Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I think Satanism is so cringe

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh it's not because I'm a Christian or I think their religion is evil or degenerate. It's because tbh most Satanists don't even believe in Satan and are just militant atheists trying to be edgy and provocative. LaVeyan Satanism (the most popular one) is more of a life philosophy than an actual religion and it's pretty harmless but calling yourself Satanist and then being atheist seems kinda pathetic to me. It feels like you just like the aesthetic (red and black color, inverted pentagram, inverted cross, Baphomet, etc.) and triggering old evangelical boomers who are the only ones offended by it. Because from what I've seen most zoomers associate Satanism with being a soyjak redditor so for them it's not offensive anymore.

On the other hand if you're a theistic Satanist who sacrifices chickens in the name of your dark lord or whatever you believe in, at least you're not a poser and I respect that :feelskek: I will think you're crazy but still better than the other bunch.

Most satanists have better morals and are far better persons than most christcucks, kikes and muzzies btw

Tbh it's not because I'm a Christian or I think their religion is evil or degenerate. It's because tbh most Satanists don't even believe in Satan and are just militant atheists trying to be edgy and provocative. LaVeyan Satanism (the most popular one) is more of a life philosophy than an actual religion and it's pretty harmless but calling yourself Satanist and then being atheist seems kinda pathetic to me. It feels like you just like the aesthetic (red and black color, inverted pentagram, inverted cross, Baphomet, etc.) and triggering old evangelical boomers who are the only ones offended by it. Because from what I've seen most zoomers associate Satanism with being a soyjak redditor so for them it's not offensive anymore.

On the other hand if you're a theistic Satanist who sacrifices chickens in the name of your dark lord or whatever you believe in, at least you're not a poser and I respect that :feelskek: I will think you're crazy but still better than the other bunch.
look into cake of light, very tasty treat satanists eat :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Satanism isn't nearly as Satanistic as Nazism in our Western post-WW2 cultural mythology.

Think about what would generally get you into more trouble: shouting "HEIL SATAN!" in public or shouting "HEIL HITLER!"

Most satanists have better morals and are far better persons than most christcucks, kikes and muzzies btw
moralcuckery is why any religion is absolute dogshit.

i agree, most satanism is just middle schoolers being retards. laveyan satanism is no better than christendom, riddled with moral and agecuckery, satanism is genuinely no different than any other dogshit imaginary religion.

yeah its really soy and cringe

LaVeyan Satanism was heavily influenced by Libertarian philosophy and individualism which zoomer redditors would hate.

I think Satanism is strange, because it is basically just another part of Judaism just like Christianity.

I mean, both Christ and Satan are Judaist characters. Why would i support either of them, if im not a Jew?

I agree, but Satanism as a religion is still cringe, just like Cucksianity.

Finally, us Sevenfold Way-cels get some respect

It comes off as being an edgy teenager, that's for sure.