Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I quit asking women out on dates

F

Feeshtu

Officer
First of all……they always said no anyway.
So, after years of rejections it can be easy to just give up.

But the main reason I quit asking women out was because it always resulted in her hating me.
I don’t know why. But, for example, if I ask a women for a date at the store….she starts talking trash about me to everyone who works there.
Then the whole store turns against me.

For some reason, foids react with hostility to me for simply trying to talk to them.

I just got tired of having to go to different stores, coffee shops, because I dared to talk to a woman who worked there.

You might suggest that I just talk to customers that I see at places I go. But I already thought of that.
The woman still reacts negatively.

I’m always friendly and polite. Why do I get spit on just for trying to get a date?

I don’t know anymore brothers. I just don’t know.
Sometimes I wonder if I’m really dead, and just don’t know I’m dead, and this is really hell.

brutal, i can relate to this in a bit
i have noticed that some girls know me even tho i never approached them at all, it seems toilets tell other holes about the ugly guy that approached them or talked with them.

also some whores don't like the idea of ugly men approaching her since it makes her feel disgusted about her self. so she might even seeks revenge by making that guy look like a creep among other holes and destroying any futur chances of success at approaching in the futur.
try approaching holes at clubs or diffirent places so that they could not recognize your face after seeing them and good luck

Asking women out in 2023, honestly even if you're chad it's kind of a crapshoot. If I was chad I'd just go to parties and things of that nature where bitches get drunk and "have fun". That's where chads clean up.

Where and how you meet a woman is paramount. Cold approaching women at work and stuff like that is not the move. Especially in these days. Today it's all about social media/Instagram "game" and dating apps if you're not in the same social circle or have a reason to see and talk to that girl regularly.

Or if she actually likes you, she will approach but obviously that's not happening to most of us on this forum.

tell other holes about the ugly guy that approached them or talked with them.
It's social proof. They just want other girls to know that guys are hitting on them and they have options.
also some whores don't like the idea of ugly men approaching her since it makes her feel disgusted about her self.
Could argue they do like it because they clearly enjoy the sadistic aspect of rejecting and ridiculing subchads.

just give up tbh, they will always say no

I’ve stopped even walking within 15 feet of them when I can

Good on you for doing that and trying... If you're able to continue at some level (even if at a greatly reduced frequency) without having your soul crushed then I think it's probably a good thing not to give up.

In the modern day it's probably seen as an insult by most girls to even be approached (by a sub-8), the expectation is that they'll have a large list of guys with profiles and pictures who are at a distance that they can go thru and carefully select which they want to talk to, so when a guy talks to them and they don't have the ability to just completely ignore and block you it's like "who does this person think he is? Get in line like everyone else!" Unless of course you're an 8+ Chad who's come to sweep her off her feet just like her Netflix shows.

I personally don't have the resilience to deal with so much rejection that I've given up for the most part... Still trying in some VERY small ways but prob not a high enough volume to avoid dying alone

For some reason, foids react with hostility to me for simply trying to talk to them.
I have experienced that as well. I believe it's because they feel offended that you thought you had a chance with them. When enough "ugly" men approach her she might even start questioning her looks and then her ego takes a hit. So they act aggressive and bitchy to discourage men into interacting with them. Here is one example of what I say:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/dozxg7/if_a_woman_is_only_approached_by_unattractive/

I've never tried, I know women see me as less than the mold in their bathroom so why bother? asking women out as an incel is sado-masochistic

I don’t know why. But, for example, if I ask a women for a date at the store….she starts talking trash about me to everyone who works there.
Then the whole store turns against me.
Working at the store?

if she dosnt make clear that she wanna fuck , why bothER ?

brutal, i can relate to this in a bit
i have noticed that some girls know me even tho i never approached them at all, it seems toilets tell other holes about the ugly guy that approached them or talked with them.

also some whores don't like the idea of ugly men approaching her since it makes her feel disgusted about her self. so she might even seeks revenge by making that guy look like a creep among other holes and destroying any futur chances of success at approaching in the futur.
try approaching holes at clubs or diffirent places so that they could not recognize your face after seeing them and good luck
Can't imagine letting a WMYNZ reject me

I’m always friendly and polite. Why do I get spit on just for trying to get a date?

I don’t know anymore brothers. I just don’t know.
Sometimes I wonder if I’m really dead, and just don’t know I’m dead, and this is really hell.
Same idk if this is hell but it feels like it. Also im always polite and of course one time I talked to a girl in my class that I liked and she called me a creep in that fucking class. I mean WTF is wrong with you. Why would you say that to someone in the class and everyone heard it.