Sound like hypocrytes right? Double life is a combination of 2 faced, hypocrisy,and betraying ones own princibles for desires.

Why im left:

I watch alot of Vice, and America Uncovered. Mostly America Uncovered. Infact Vice is how i end up at this site. I always thought incel was a concept that normies bitch about but its a nice and big comunity. Back to the point why im left wing, simply put the fucking right wingers like to be selfish. For real i saw this thing were "minutemen christains" point fucking AR 15s at migrant refugees from central and south America. Now yes there peice of shit MS 13 gang members and other cartel man cunts out there. But do you think a mother and her kids are gonna be part of that gang considering these gangs are known for domestic voilence and rape. Fuck no, there refugees. If it was MS13 then i say blast dat ass. But what these jack asses will do is point guns at some poor and not so good looking single mom and her kids just to call ICE and send em back to were the kids will get stabbed, beat and possibly rapped. I dont remember the name of the group of malitia mother fuckers who do these things but then they talk about how they love god. Despite pointing guns at a single mom & kids and knowingly sending em to were they will face hell.

Then there other right wingers who have no acountability for hospitalls just so the hopitalls can price gouge services to be way more expensive then they need to be. Im not talking about doing free healthcare, im talking about hospitals making services far expensive then they need to be. Then the traitors. One i really hate is Marco Rubio. This fucking steer will be more then happy to back stab his supporters via bullshit guns controll. Yet he will talk about giving freedom to the people. Freedom to the people? My virgin ass.

To those who want to be all right wing. Let me remind you it was a right wing "Christian" who banned hookers. Hookers wich can prevent women from getting rapped wether the traditional way or the pimp style way. It also prevents us from getting the pleasure we so desired unless one of you guys flipped a middle finger to morals. Thats why im left leaning. The right has given a cold treatment to those in need and bitched about how there for Jesus. Full of greed & pride.

Why im Right:

Did you know Biden alone deported alot more imagrants then Trump did? Simply put the left only want the immagrants for the votes to controll American people. Then when they are no use or unless there the MS13 fuckers who disguised them selfs as actuall migrants he will deport em because they made there vote left. The left is full of fuckers who lie. They lie to those in need that they will help. But in reality are taking away freedoms wile only helping by a tiny fucking bit or not at all.

Gun controll is really the biggest kick in Americas balls. Its used to prevent us from defending our selfs, freedom, freinds if you somhow got really close freinds. But the left will try to use the Parckland or Columbine incident to fuel the gun controll debate. They depict them selfs as helping and being there for the lower class but then when it comes to people like Nicholas Cruz, they call him a fucking nazi or racist or white supremist. Even though its actually about him being shit treated and full of hate. They ignore the fact that most of these school shooters were bullied better yet, cover it the fuck up. Somthing id expect righ wingers to do but nope, its the left that says its here to help.

Now for abortion. When i was 16 i was in one of those right wing catholic churches and they did a semi camp thing that mostly consisted of praying except for the 3rd day. The 3rd day we went to planned parrent hood and prayed the roserie for 2 hours. It even got the cops to arrive and news to apear. 2 days later my mom found out and she had the best opinion. "You didnt go to a homless shelter and feed the homless? They didnt have you do comunity service?" That was somthing that stuck to me. But i feel that applys to the other side. Feminists have been far more angry, focoused, and chaotic over abortion then well... Things that actually affect em. Groping in retail (wich is a huge problem were i work), rapes, abusive husbands/fathers,date rape drugs. They sure as shit will ignore that because abortion is more important. Im slightly for abortion but just slightly. I dont think it should come out of tax money but theres far bigger things feminists should be worried about then abortion. They couldnt help out non abusive single moms? They couldnt try to find ways to fight back against date rape drugs? They couldnt address misogony and sexism in 3rd world countrys? But they could throw fucking riots over abortion rights when there are more serious things affecting em. They could even encourage em to own a pistol to fight back against stranglers and shit in public but those abortions are more importen the women disapearing just to end up fucking dead.

Race. Racism has become the 2nd salem witch trials. People are falsely called racist. I dont like Trump but fuckers falsely called him racist and facist. If you dont like gun controll your a neo nazi. Prefer to have tax money go to health care instead of schools like me? Aperently i burn crosses if i think that according to left wing ass hairs. And yet these people who cry racism will wear diamonds on there fingers. You know those sparckly things that causes african slavery. Oh wait the left never talks about how theres still slavery in Africa? Infact theres black left wingers who are racist themselfs againts those who are white. I dont really need to site anything, just look up black who are racists againts whites and see for your self.

Speacking of slavery, the 13th amendment deosnt mean shit if most of your products are over seas. Especially in china, africa, or any 3rd world fucking out there. And it effects us. Its partially how the dollar vaule went down. Or 40 percent of the reason why it went down.

Abusive single moms: the feminists and left trys to remove acountablity of shit mothers like the one i have. She repeatedly beaten me, or let her boy freinds do the fucking dirty work. And when they were no longer in her leage thats when she left them. Not when they got CPS involved. Not when they intruded on my life style. Not even when they drove my grandmas cars wile drunk and totaling it. But when mom saw them as somone pathetic "low vaule males". But theres moms like that spread all over the US. And im willing to be its mostly a US problem unless you get military fathers involved. And they wonder why theres alot of "low vaule males". Because shit mothers dont raise there sons properley.

And then the good single moms. The one's who are not shit but are in need of help, left dont do shit like reccomend them to a trade. Trades can give em alot of benifits and alot more money then college based jobs if done right. Better yet how come the left doesn't address the fake colleges? Why not pull tax money from donating to those fake ass colleges and oh i dont know, put it in med care? Give to the homless? Not use it in colleges that only benifit what are almost elites of America?

