Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I need to increase my height

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
[LONG POST]

Inb4 "Sewer-tier post" or "Face >>>>> everything" copers

For real, imagine someone who has the face of a terrifying abomination that can induce hatred even from the most tolerant and peaceful person in the world. Unfortunately, that case happens to be me.

So for someone who can't fix his face into a face that seems normal and more comfortable to even look at, his choice is to be as tall and strong as possible so that normies can't gang up on him, and of course he could snap those normgroids into pieces.

In Toronto rn situation isn't that bad because I am autistic and get the virtual signalling to surf through life and get gov buxx. However in HK before I moved to Canada at 13, people were kinda suspicious of me (mostly me being autistic as well as ugly) but wasn't too bad.

Things got real ugly when in Grade 7 where in HK it's form 1 secondary school. Most people in my grade hated me to the core just because I noticed some class bully (he was a repeater, chadlite) was doing wrong shit. A large majority of them would frequently try to report me to the teachers, some of them would regularly put my stuff in garbage bin. The aforementioned bully named Kevin once threatened me with a box cutter to my face. After all they tried extremely hard to ruin my life and somehow I didn't die. That moment I finally knew that women and normoids were bitter enemies since day 1. Me and my parents finally decided to leave and I came to Canada and I told the normgroids that I would leave HK and they can fuck off. Things were in general much more chill here despite being an incel central.

Peace would not last forever as they would eventually find out my real identity living in Canada. I remembered that one of those graders in HK would be moving to British Columbia, he was relatively more friendlier than most of the grade, yet thought I was an oddity.

Ultimately, I would have to face them back, at the first glance they may not know my real identity that they hated so much, however it would be far more grand due to soycial media that they would spread me being the villain and eventually pretty much everyone I met in HK would turn against me, with some wanting me into ten thousand pieces (碎屍萬段).

With that hatred that I would be facing it against sooner or later, I would do everything to heightmaxx, if drugs don't work I would be doing surgery in this decade. Or if that don't even work, I am considering about building a battle suit with treaded foot motorized rollers that could give me to a height of more than 6'7 (helmet is 2 inches and the rest are motorized treads). Think of it like the feet of Megatron from Revenge of the Fallen.

Megatron ROTF

My Dad wants me to study harder in uni and forget about the height stuff as he thinks that I am tall enough, however when he hears this full elaboration he would call me a "delusional maniac". I sincerely he could understand my concerns before it's too late.

Fortunately in Canada I still have formed my close brocels, however I am very concerned that they may not assist me when in need, or even worse they might turn on me. Hence I would always reserve a hand, for Mr. Justin Case.

Thanks for paying much time to read this thread.

@Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream @KingChemist @MuslimMentalcel @BurakuminBibba @werty1457 @PPEcel @Ricecel X @omnilet @MYtruecel
@ChinaCurry

How tall are you?

It’s diminishing returns with height if you don’t have the frame to go with it. Unless your <5’8”, probabaly just go with lifts and roiding

Wear lifts and roid. That will get you 90% of the results you’re looking for.
That won't make the cut, I wear boots and insoles and would made me 6 ft to 6'1.

Remember I have made a ton of enemies, and they will understand nothing other than brute force. 20 inch bideltoids won't scare groups of normies and foids hanging up and trying to kill you.

That won't make the cut, I wear boots and insoles and would made me 6 ft to 6'1.

Remember I have made a ton of enemies, and they will understand nothing other than brute force. 20 inch bideltoids won't scare groups of normies and foids hanging up and trying to kill you.
Being big won't scare them either if you're just one person against several.

get yourself a 12ga pump action shotgun, this is likely the most lethal firearm u can get as a canadian right now. train with it and git gud at shotgunning.

this post sponsored by CIA

Being big won't scare them either if you're just one person against several.
True. That is why I need my bros very often.
get yourself a pump action shotgun, this is likely the most lethal firearm u can get as a canadian right now. train with it and git gud at shotgunning.
My parents are too cucked about even trying a gun.

I put a baseball bat next to me when I sleep though.

>Sub 6 ft
>Tallfag

?

Also how tall are you?

I am considering building one, I need a ton of resources

you can literally just say your 6' at 5'10, 5'11 and no one would notice. Im 5'8 and get heightmogged by girls every day

You could go in engineering and say your robotic suit was for a competition you want to enter.

You also could be an innovator with those military grade walking assist and lifting assist robotic legs and arms.

