Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why im pro abortion

C

counterboingo

Greycel
I generally support women aborting their babies because if they abort them they are ending their genetic line and reducing their fertility

the most cucked position for an incel is to be an anti abortion

yeah bro go ahead and encourage women to breed

thats retarded, you are encouraging them to pass on their genes and some normie/chad

if you truly dislike them promote anti natalist policies till its too late so they die a genetic dead end

you can always pay a surrogate $50k to pass on your genes, a woman cant do that after her late 30s for sure

as long as there's less foids being born

Joined Feb 24, 2023

I don't want foids to slut around without consequences GrAYcel

In an ideal world, they would get their abortion but then also be immediately executed or whipped for being degenerate whores forcing the state to do it and subverting the traditional monogamous family structure. :feelsjuice:

I generally support women aborting their babies because if they abort them they are ending their genetic line and reducing their fertility

the most cucked position for an incel is to be an anti abortion

yeah bro go ahead and encourage women to breed

thats retarded, you are encouraging them to pass on their genes and some normie/chad

if you truly dislike them promote anti natalist policies till its too late so they die a genetic dead end

you can always pay a surrogate $50k to pass on your genes, a woman cant do that after her late 30s for sure
Anti Abortion = 51℅ chance of foid birth
No thanks i dont care about foid getting killed.

I need society to prosper and are the innocent who fight for the common good of society. Honestly, it makes more sense to abort incels/trucels, who tend to contribute less to society :feelswhat: Anyway, I'm 100% against abortion (unless God commands)

I don't want foids to slut around without consequences GrAYcel
the consequencer in this case is them passing on their genes retard

its better they end up childless and you encourage anti natalisma nd hypergamouis behavior till they cant breed at all

if they arent going to fuck bottom 50% of men might as well ruin it for the bottom 90% as well, or even worse for chads too

even femoids with a chad bf will think twice if she gets comfortable, so its better to encourage them not to breed

I need society to prosper and are the innocent who fight for the common good of society. Honestly, it makes more sense to abort incels/trucels, who tend to contribute less to society :feelswhat: Anyway, I'm 100% against abortion (unless God commands)
its not to abort incels or trucels its to end their genetic line the worst thing you would want for your enemy is for them to pass on their genes incels should be encouaraged to do so likewise because the goal of evolution is reproduction and survival

In an ideal world, they would get their abortion but then also be immediately executed or whipped for being degenerate whores forcing the state to do it and subverting the traditional monogamous family structure. :feelsjuice:
:yes:Great solution whorish behaviour must be punished

The human race should be exterminated really. We don’t need more babies.

It's not about letting them breed with chads and normies ,it's mostly about stopping the sluts from abusing it