Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I'm against racism

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Racism is just a stupid way to divide ourselves and fight each other, when we should be focusing on our common enemy: females. Imagine a world where men of all races, nationalities and religions put aside their differences and worked together to remove rights from females.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FG02Kdnn.png&hash=f964f7ed21e9bcb753764f8e6e5455cb

Racism is just a stupid way to divide ourselves and fight each other, when we should be focusing on our common enemy: jews. Imagine a world where men of all races, nationalities and religions put aside their differences and worked together to remove rights from jews.

idealistic but not pragmatic. Racism is natural

Won't happen, men are too cucked and willing to die for women.

Imagine if those morons in Ukraine and Russia turned their guns against the Jews and elites instead and instituted white sharia.

Since you're not racist Would it be ok with you if I married your Egyptian sister?:ahegao:

Racism is a sign of below average intellect.
Although racism can be pretty funny too ngl

EVERYONE is racist, even the most liberal are unaware that they have a % of racism in them, they just don't want to admit it.

I'm pro racism because I actually have to interact with different races in real life

Me: I just don't care about it.

you sure man?
Yeah I can understand why people might be racist; bad experiences with certain ethnicities, the media, etc. But everybody knows deep down that it is just not possible that every person of a specific race thinks and acts the exact same.

Yeah I can understand why people might be racist; bad experiences with certain ethnicities, the media, etc. But everybody knows deep down that it is just not possible that every person of a specific race thinks and acts the exact same.
yeah ok :feelshehe:
theres different types of racism which you did already say

Racism is a form of lookism. It's literally anti incel ideology. All sorts of racists have always used nordic chad-images in their propaganda as racial ideal. At the same time those who are not attractive (even whites) could be recognised subhumans, like in that german untermench-poster. Consistent racism always flows into nordicism which is chad-worship ideology, bc nordic phenotype is the most chad phenotype.

EVERYONE is racist, even the most liberal are unaware that they have a % of racism in them, they just don't want to admit it.
Yea, it only takes a curry to drop the non racist mask off a liberal, they're mostly just smug hypocrite normies

Racism is a form of lookism. It's literally anti incel ideology. All sorts of racists have always used nordic chad-images in their propaganda as racial ideal. At the same time those who are not attractive (even whites) could be recognised subhumans, like in that german untermench-poster. Consistent racism always flows into nordicism which is chad-worship ideology, bc nordic phenotype is the most chad phenotype.
High-IQ. Racism is chad worship, imagine hating subhumans while being a subhuman yourself. Comedy gold.

Yea, it only takes a curry to drop the non racist mask off a liberal, they're mostly just smug hypocrite normies
Yea good one. Another example is when African-slaves got some rights in USA, the moment that happened they started to mock and be racist towards Asians

IMO racism is only acceptable if you're a tall, handsome, white man. It makes sense for Chad to have a racist superiority complex because he actually is superior.

Racism is just a stupid way to divide ourselves and fight each other, when we should be focusing on our common enemy: females. Imagine a world where men of all races, nationalities and religions put aside their differences and worked together to remove rights from females.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FG02Kdnn.png&hash=f964f7ed21e9bcb753764f8e6e5455cb
The real enemies are the Jews and the Globo homo lol

Subhuman whitecels hating on subhuman ethnics is pure cringe. Picture in your head some 5'5 ugly white guy making fun of a 5'5 ugly ethnic guy. Just comes off as insecure and desperate to be "superior" in some way when they're the same in status.

Meanwhile the white and ethnic chads are laughing all the way to stacy's house.

and whats wrong with that newbie nobody?

based. we need gene editing and put foids under control

We all share a common enemy

Depends how you define racism. There are differences between the races, aren't there? We shouldn't hate each other and harm each other sure. But believing all races are equal in all abilities is extremely bluepilled.

Depends how you define racism. There are differences between the races, aren't there? We shouldn't hate each other and harm each other sure. But believing all races are equal in all abilities is extremely bluepilled.
The issue occurs when you interpret generalizations as absolute.

For example: Blacks are more athletic than Chinks

This is usually the case, but what about a 5'1 niggercel like you. Are you more athletic than a 6'3 gymmaxxed chang?

Another example: Whites are more attractive than ethnics.

Sure, but does every white man mog every ethnic man? Inb4 some brainlet says "JBW". Obviously not.

Generalizations are pointless, especially within the incel community because we are all subhuman, bottom of the barrel, genetic trash that can't reproduce.

if rather hurt a femoid then an ethnic male

The issue occurs when you interpret generalizations as absolute.

For example: Blacks are more athletic than Chinks

This is usually the case, but what about a 5'1 niggercel like you. Are you more athletic than a 6'3 gymmaxxed chang?

Another example: Whites are more attractive than ethnics.

Sure, but does every white man mog every ethnic man? Inb4 some brainlet says "JBW". Obviously not.

Generalizations are pointless, especially within the incel community because we are all subhuman, bottom of the barrel, genetic trash that can't reproduce.
I agree with everything you wrote. Generalizations are almost always pointless. However, not properly understanding differences also produces trouble, as the disaster that has been the attempt to impose western civilization upon Africa has demonstrated.

Ultimately, if we woke up tomorrow and the world was a perfect meritocracy, we would find a somewhat racist, sexist world.

racism is natural, some races deserve to be annihilated and i am one of them

I agree, foids are racist white supremacists. We should not be like them

I would also be against racism but the Jews aren't gonna put themselves into the ovens any time soon.

True, racism is retarded

I agree :y'all:. Shoutout to @zangano1 as well
185c7042-5b6e-48ec-9b3e-7ebc2c13e9b3-png.268562

The genes for neuroplasticity, such as rs17070145 and rs6042314, vary by population. The rs6042314 C allele is only in 10% of Africans.

shit coloured skin people cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back