Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why I hate conservatives.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★
They will:
*Introduce mandatory male conscription
*Conservatives say shit like #DoNotDraftOurDaughters (While being 100% okay with sending their sons to die on stinky foreign clay for nothing???)
*Infantilize women
*Believe that men should suffer
*Take away your neetbuxx
*Increase the retirement age
*War hungry
*They claim that it is always our fault
*Remember that they hate incels too

Remember that CUCKservatives are not your friends. They worship women just as much if not more than Libtards. Kill all conservatives. TCD (Total Conservative Death) If I had my way there would be mountains of dead conservatives so large piled up so high that their tips would start reaching the skies.

(((conservatives)))

so called conservatives are just leftwingers 10 years behind, the real ones would be considered extreme by the modern day "conservatives"

Sure, but this is about picking the lesser of two evils. You don't have to agree with everything conservatives believe. I am right wing despite being an atheist and hating all forms of religion. Being left wing means you align yourself with foids, fags, and troons. Above all I want abortion banned so careless sluts are forced to be single mothers. Head over to r/singlemoms and see how well they are doing :feelsgah:

If you support any political movement today you shouldnt be on this site. Modernisation is the reason why Incels exist