Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why i think incels exist

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
I think nature or whatever the fuck it is that is doing this, is trying to reduce population.

The reason why women nowdays are so hypergamous is, in my opinion, nature's way to control overpopulation.

By making women always seek for chads and high tier top males in general, they will leave incels behind to die alone. This happens so, only good genes (Chad's) reproduce, and chad will only fuck the attractive hot stacies, leaving ugly foids behind.

Now we have two things: The incels and the ugly foids.

Now, the reason why ugly foids may reproduce, is because there will always be a desperate guy. Incels otherwise, will never reproduce, due to their bad genes.

You may have seen a woman dating a ugly guy, and yes this happens for two things: 1 - she wants to betabuxx, or 2 - she wants some wimp to raise chad's fuck trophy for her.

So only chad and stacies will reproduce, leaving humanity's next generations with good genes, while males with shitty genes die without reproducing.

Maybe not having children is our fate afterall..

is nature a conscious being?

So only chad and stacies will reproduce, leaving humanity's next generations with good genes, while males with shitty genes die without reproducing.

wrong
landwhales reproduce ALL the time

Incels exist because women don't need a man to care for them anymore. It used to be like that. Foids needed men to exist. But now they get easily governmental support and also get good jobs because bobes. Since there is no need anymore for men they can just ditch the ugly ones out and the only thing they need men for is sex. But they only want sex from good looking men

is nature a conscious being?
thats the same as questioning if a god exists.. everything on nature is too "perfect" to be something "dead" and "without consciouness"
Incels exist because women don't need a man to care for them anymore. It used to be like that. Foids needed men to exist. But now they get easily governmental support and also get good jobs because bobes. Since there is no need anymore for men they can just ditch the ugly ones out and the only thing they need men for is sex. But they only want sex from good looking men
based

I think Illuminati wants to reduce population, not nature.

Nonsense. Developed countries have been unable to renew their population for decades now.

If world population keeps increasing, it's only because boomers are not dying yet, and because of the high fertility in undeveloped countries.

Since the sexual revolution and modern contraception, sex has been fairly decorrelated with fertility.

Sex has very little to do with reproduction, nowadays.

It's because of the decline of Protestantism into fundamentalism. Why bother getting your people married or on the court if you think the world will end next week?

Last edited:
Low IQ. Reducing the number of men does not reduce the population because one man can get many women pregnant. The most effective way to reduce the population is to reduce the number of women.

Low IQ. Reducing the number of men does not reduce the population because one man can get many women pregnant. The most effective way to reduce the population is to reduce the number of women.
Or just nuke this gay earth

this nigger society is the reason

Chad might have the better "attractive" genes but I don't think that necessarily means his other genes are always better.

Even if on average attractive people have more higher inherent intelligence, selecting for that doesn't select for intelligence.

How is the population decreasing if every foid has kids? A large majority of men not reproducing does fuck all to reduce the population since chads do all the breeding anyways.

The population can keep increasing exponentially even if the majority of men don't reproduce, hence why males are expendable and foids aren't ,from a biological perspective.

The existence of Social Media is like putting salt in the pain of incels.