Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why if we all opened up a huge lawsuit against IT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
What do you think? If we seriously decided to take them to court and sue them for defamation, harassment, etc., would we win, or no? Or would we sue Reddit for allowing a forum on their website which allows hate and harassment against us?

That would be a very bad idea if the police started investigating our site and saw all the edgy stuff we are posting they would think it's for real and not just a joke.

Does this involve giving up our real names in any way , shape or form ?
Some Richcel has to take one for the team , i guess .

That would be a very bad idea if the police started investigating our site and saw all the edgy stuff we are posting they would think it's for real and not just a joke.
A law suit would be a dumb idea tbh

They already do.

true

If you don't mind us being an even bigger laughingstock than we already are.

If anything WE should be the ones worrying about a class action lawsuit because society and it's laws are always in favor of beating down and cracking hard on ugly men, no matter our case we will always be dismissed and persecuted.