Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why I hate everyone and just about everything

• Thread starter MASTER-REDDITOR
  • Start date
MASTER-REDDITOR

MASTER-REDDITOR

Low Level Twerp
It's always the same the girls always go for the big muscle Meatheads this is a prime example, when I went to school a while ago I was classified as a weirdo The "semi quiet kid" not once has a female asked me out SO WHAT IF I MAY BE ON THE CHUBBY SIDE but that's besides the point. I remember trying to ask a female out once but a meathead or "jock" got to her before I did which made me extremely angry. So what I did was that day during lunch I walked past the table were she was sitting right next to the Meathead and I purposely acted like I tripped and fell and I threw my lunch dead in her face she looked down at me and it seemed like she started to cry at first as I sat on the ground. I got up picked up my tray gave her a look and walked away (That rhymed :feelsseriously:) I don't know about you guys but I feel like that was the best choice and action and the best punishment. she was let off easy on my part i could have been a lot worse but they didn't see this as another account of me being that of a good man and nobody noticed it absolutely disgusting. what would it take for people to understand I'm not the bad guy and if I am I don't want to be all I want to be understood and no one seems to understand that later that day I was disciplined harshly unfortunately I had a female principle and she didn't take too kindly to my side of the story going off on a tirade about how sexist an inexcusable my reason for doing such a thing I was suspended for a week and a half and just about everyone and I mean everybody look down on me even more than how they previously did. And even now as I look back and type this I just realized how messed up everybody else was clearly I was the person in the right and she was in the wrong and so was that "jock" why is it always the people that try so hard that get nothing and the people that try so little get everything, we truly live in that of a society.

Where do these GrAYfaggots come from?
Reddit?
4chan?

Wtf why are you using a different font

Because it's my favorite ill have you know
This is one of the most unreadable fonts ever, my eyes are straining to read to this shit, I stopped at the 10th word. To make it worse you didn't even use any paragraphing, it's literally a giant clump of nothing.

Nobody is reading that shit lol.

this thread looks familiar tbh