Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I hate sarcasm so much

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Sarcasm is a tool by foids and soys to act like little bitches and get away wtih having a shitty personality, while at the same time, mocking you for being an earnest autist who means what they say and can't help it because we are retarded

Also I hate chess now, just because a fantasy TV show has a foid playing international chess, even though foids don't even play chess, so jewish media basically ruined chess because of women.

Now if sluts would fuck you just because you won at chess, no matter how ugly you are, that would be a great game, and would make men want to live for something.

Last edited:
are u threadmaxxing while drunk?
i am pretending like I have friends and can low-inhib maxx. Sometimes threadmaxxing can make me feel fulfilled in a way hentai cant. threadmaxxing = dopamine maxxing

I just wanna say that I love your username lmao
I want to beat foids at chess and because I won at chess, they must strip and bear my children

I want to beat foids at chess and because I won at chess, they must strip and bear my children
Wow inkwell you aren't entitled to women's bodies because you beat them intellectually

You know man, I was thinking about making a post about this same topic but I don't know if this is what you mean, perhaps it's close too.

Foids especially foids and few cucks would say something completely stupid based on emotions and then would edit their video or comment, "I don't think people understand what a joke is..."

Every time on youtube and I've never seen anyone with braincels use it, never only foids and few cuck retards they think just cause they understand female mind, the evil cruel mind they have, it's fine to support them like man I can understand babies are annoying, I wouldn't advocate to kill babies alive, skin them alive, anything of the sort.

Just like some ugly man would be there, you know, maybe some ugly guy who got famous and females would roll in saying, "I don't think he realizes he just sounds shallow" AND WHEN SHE GETS CALLED OUT BOOM done. Then she cries and edits it, she can't take the hate coz female, "Edit: I don't think people understand the meaning of a joke"

Foids really deserve to die, they really do.

You know man, I was thinking about making a post about this same topic but I don't know if this is what you mean, perhaps it's close too.

Foids especially foids and few cucks would say something completely stupid based on emotions and then would edit their video or comment, "I don't think people understand what a joke is..."

Every time on youtube and I've never seen anyone with braincels use it, never only foids and few cuck retards they think just cause they understand female mind, the evil cruel mind they have, it's fine to support them like man I can understand babies are annoying, I wouldn't advocate to kill babies alive, skin them alive, anything of the sort.

Just like some ugly man would be there, you know, maybe some ugly guy who got famous and females would roll in saying, "I don't think he realizes he just sounds shallow" AND WHEN SHE GETS CALLED OUT BOOM done. Then she cries and edits it, she can't take the hate coz female, "Edit: I don't think people understand the meaning of a joke"

Foids really deserve to die, they really do.
I just want to know what it's like to be a complete piece of shit while getting your cock sucked by a female. That's power

Wow inkwell you aren't entitled to women's bodies because you beat them intellectually
it would feel right though. I like the logic behind it. Getting sex, because you earned it in a straightfoward way.

As weird as it sounds seeing predictable logic pan out gives me a dopamine high in the same way watching a long series of dominoes fall feels right.

Last edited:
it would feel right though. I like the logic behind it. Getting sex, because you earned it in a straightfoward way.

As weird as it sounds seeing predictable logic pan out gives me a dopamine high in the same way watching a long series of dominoes fall feels right.
I don't think intelligence should determine sexual access.

I don't think intelligence should determine sexual access.
you're right. I think politeness should determine sexual access as stupid as that sounds. It would feel fair and easy. Like you had to do nothing but be a polite guy that exists.

you're right. I think politeness should determine sexual access as stupid as that sounds. It would feel fair and easy. Like you had to do nothing but be a polite guy that exists.
Fuck, imagine being able to bang a 10/10 hottie who loves you and wants you because you're a decent and kind dude who cares about her. Thinking about that is lifefuel. But, this is reality for Chad. Just imagine. Existing and being able to follow :bluepill: advice and succeed.

Maybe in Jannah, InshaAllah.

Fuck, imagine being able to bang a 10/10 hottie who loves you and wants you because you're a decent and kind dude who cares about her. Thinking about that is lifefuel. But, this is reality for Chad. Just imagine. Existing and being able to follow :bluepill: advice and succeed.

Maybe in Jannah, InshaAllah.
fuck man that's the real fantasy-- its not having the looks. It's about scoring because you are a decent human being, this is why in some ways I am actually kind of jealous of bluepillers that ascend .

But most bluepillers are getting cucked or they are virgin but not incel

fuck man that's the real fantasy-- its not having the looks. It's about scoring because you are a decent human being :incel:
Imagine that lol. Imagine cuddling in bed with a prime Stacy just because you spoke to her nicely.

Imagine that lol. Imagine cuddling in bed with a prime Stacy just because you spoke to her nicely.
its like a sweet slice of life anime

Tbh I'd be a massive simp is this were true.
its the fact that women are unloyal whores that drive men to make the world an unequal place

its the fact that women are unloyal whores that drive men to make the world an unequal place
That's the thing isn't it. If Foids could make rational decisions then we wouldn't have to have a patriarchy.

Where ya from btw?

That's the thing isn't it. If Foids could make rational decisions then we wouldn't have to have a patriarchy.

Where ya from btw?
Im from AMERICA the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH :chad: