Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I hate leftists (IT won't touch this)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
  1. ⁠you always force your inane faggotry into everything (forcing LGBT into media, pronouns in bio etc)
  2. ⁠you always make fun of us and shit on us and then proceed to wonder why we're always mad
  3. ⁠you control the entire internet and influence it heavily. you censor every right winger and leave left wing maniacs scott free
  4. ⁠You complain about imperialism even though you're practicing digital imperialism by spreading your cancer absolutely everywhere and putting down resistance.
  5. ⁠You think that mentally ill faggots pretending to be women are normal and good
  6. ⁠you blindly allow and promote anything that can be considered "progressive" without looking into anything first (allowing trannys, gays, ect to have rights without further thought)
  7. ⁠You destroy human condition by subjecting us into blind consumerism and creating soyboys.
  8. ⁠You hate capitalism and also advocate for open borders, even though open borders is the most capitalist thing you can advocate for (wanting millions of people to enter your country for cheap labor)
  9. ⁠You turn women into hyper-hedonist whores because of your bullshit "sexual liberation"
  10. ⁠You turn men into consumering hyper-materialist soy cucks because of your bullshit "dude just let people have fun bro hahah"
  11. ⁠You are the most delusional group of people on the entire planet
  12. ⁠you make your own website for your god awful political videos
  13. ⁠You think you're being a hero by "deradicalizing" the youths when in reality, you're radicalizing them in the opposite direction, which is far more destructive and awful.
  14. ⁠You tell men (from a very young) to not present any """""toxic""""" masculinity, something that women actually find actractive, and then proceed to wonder why we have an incel epidemic
  15. ⁠You think that you're a oppresed minority of a political ideology even though you can have openenly communist and hyper-leftist subreddits, communities, and sub-cultures that constantly advocate for violence, murder, and genocide (genocide against boomers, the rich, white people, etc) and FUCKING GET A WAY FROM IT SCOTT FREE while the right wingers GETS CONSTANTLY FUCKING OPPRESSED, CENSORED, AND BANNED.
  16. ⁠You think you're this rebellious people that will destroy the establishment even though by all means YOU FUCKING ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT YOU ALWAYS PUBLISH NEWSPAPERS ABOUT HOW WHITE MEN SHOULD DIE AND DRUMPF IS EVIL AND OTHER INANE HORESHIT
  17. ⁠FUCK YOU YOU ARE MORE RETARDED THEN ALL OTHER POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES COMBINED
  18. ⁠YOU FORCE YOUR POLITICAL IDEAS IN EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE, PIECE OF MEDIA NOT EVERYWEEK.. BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY FUCKING HOUR 24/7
  19. ⁠YOUR REIGMES HAVE BEEN FUCKING SHITHOLES
  20. ⁠YOUR MEMES ARE FUCKING DOGSHIT "haha le trans rights uwu!!!"
  21. ⁠YOU TAKE RIGHT WING MEMES AND CHANGE THEM TO SUPPORT YOUR POINT OF VIEWS AND THEM HAVE THE AUDACITY AND IM-FUCKING-PUDENCE TO SAY THAT THE RIGHT CAN'T MEME
  22. ⁠I WOULD FEEL BAD FOR YOU CAUSE OF YOUR RETARDATION, BUT YOUR TOO FUCKING INANE TO FEEL SYMPATHY FOR
  23. ⁠I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT TRANS RIGHTS, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A ANIME TRANNY TO THE INTERNET HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY TRANNIES AND CHILDREN (BECAUSE OF THE MAP COMMUNITY) IS THAT RIIIGHT???
  24. ⁠I BET YOU DRINK SOY MILK AND HAVE TRANNY FLAGS ON YOUR ROOM TOO, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS??
  25. ⁠YOUR """MEMES""" ARE UNFUNNY YOU TAKE OUR MEMES AND EDIT THEM FOR LEFT-CUCKS AND SAY THAT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS SUPPORT FICTIONAL FAGGOTS LARPING AS WOMEN
  26. ⁠YOU ARE A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS GO CHEW ON YOUR SOY FOODS AND VEGAN ALTERNATIVES LOWERING YOUR TESTOSTERONE
  27. ⁠I'M DONE WITH YOU FAGGOTS GO TO YOUR REDDIT AND TUMBLR AND POST YOUR "DRUMPF EVIL" REDDIT POST AND YOUR "I LIKE DILDOS UP MY ASS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL MORE LIKE A ANIME CATGIRL" FOR THE FUCKING 50TH TIME
  28. ⁠NOW FUCK OFF AND WATCH CONTRAPOINTS FOR THE 80TH TIME TODAY WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING INANE FAGGORTY EVERY SINGLE HOUR

@Retardinator

IT gonna touch this
Pandemic babies: how COVID-19 has affected child development
Babies - TODAY.com | TODAY
Why Babies Are So Cute — And Why We React the Way We Do ...

@Indracel right now :feelsrope:

got to 10 but i have adhd

You might be fighting a puppet hand of the real groups that are doing this

Who sits upstream from political leftism?

What goals might they have?

Connect the dots

⁠YOUR REIGMES HAVE BEEN FUCKING SHITHOLES
Stop spreading your retarded western propaganda. Our totalitarian regimes were glorious.

Stop spreading your retarded western propaganda. Our totalitarian regimes were glorious.

USSR didn't tolerate whores and fags, OP is mad at liberals.

Hang all leftist and faggots

USSR didn't tolerate whores and fags, OP is mad at liberals.
Liberals are reactionnary swine.

"Right wing" prime minister. Yeah economically...

Attachments

• 554b5543494d0a4e2d2fa160c201aa06.mp4
    9.5 MB
"Right wing" prime minister. Yeah economically...
Our dear prime minister is basically stating how much he loves two dads raising a child and how parents should embrace their children's sexualities

Our dear prime minister is basically stating how much he loves two dads raising a child and how parents should embrace their children's sexualities
I don't believe he will ever actually legislate something like this.

then why would he say all those things in the start? "have been completed or are ongoing 20 pro tranny and pro LGBT projects" why would he lie?

then why would he say all those things in the start? "have been completed or are ongoing 20 pro tranny and pro LGBT projects" why would he lie?
Because of EU legislations.

Lmao, used Mohammed Hijab.

i don't eat soy or greasy slop. it saves money and weight.

Left = Right = Rich

Giga high IQ rant. 100% truths

Rightcucks are worse because they're the ones always forcing low IQ politics into internet discussions that previously had nothing to do with them. Also what the fuck do you mean they're "censored" they're all over the fucking place. I can't look at memes on Instagram without seeing comment sections full of them. Every single time I hear about LGBT nowadays it's always from right wingers making a shit about it.

Rightcucks are worse because they're the ones always forcing low IQ politics into internet discussions that previously had nothing to do with them. Also what the fuck do you mean they're "censored" they're all over the fucking place. I can't look at memes on Instagram without seeing comment sections full of them. Every single time I hear about LGBT nowadays it's always from right wingers making a shit about it.

>goes to FBI's "Instagram" spinoff of DARPA's Life Log program
>gets upset at content there

Every single time I hear about LGBT nowadays it's always from right wingers making a shit about it.
This tbh. Nobody gives a shit about pride month except greedy capitalist companies and right wing cucks.

You might be fighting a puppet hand of the real groups that are doing this

Who sits upstream from political leftism?

What goals might they have?

Connect the dots
da j00z!!