Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I support life in prison over death penalty

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
After liberal judges kept letting guys with life sentences out and they do the same crime again, most of the time now in the US its life in prison without hte possibility of parole. And in the US basically every murder is now life in prison, without the chance at parole.

The best is when a group of young violent normies who are like 16-19 kill someone. And then all get life in prison without the chance at parole. People don't realize that even the driver in the car gets the same sentence. Dark triad normies from like 1993 who got life in prison at age 18, they are now 48 and still in their cages.

Life in prison is a far worse sentence. The death penalty is just they kill them then thats it. Life in prison is a lifetime of suffering.

No prison, no death penalty, no police, no government

No more Jews controlling me

Murderers and rapists are humans like you and should be treated the same. You are equal to them and they do not deserve to have death penalty or prison. I hope you die early

American prisons are just another business to syphon off tax payer money

Since in our economy we have giant machinery that produces everything for most everybody, and those machines operate 24/7, and we can add as many of those machines as we want.. but we have a workforce of 162 million people, we are having to create non-jobs all the time. That are good paying union non-jobs or management and administration in those organizations.

Prisons are ideal because they can be located in small towns. In many small towns in America, the prisons are the main employer/main driver of the local economy. Police, prisons and the legal/court system are major employers. And they have an array of private contractors, like all the building maintenance.

They are.
I can say at one of the US Military Disciplinary Centers, they work for free. (slave labor)
They're forced to do blue collared or manufactory positions while receiving no benefits other than metal to sleep on at night. The material they make goes to supply economic interests or equipment for the military.
You also pay for that inmate to live to do that.

The death penalty is meant more for the victims of the crime, but I agree that life imprisonment is much worse for a criminal.

Life in prison is a far worse sentence. The death penalty is just they kill them then thats it. Life in prison is a lifetime of suffering.
I'm in favor of the death penalty for the same reason: suffering.

The purpose of punishment is not to add net suffering, but to reduce it.

Death penalty mogs. It's way cheaper and gets rid of the problem for good.

Death penalty mogs. It's way cheaper and gets rid of the problem for good.
True. It's far more cost effective. I would still reserve the death penalty for extreme cases where there is incontrovertible evidence of murder.