Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why i hate black people and being black

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
General reasons:
1-Black people and mutt is the most stupid people have in earth, they are dumb af. Idk if this happens because genetic or because poor diet black people have around world, but they are low IQ and have primitive culture
2-Black people are inferior than another races. They was a fucking slaves and neve contribuited for Society
Personal reasons:
1- If u are black and are'nt thug boy, sport player ou did music, it's over.
The one girls that like blacks is there who is in hip hop culture. If u are black and enjoying things like: Black metal, mangás, books etc, nobody will give a fuck for you, you'r aberration

and this is why blackcels are the only truecels. Hated even by other incels. fml

General reasons:
1-Black people and mutt is the most stupid people have in earth, they are dumb af. Idk if this happens because genetic or because poor diet black people have around world, but they are low IQ and have primitive culture
2-Black people are inferior than another races. They was a fucking slaves and neve contribuited for Society
Personal reasons:
The one girls that like blacks is there who is in hip hop culture. If u are black and enjoying things like: Black metal, mangás, books etc, nobody will give a fuck for you, you'r aberration
Blacks are generally athletic I’ve never seen a black person Irl who isn’t so use your nigger speed as an advantage in life and be glad you’re not curry. Also you have bbc myth to help you so use that as an advantage.

This pretty much. I ve had interactions with black geeks and its kinda over for them. They are practically invisible.

At least you have a 9 inch horse dick. If I knew what I was packing, damn, my life would improve to a 110%, solely because that would be a personal ego boost. I dont care if I get laid (I hate women so much I wouldnt be able to get hard anyways), I d be happy just because I have a 9 inch dick. Kinda like those things that nobody gives a fuck about you, but you are happy to have it because it makes you feel good about yourself.

Blacks are generally athletic I’ve never seen a black person Irl who isn’t so use your nigger speed as an advantage in life and be glad you’re not curry. Also you have bbc myth to help you so use that as an advantage.
I'm have'nt BBC. Actually im mixed, but predominant black and i have not heird this

Chicos negros no bueno, mang

Everyone hates us, the world will be better without blacks

white women love niggers as much as dogs

But m-muh bebeesee!:soy:

it's over for us brocel, ldar with me