Why im neither sided:

Remember the russia hack in 2016? Well despite investigations concluding it to be full of shit, the left kept acting like Trump was guilty. They basicly made up a hoax. Well 4 years later the right took a little inspiration and well... Claimed Biden rigged the election and alot of Trump supporters just stormed the capital acting like fucking crusaders. Pure hypocrisy. And now the left is trying to prosecute Trump. Despite giving the right motive for making a claim. Now i dont know if Trump convinced the crusaders to act like the fucking spartans from 300. But either way he is a fucking hypocryte for making that claim about Biden considering what the left has done. Infact im willing to garentee the same thing will happen in the next election. A republican will win and the left will claim it was Putin hacking the matrix. Then when a democrat wins the republicans will say its satans magic and send in the crusaders once more. But this goes for other things, bills passed were they put off subject laws in bills like when the left put gun controll in medicall bills(TGC on youtube made a video about that), what isnt to say the right wont do the same? There are no good guys. Do we even know what the politicians even support? The fact we have a congress prevents any major change done by a president but then again, do you really want one man having you by the balls as a president? One day some side of the party will talk about revolution. Well i say fuck the revolution, bring the apocalypse. Because that revolution is only gonna be one sided. The apocalypse is gonna give the right change we Americans need. Actually new people. The apocalypse isnt somthing to fucking mass kill people. Its somthing to destabilize the entire partys of democrats and Republicans. To put some news colers. Not red, not blue, not even fucking purple.
Oy vey Goyim you don’t fucking get it :lul:
(((Right)))) and ((((left)))) wing is both controlled by my people :lul:

too long didnt fucking read
i hate women nuff said
Ditto. Foids R Bad. Politics R Bad. Everything… IS Bad.

I lean more to the right than left but both sides are monstrous elites who want what is best for themselves and not for any citizen.

Why do greys think they're that interesting for someone to read all that wall of text? :lul:

one fish two fish red fish blue fish :smonk:
Fuck politics

They both work for the same Aliens, politics are copes, same as racial, gender, social politics, we are doomed, no one holds or defends our side.
There are no good guys. Even nice and kind people you have met, will buy the latest and greatest iphone thats made by slaves in china.

I am quite right-wing...Or I was.

Re: I just got a 3 day ISS (In School Suspension)
Moronism
Png

#181272149Friday, January 08, 2016 3:45 AM CST
"I think you were in the right and I am all for rebellion" Naive child, do you not recognize that openly rebelling without an efficient strategy is tantamount to walking without a predetermined destination? This student's teacher is likely an adherent of leftist ideologies. Thus, feminism will be openly encouraged. Intellectual-reasoning would seem to indicate that only subtle behavior can excel. "Kill with Kindness", as the wisest English men often spoke of, through the use of "proper" manners and civil "obedience."
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Moronism
Png

#181366157Saturday, January 09, 2016 3:09 PM CST
It is not healthy to constant view leftist propaganda. You are being easily deceived. Donald J Trump never stated this.
Re: ask a democratic socialist anything
Moronism
Png

#181517381Monday, January 11, 2016 5:02 PM CST
"why do you support a government type in which rich people become richer and poor people become poorer" Equality can only arrive through inequality. A rather paradoxical statement, yes? Well, the instinctual desire to appease need causes socialistic ideologies to experience significant flaws. In a mixed economy, there are plenty of opportunities for the poor individuals to gain entry-level status into the employment field. Yet, they voluntarily reject such labor simply because of the allure of "government-assistance", which is being propagated at a dominant rate throughout leftist society. It is truly repulsive.

Re: Do away with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
Moronism
Png

#182786510Sunday, January 31, 2016 4:36 PM CST
The moderators quickly penalize users who validly criticize "leftism." Islamic immigration is encouraged.

Re: why do people think it's cool to fake a mental illness
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181695642Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:26 PM CST
Essentially, for the same reason as the leftist "LGBT" trend. It is merely an attempt to increase social-status.
Re: why is that only women talk about their 'haters'
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183005358Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:08 PM CST
"Enjoy your ban! :D" Indeed I will "enjoy" my penalties. Leftist propaganda about "female oppression" only validate my claim further.
Re: it seems the mods have made the filter a bit less strict
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183992702Saturday, February 20, 2016 12:16 AM CST
"i want it to be uncensored because doing "g2y" is annoying" Do not worry. The entire community is being "reformed" around leftist ideologies. Yes. It is necessary to accommodate the transition of the LGBT...l community.
Re: hey where are all the admins? the foruming ones?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184747177Friday, March 04, 2016 2:57 PM CST
The moderators allocate the vast majority of their activity on the website towards viewing Obama speeches and consuming sugary pastries. They are essentially leftist imbeciles. It is pitiful.
Re: Radical feminism is based on second wave feminism
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184759403Friday, March 04, 2016 6:37 PM CST
"Feminism" in general has always been based solely on misandry and female "superiority." Radical feminism is not based on gender equality. It is based on utilizing leftist propaganda to manipulate societal structure.
Re: why do most people in american high schools speak in ebonics
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184821851Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:21 PM CST
Due entirely to the leftist imbeciles propagating African American guilt propaganda throughout our disgraced, patriotic country.
Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose. Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals. Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims." The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: Would you rather be a rabid SJW or a rabid MRA
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185675953Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:28 PM CDT
Neither option is viable. "MRA" adherents suffer from the leftist delusion that women can be effectively reasoned with on a logical-basis. The only reasonable stance is that of the "MGTOW" separatists, which recognizes the toxic influence of misandry throughout society.
Re: lol im scared help me
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185677479Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:51 PM CDT
Yes, you likely will. Barack "Imam" Obama regularly advocates his support for Islamic terrorism. Ensure that you are not riding an airplane with leftist Arabs.