Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL why i feel zero guilt for living off my dad's money as a student in my mid twenties

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
first my parents never had this good relationship with me to ask me whether a place was good or full of bullies, then my dad made me pursue STEM, then they made me move town and loose all my friends a a teenager.

if i take a lot of extra time to find my place in life it is their fault, and if they don't pay for my college i am going to sue them

Good luck getting your degree. Hopefully it leads to a job as well (which isn’t always the case).

Because you are disadvantaged from the start, trodden upon by genetic subhumanity and your parent's mishandling of you; you have every right to at least ask for basic necessities and human treatment if given such misfortune, and every right to ask from your parents awarding you with such a genetic loss with regards to physical appearance, affecting pretty much every facet of your life, and especially with regards to education... :society:

Even better would be government reparations and education to all relating to the plight of disadvantaged men, and even a formal apology from your parents. :feelsjuice:

Because you are disadvantaged from the start, trodden upon by genetic subhumanity and your parent's mishandling of you; you have every right to at least ask for basic necessities and human treatment if given such misfortune, and every right to ask from your parents awarding you with such a genetic loss with regards to physical appearance, affecting pretty much every facet of your life, and especially with regards to education... :society:

Even better would be government reparations and education to all relating to the plight of disadvantaged men, and even a formal apology from your parents. :feelsjuice:
imagine a welfare for subhumans goddamnit that would be amazing

based they owe u reparations

They selfishly brought you into this world only for you to experience getting mogged and being incel. You never asked for this.
The LEAST they could do is get you on your feet before throwing you to the metaphorical wolves of society.