Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why i should stop trying to tell men that we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
I began to think in something after @Dregster locked my 2032 android robot thread because no-one was interested and everyone ignored the thread:

i began thinking what's so different between you all and me, if i try to tell more men that we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032, will they ignore me also? then i realized why we are so different and why i shouldn't try to tell more men that we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032

i shouldn't try to tell more men about this because they don't need it, if they kill themselves because of being lonely, it's their fault, if they are sad, it's their fault, if they are angry, it's their fault, if they suffer, it's their fault. Because, they still think that human females are beings they should be close with, still think that being near a human female is a good thing, still see human females as human beings and not as monsters like i do, still think that they should be with a human females, they still don't truly understand how evil human females are and what they are capable of, still think human females are beings you can be close to, still think that being with a human female is a good thing, still want to be near a human female, still don't prefer to be alone than to be with a human female, still don't think that living beings will always leave them alone and harm them unlike non-sentient female android robots, still think that they will be happier in a relationship with a human female than by being alone.

basically, they don't need to know it because, they would stop being unhappy if they understood that human women are not worth it and that it's better to be alone than to be with them, because of how evil they are. So, it's their own fault that they are unhappy. If they understood that, they would be happy because they would finally be free like me. They need to understand that human women are monsters they shouldn't be with.

also, thanks to the technological revolution of the sixth paradigm getting us back to the trendline (i explain it on my 2032 thread), around the year 2026-2029 everyone will know that we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032

i'm gonna go play stardew valley

Last edited:
Also because it gets annoying after 1-2 posts. Yes, we get it - robots in the future. Not now, however. Only so many cares we can give.
if you were really interested in them, you would never be annoyed by seeing that same post 1 million times again

goody, i cant have a meat-android, i must be entitled to a metal-android :feelsYall:

I want a sentient AI gf. You can't really have a deep emotional connection with a robot that has no feelings.

I enjoy your content, im just high inhib oftentimes or dont have much too add.

Also the problem was that thread was crammed with too much shit so it became a wall of text no one wanted to read. You could have split the content up into like 3-4 threads over the course of a week or two. Dripfeeding that way would also reach more people who may have been offline, without needing to bump the same thread continuously.

Keep up the sex robot gospel! But just try to vary your content a bit or organize it differently.

if you were really interested in them, you would never be annoyed by seeing that same post 1 million times again
It's very rare to be so passionate for something such that no amount of habituation makes it tedious.

I want a sentient AI gf. You can't really have a deep emotional connection with a robot that has no feelings.
living beings and sentient Ai's will always harm you and leave you alone, non-sentient Ai's won't

That's quite the bag of worms. Like, how do we know other people are actually sentient and have genuine feelings to begin with? Ever heard of the concept of a philosophical zombie? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie

Basically, i might argue that the sentience doesnt matter as long as the androids behavior and aesthetics are realistic enough that they are perceived as sentient. It would be so realistic that it wouldnt even cross your mind whether it is sentient—in much the same why that when one is engrossed in a videogame that is immersive enough, they may forget that they are ultimately sitting in a chair thumbing a controller and looking at a monitor of flashing pixels. That emotional connection might seamlessly arise in your mind even without substance in reality.

If it passes the Turing test and you can't tell the difference, what does it matter whether it is truly sentient or not?

I guess it would be clearer if i knew OP's definition of sentience, which he probably wrote in some other thread i didnt read

There is a limit to everything. How many times can you discuss the same subject before it becomes tedious?
aspiecel trait: obsess over things

What about cloning mentally retarded human sex slaves?

forever if you are interested
counting the days till Musk team-up with JewHub and start selling sex-robots...but i want more than a sex-robot... :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

What about cloning mentally retarded human sex slaves?
i don't wanna have slaves, if you wanna enslave other living beings, then be prepared to face the consequences

if you had the idea to make it not capable of feeling the outside world and not capable of seeing the outside world, then that would be the same as a non-sentient android robot because, piece of meat = piece of metal

That's quite the bag of worms. Like, how do we know other people are actually sentient and have genuine feelings to begin with? Ever heard of the concept of a philosophical zombie? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie

Basically, i might argue that the sentience doesnt matter as long as the androids behavior and aesthetics are realistic enough that they are perceived as sentient. It would be so realistic that it wouldnt even cross your mind whether it is sentient—in much the same why that when one is engrossed in a videogame that is immersive enough, they may forget that they are ultimately sitting in a chair thumbing a controller and looking at a monitor of flashing pixels. That emotional connection might seamlessly arise in your mind even without substance in reality.

If it passes the Turing test and you can't tell the difference, what does it matter whether it is truly sentient or not?

I guess it would be clearer if i knew OP's definition of sentience, which he probably wrote in some other thread i didnt read
to be sentient, you need to enter the quantum world and create consciousness, our brains and bodies are made of cells, AI's and androids will be made of non-living matter like minerals and not cells, only cells can enter the quantum world (world smaller than an atom) and create consciousness, AI's can't do that because they are not made of cells

View: https://youtu.be/hXgqik6HXc0

living beings are made of cells, android robots will be made of non-living matter like minerals because otherwise, it would just be a piece of plastic or a bunch of rocks imitating a human just because a human programmed it to act like a human

to be sentient, you need to enter the quantum world and create consciousness, our brains and bodies are made of cells, AI's and androids will be made of non-living matter like minerals and not cells, only cells can enter the quantum world (world smaller than an atom) and create consciousness, AI's can't do that because they are not made of cells

View: https://youtu.be/hXgqik6HXc0

living beings are made of cells, android robots will be made of non-living matter like minerals because otherwise, it would just be a piece of plastic or a bunch of rocks imitating a human just because a human programmed it to act like a human

Images 33

already watched Zone 414?

but the thing is, i wasn't the one who introduced me to the android robots, i still want to help others, i changed my mind