Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I Hate Circumcision Preferences

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
GIF by South Park

>Lots of girls like circumcised guys.
>There’s plenty of men out there who are circumcised and are just fine.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I hate this argument. It’s just the “Plenty of Fish in the Sea” trope, but women can’t fathom it working in the other direction.

See, for women, circumcision is great, because you get to try out all the dicks. You ride some circumcised cocks, and then you ride some uncut cocks, and most women will choose the uncut cocks, but a few will prefer the cut cocks. Irregardless, after some experimenting, you decide which cock you like best and go grab one of those to ride. At least, that’s how it works for women.

Jimmy Fallon Motivation GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

See, for men, that’s your one cock, your only cock.

>Well, actually, I’ve decided I prefer having an uncut cock.

Too fucking bad. No refunds!!!

Fast And Furious Final Sale GIF by The Fast Saga

Men can’t just go out and pick up another cock if they change their mind. That’s it. You’re stuck with what you got, and you didn’t even get to choose in the first place.

Wedding Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Imagine you meet your soulmate, your one true love. You were destined to be together, ordained by the universe.

>Sorry, I prefer uncut guys teehee.

Oh well, guess the universe wasn’t prepared for tiny-hat dick surgery to take off in North America. Better luck next life. Ya lost.

Gynocentrism is cancer

It's not even about foids' circumcision preferences. The worst part is that I was mutilated as a child,it sucks and it would still suck even if ALL foids preferred cut. Because the pleasure that a cut dick gets from sex is only a fraction of what an uncut dick feels when he fucking masturbates

Most women prefer CUT cocks you fucking dellusional coper. We have already discussed that on the thread where I explained why women are the ones responsible for the mutilation of millions of male babies every year.
There's a reason why almost no dildos are uncut. Get over it

Most women prefer CUT cocks you fucking dellusional coper. We have already discussed that on the thread where I explained why women are the ones responsible for the mutilation of millions of male babies every year.
There's a reason why almost no dildos are uncut. Get over it
You’re still a retard, and you’re still wrong.

You’re still a retard, and you’re still wrong.
You are still a clown. There is no evidence to back up your claims you autistic niggeret. There never will be.

I remember hearing my mother on the phone with my brother who was about to have his son, and he was trying to explain that he'd rather let him choose whether to mutilate his own dick when he's old enough, rather than doing it right at birth. To which my mother responded
"But then he won't do it!! That's why you have to do it for him!"
Another reason I should've cut that evil bitch out of my life a long time ago.

You are still a clown. There is no evidence to back up your claims you autistic niggeret. There never will be.
Get off my thread, chump. Read a book.

I remember hearing my mother on the phone with my brother who was about to have his son, and he was trying to explain that he'd rather let him choose whether to mutilate his own dick when he's old enough, rather than doing it right at birth. To which my mother responded
"But then he won't do it!! That's why you have to do it for him!"
Another reason I should've cut that evil bitch out of my life a long time ago.
Holy shit. Circumcision advocates are literal sadists