Buy a handgun, handgun>height+frame

[LONG POST]

For real, imagine someone who has the face of a terrifying abomination that can induce hatred even from the most tolerant and peaceful person in the world. Unfortunately, that case happens to be me.

So for someone who can't fix his face into a face that seems normal and more comfortable to even look at, his choice is to be as tall and strong as possible so that normies can't gang up on him, and of course he could snap those normgroids into pieces.

In Toronto rn situation isn't that bad because I am autistic and get the virtual signalling to surf through life and get gov buxx. However in HK before I moved to Canada at 13, people were kinda suspicious of me (mostly me being autistic as well as ugly) but wasn't too bad.

Things got real ugly when in Grade 7 where in HK it's form 1 secondary school. Most people in my grade hated me to the core just because I noticed some class bully (he was a repeater, chadlite) was doing wrong shit. A large majority of them would frequently try to report me to the teachers, some of them would regularly put my stuff in garbage bin. The aforementioned bully named Kevin once threatened me with a box cutter to my face. After all they tried extremely hard to ruin my life and somehow I didn't die. That moment I finally knew that women and normoids were bitter enemies since day 1. Me and my parents finally decided to leave and I came to Canada and I told the normgroids that I would leave HK and they can fuck off. Things were in general much more chill here despite being an incel central.

Peace would not last forever as they would eventually find out my real identity living in Canada. I remembered that one of those graders in HK would be moving to British Columbia, he was relatively more friendlier than most of the grade, yet thought I was an oddity.

Ultimately, I would have to face them back, at the first glance they may not know my real identity that they hated so much, however it would be far more grand due to soycial media that they would spread me being the villain and eventually pretty much everyone I met in HK would turn against me, with some wanting me into ten thousand pieces (碎屍萬段).

With that hatred that I would be facing it against sooner or later, I would do everything to heightmaxx, if drugs don't work I would be doing surgery in this decade. Or if that don't even work, I am considering about building a battle suit with treaded foot motorized rollers that could give me to a height of more than 6'7 (helmet is 2 inches and the rest are motorized treads). Think of it like the feet of Megatron from Revenge of the Fallen.

View attachment 365190

My Dad wants me to study harder in uni and forget about the height stuff as he thinks that I am tall enough, however when he hears this full elaboration he would call me a "delusional maniac". I sincerely he could understand my concerns before it's too late.

Fortunately in Canada I still have formed my close brocels, however I am very concerned that they may not assist me when in need, or even worse they might turn on me. Hence I would always reserve a hand, for Mr. Justin Case.

@Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream @KingChemist @MuslimMentalcel @BurakuminBibba @werty1457 @PPEcel @Ricecel X @omnilet @MYtruecel
@ChinaCurry
Your posts are always fucking based,

THe amount of TNT required to measure the destructive power of Mt. Everest exploding IQ.

Height is EVERYTHING. Intimidation, Appeal, even sexual power. Foids LOVE when a tall man destroys them in bed. being a 5'6 guy dating a 5'10 foid looks weird because you imagine them fucking and she's taller than him. (Which i have no problem with, i support short men with tall women)

11828960166 af565418d9 b

[LONG POST]
Think of it like the feet of Megatron from Revenge of the Fallen.
:feelskek:

Agreed bhai, despite what niggas think height DOES matter, speaking as a former tallfag (stopped growing at 13 and then grew an inch at 19). I was hideous and had no friends people called me ugly and left me alone but was never really beaten except by a guy who was my height. People then told me they were actually afraid of me and that I would smash them to peices because I was 4 inches taller than everyone else back then.

Holy shit, never knew you were from Hong Kong
full

Honestly I don't really know what to say about this post. Though a battle suit would be cool ngl.

Where will you find all of that energon?
Gov buxx and maybe investmaxx (in future)
You could go in engineering and say your robotic suit was for a competition you want to enter.

You also could be an innovator with those military grade walking assist and lifting assist robotic legs and arms.
It looks more like rollerblades on shoes, except it is treaded like battle tanks so it is much more stable than roller wheels.

