Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I don’t want to donate my organs. Fuck my existence.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
I am never going to donate any of my organs as because someone else will get a life in this shit pit (earth). No matter how hard I work people will always judge me based on my looks. And at the end of the day we all are going to die. Life on earth is like a cycle Be born, go to school, get a good job or start a successful business, if you look good you will be loved and cared if not than LDAR, take retirement and dead. My point is I never asked to be born being alive is such a boring and as well as pain in the ass. I never want someone else to go through this pain and boredom. This world is a shit pit everyone wants to be better, earn more money and be more successful than someone else what is the point if you cannot take any of those with you when you are dead?
For me as Nietzsche said God is dead. And I say all hopes are lost. There is no point in being alive and carry a burden of pain everywhere you go.

Doctors are becoming more and more murderous (abortion and euthanasia) so I don't know if I can trust them not to try to kill me to get my organs. I don't know if I can trust them to give them permission to take my organs only when I'm dead.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Doctors are becoming more and more murderous (abortion and euthanasia) so I don't know if I can trust them not to try to kill me to get my organs. I don't know if I can trust them to give them permission to take my organs only when I'm dead.
:feelsrope:

Donating your organs as an incel = cuck after death. An undead cuck basically

This happens all the time, organs are very valuable on the (((black market ))) :lul:

This happens all the time, organs are very valuable on the (((black market ))) :lul:
Jfl at waking up and seeing an inbred 5'4 kike like @faded cutting you open and taking your kidneys out. :lul::lul:

Last edited:
I need a new liver....

I'm almost done eating the last one

I would donate my organs for fellow incels tbh, really unfair to have failing organs and being incel

I donated my penis to a foid