Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate mixed mutt sluts who pass for white

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
Once I find out a foid is a half black and half white mutt slut but looks at least 80% white, I get so furious. I'm half nig and look like a WOP or a fucking Costa Rican. How does it feel to be what I want to be, you stuck up bitch?!?!?

Not only do mutt sluts get the privilege of being a foid, but they can choose if they want to be black or white. If Chad has a fetish for sheboons, she can conveniently say, "oh I'm half black, teehee" and if Tyrone only wants a white girl, she can just smile, lie, and play the act even when the little nigglet is born.

The only thing worse is when a mutt slut is white and another race other than black. Being any other race is better than being black. Even other ethnics who say it on front of me, not knowing I'm a nig say, 'I know it's hard being ______, but at least you're not black'. For crying out loud, spear chuckers fixtate on having mutt babies even if their partner hates their guts.

When a man is somewhat white passing, I'm more envious than mad, but when I find out a foid is an undercover mutt slut, I'm furious and feel cursed by my gennigtics

Manageable hair, better skin, smaller noses, be whatever race they want in the moment, and having any Chad based on his fetish. I hate them! I'm stuck looking like a Mediterranean at best and I have to buy shit to whitemaxx to get the privileges white mixed people have. LUCKY ASS NIGS!!!

They will never be white, they can cope all they want.

pseudowhites are like trannies

and look like a WOP
i know lots of serbs/bosnians who look WOP as fuck and they can never catch a break from being called nigger/gypsy/turk/arab

brutal stuff

i know lots of serbs/bosnians who look WOP as fuck and they can never catch a break from being called nigger/gypsy/turk/arab

brutal stuff
I don’t even have colored fucking eyes. I don't even have light brown eyes. They're black just like my bitch whore niggette of a roastie! URRRG, my idiot dad should've came inside a white or mixed foid or a foid of any other race at least.

Once I find out a foid is a half black and half white mutt slut but looks at least 80% white, I get so furious. I'm half nig and look like a WOP or a fucking Costa Rican. How does it feel to be what I want to be, you stuck up bitch?!?!?

Not only do mutt sluts get the privilege of being a foid, but they can choose if they want to be black or white. If Chad has a fetish for sheboons, she can conveniently say, "oh I'm half black, teehee" and if Tyrone only wants a white girl, she can just smile, lie, and play the act even when the little nigglet is born.

The only thing worse is when a mutt slut is white and another race other than black. Being any other race is better than being black. Even other ethnics who say it on front of me, not knowing I'm a nig say, 'I know it's hard being ______, but at least you're not black'. For crying out loud, spear chuckers fixtate on having mutt babies even if their partner hates their guts.

When a man is somewhat white passing, I'm more envious than mad, but when I find out a foid is an undercover mutt slut, I'm furious and feel cursed by my gennigtics

Manageable hair, better skin, smaller noses, be whatever race they want in the moment, and having any Chad based on his fetish. I hate them! I'm stuck looking like a Mediterranean at best and I have to buy shit to whitemaxx to get the privileges white mixed people have. LUCKY ASS NIGS!!!
these bitches are the fucking craziest too

I don't buy that a "half black and half white" person looks white. Doesn't wop mean italian? There is no way that you look italian.

brutal stuff
Doesn't wop mean italian or other southern european? What does it have to do with niggers, gypsies, turks and arabs?

Doesn't wop mean italian or other southern european? What does it have to do with niggers, gypsies, turks and arabs?
some balkanfolks look pretty tan, one could call it wop

hence why they are insulted by being called niggers, gypsies, turks and arabs

So fucking brutal!!!

One of the mixed mutt sluts mogged me in intelligence in high school while also fucking her chad boyfriend.

them in a nutshell

I want to f them