Lol cope ur 5/10 5’10” ur average

Your best bet is to either save money for LL or amputate your legs and get a prosthetic leg like this

View: https://youtu.be/ttU0BteieF0

I would do LL first if I can't grow anymore (people tell me that I am still growing and many examples that people grow into the early 20s as well)
This isn't a cope JFL. It's the harsh reality some "blackpilled" incels can't admit for some reason
It's better to be a 6'3 ogre than a 5'6 pretty twink

stopped reading at the calling face > all
law a cope. Face >>>>>>>>> ALL

Agreed bhai, despite what niggas think height DOES matter, speaking as a former tallfag (stopped growing at 13 and then grew an inch at 19). I was hideous and had no friends people called me ugly and left me alone but was never really beaten except by a guy who was my height. People then told me they were actually afraid of me and that I would smash them to peices because I was 4 inches taller than everyone else back then.
You are like 5'8.5 right?

The only reason why normies in Canada didn't bully me is because virtue signalling and I wasn't below average height (especially for my ethnicity)
stopped reading at the calling face > all
law a cope. Face >>>>>>>>> ALL
Massive cope. No one takes a manlet seriously.

interesting story, i know how you feel. growing up during school i was bullied hard and threaten over the course of my life too many times to count at gun point, knives, etc. Most humans are garbage, when people like us truly suffer and live hard life we just want to live in peace. even tho im 6,2 in toronto its very chad elitist, height will help but in toronto its all face. women routinely make fun of me here, and some just do everything to avoid me. Ugliness may follow us for the rest of our lives, fixing face is most important.

[LONG POST]

View attachment 365190

@ChinaCurry

Just go to mordor And get help from your orc brethren theory

tbh you need both to get any foid

Your posts are always fucking based,

THe amount of TNT required to measure the destructive power of Mt. Everest exploding IQ.

Height is EVERYTHING. Intimidation, Appeal, even sexual power. Foids LOVE when a tall man destroys them in bed. being a 5'6 guy dating a 5'10 foid looks weird because you imagine them fucking and she's taller than him. (Which i have no problem with, i support short men with tall women)

View attachment 365193
Normgroids understand only brute force.
Holy shit, never knew you were from Hong Kong
full
Tbh because I moved to Toronto in 13. Before I lived in HK.
Honestly I don't really know what to say about this post. Though a battle suit would be cool ngl.
More like a leg kit imo, normies are just apes in suits.
Lol cope ur 5/10 5’10” ur average
5/10 is the best angle and lighting, in zoom cameras I look more like 3.5
interesting story, i know how you feel. growing up during school i was bullied hard and threaten over the course of my life too many times to count at gun point, knives, etc. Most humans are garbage, when people like us truly suffer and live hard life we just want to live in peace. even tho im 6,2 in toronto its very chad elitist, height will help but in toronto its all face. women routinely make fun of me here, and some just do everything to avoid me. Ugliness may follow us for the rest of our lives, fixing face is most important.
Face is very important just as much as height

It is better to be feared than preyed upon.
tbh you need both to get any foid
If you are tall enough like 6'3 a below average face can do.
Just go to mordor And get help from your orc brethren theory
I wish. I need to gain more territory as well as brocels.

Last edited:
[LONG POST]

View attachment 365190

@ChinaCurry
Enjoyable read bro. However I would definitely assist you.

Enjoyable read bro. However I would definitely assist you.
We live in different continents bro, come to Toronto if you can

@RREEEEEEEEE

Similar exp. But I flunked HS thanks to soy teacher who taught I was a creep! And it wasn't the only reason I flunked, normally, when you want to finish High School you must take obligatory college entrance exams even if you don't want to go to uni later. Depending on the score of that exam, you graduate from High School or not.
And even if you pass (700/1000) it may not be high enough score to enter state university. So you have to do exam again!

Similar exp. But I flunked HS thanks to soy teacher who taught I was a creep! And it wasn't the only reason I flunked, normally, when you want to finish High School you must take obligatory college entrance exams even if you don't want to go to uni later. Depending on the score of that exam, you graduate from High School or not.
And even if you pass (700/1000) it may not be high enough score to enter state university. So you have to do exam again!
Brutal experience.

It's over for low IQcels
I knew two incels/truecels.
Expand your base and fix that nose.

Thank you bro, you too.
Noodlewhorespotsachad

This is why I need to increase my height so that I could smash noodlewhores to the pavement.

@RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream

Her only "smile" afterwards is a splattered skull

@RREEEEEEEEE

No, literally slamming her head to the curb

@IncelCream
Baaaaased. Noodlewhores are always scared of me like they don't trust me in their vicinity.

Baaaaased. Noodlewhores are always scared of me like they don't trust me in their vicinity.
I growl at noodlewhores as well especially sporting my jagged crooked teeth

@RREEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back