Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I hate celebrities getting attention

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Women get attention all the time from normies, even MTBs and LTBs bega normies are desperate, and then there are male celebrities getting attention from all women. Basically, women get attention from their looksmatch all the time but in avg men never get a small compliment or talk or cared about or asked about his day or something. All the attention only goes to these celebrities whose faces are bombarded everywhere from posters to social media. I feel empty

All the comments of celebrity posts are all about looks, and they say he must be a good person because xyz celebrity looks cute, xyz celebrity must be dark triad Because he has long dark hair and rugged face. And then they say looks don't influence how we judge people

I think many celebrities have self-esteem issues and they fuel their narcissism by being famous. Tbh I only hate those celebrities. There are also famous people who don't really care about the status and the fame, those are the admirable ones IMO