Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I need to increase my height

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
How much do you expect you could force yourself to grow? Nobody will suddenly be intimidated of you because you are an inch taller.

I know if I wear a vest under a T shirt it makes my chest look broader without being noticable but it migh be too hot for that in HK?

You're dense.

From the tone of the thread you made it sound like you're 5'3. You're 5'10 ffs.

You are like 5'8.5 right?

The only reason why normies in Canada didn't bully me is because virtue signalling and I wasn't below average height (especially for my ethnicity)

Massive cope. No one takes a manlet seriously.
5'8.5 but recently grew to 5'10 for some reason.

5'8.5 but recently grew to 5'10 for some reason.
I am 5'10 now.

Last year I was measured at slightly more than 5'9 at Doc's office. I think I did grow albeit slow recently. I hope I could reach at least 5'11 or better 6'.
I know if I wear a vest under a T shirt it makes my chest look broader without being noticable but it migh be too hot for that in HK?
I live in Canada so it's better to roidmaxx
You're dense.

I have a lot of enemies in HK, in Canada I made friends but I strongly believe they will find me here. They understand only brute force and that's why I need to increase height and strength.
You're dense.

Not to mention that at least in Toronto you can get virtue signalling from normies to coast through your life. Hk is a very NT place.

Last edited:
@ChinaCurry @MYtruecel Thoughts?

Pretty legit, height can compensate for a lot, but end of the day you will pay rice tax forever, so won't ever be truly valued, hence you are here with us bro

Pretty legit, height can compensate for a lot, but end of the day you will pay rice tax forever, so won't ever be truly valued, hence you are here with us bro
I know.

But I relish every moment I btfo normgroids and especially femoids and faggots.

@ChinaCurry

The taller you are the less your face matters.
6'4 with 4 face
5'8 with 6 face

Who's better off?

6'4 with 4 face
5'8 with 6 face

Who's better off?
6'4

I am sub 5 and I would trade 2 points of my face for 4 inches of height.

If you are tall and strong enough you can intimidationmaxx on normgroids and possibly smash them to the pavement into an unrecognizable pulp. Manletism is a death sentence.

@The Abyss
Goethe IQ
High IQ

5'10 (5'9 night due to spinal compression)
Chads.co
Stop uni right now, work 3/4 months for money while you live with your parents and don't have to pay rents and get surgeries.
go back to uni and get a normie life, get an asian foid or whatever.
I genuinely think that anyone over 5'9 should be banned.
There's surgery for your face, not for your height (leg enlenghtening ? No. It causes arthritis and you end up in a wheelchair at 50 anyway)
This website is a joke :feelsseriously:

Chads.co
Stop uni right now, work 3/4 months for money while you live with your parents and don't have to pay rents and get surgeries.
go back to uni and get a normie life, get an asian foid or whatever.
I genuinely think that anyone over 5'9 should be banned.
There's surgery for your face, not for your height (leg enlenghtening ? No. It causes arthritis and you end up in a wheelchair at 50 anyway)
This website is a joke :feelsseriously:
Massive cope. I can't drop out.

Massive cope. I can't drop out.
If you were honest, you would either stop complaining about your inceldom as you would get a job later in order to get surgeries,
or stop these years of upcoming suffering right now by making some money, you're missing your youth there, buddy.

Golden rule of looksmaxxing : focus on your weaknesses and not some details only autists can see.

You can easily larp as a 6'0 with elevator boots, focus on your face
For example : get an MSE (DIY MSE if you are brave enough is only 800$), get a jaw surgery such as a BSSO... These are the most important.

I'm 180cm , i'm satisfied tbh , My face is the cause of my frustrations

If you were honest, you would either stop complaining about your inceldom as you would get a job later in order to get surgeries,
or stop these years of upcoming suffering right now by making some money, you're missing your youth there, buddy.

Golden rule of looksmaxxing : focus on your weaknesses and not some details only autists can see.

You can easily larp as a 6'0 with elevator boots, focus on your face
For example : get an MSE (DIY MSE if you are brave enough is only 800$), get a jaw surgery such as a BSSO... These are the most important.
Dental clinics won't open :feelsrope:

Capture

Sock lifts can add 4 cm(1.5 inches to your height). Wear another pair of socks over them, so your 1.5 inches taller without shoes on. No one will notice as long as your jeans reach the floor. When quarentine ends, I'll try them + 2inches of insoles, making me around 5'10 in shoes

6'4 with 4 face
5'8 with 6 face

Who's better off?
But it's log not linear brother.
6'4 with 4 face or 5'8 with 8 face, I know what I'd pick haha

But it's log not linear brother.
6'4 with 4 face or 5'8 with 8 face, I know what I'd pick haha
Ain't no mystery that the majority of today's pro sports athletes are giants.

There you go
Ain't no mystery that the majority of today's pro sports athletes are giants.
Depends on sport. QB position has changed such that they are getting smaller, almost inversely to how CBs are getting bigger.

Football always has early defined roles, where u have small Messi-type players, big Brutish hulks, and then hybrid beasts like Ronaldo.

But yeah fact is sport is often about 1-1 mogging, so generally more size means more chance of mogging

Massive cope

A 6'4 guy will snap a 5'8 guy, height difference is too brutal.
im not talking about gay men humping each other im talking about getting pussy 8 face>4 face

im not talking about gay men humping each other im talking about getting pussy 8 face>4 face
I would rather be tearing normgroids apart and feared than not being taken seriously as a manlet twink like Justin Bieber.

I would rather be tearing normgroids apart and feared than not being taken seriously as a manlet twink like Justin Bieber.
and how do you know a tall fag can even snap a 5'8 dude that can wrestle and box??? give me the 8 face. where do you peopel live in shit hole places where you fight people all the time ? wtf

and how do you know a tall fag can even snap a 5'8 dude that can wrestle and box??? give me the 8 face. where do you peopel live in shit hole places where you fight people all the time ? wtf
For someone who used to have a lot of enemies, size is everything assuming similar skill level.

We live in a concrete jungle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back