Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I don't think incels should take pride in any religion,race,creed,cast, nationality or ethnicity

Pakimanlet

Pakimanlet

Saint YouTubercel
★★
I still see many white supremacist faggots here hating on ethnics as if their foids will give them ever a chance to sniff their used pussy:feelsohh::ahegao: Even religion in west would not gave you any advantage to score a virgin traditional toilet with an incel face. REMEMBER a republican white nationalist whore will give a scumbag thug nigger to grab her by the pussy :feelspuke: but not you my brother in inceldom.
My race is incelite:hax:
My religion is inceldom:feelzez:
My ethnicity is incelian :bigbrain:
My nation is Incelistan,Incelland.:feelskek:
We the incels :feelsgah::society:

There is a saying of prophet Muhammad:" no black has any superiority over white,no white has any superiority over black,no Arab has any superiority over Asian,no Asian has any superiority over Arab but taqwa (fearing Allah)
So In Our religion :"no nigger,cumstain,curry,rice,cartelcels, abos have any superiority over another except hating foids,whore:feelsokman::feelsautistic:

:ahegao::feelsdevil::smonk::smonk::feelsLSD::panties:

I absolutely agree, being obsessed over politics, race and religion are copes, but especially pointless copes for incels.

Foids don't care about religion, race, caste and nation. They are the biggest traitors. Mahabharata happened because of a foid.

imagine boasting that your prophet preached equality :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: the absolute state of muzzies

imagine boasting that your prophet preached equality :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: the absolute state of muzzies
COPE. I am not mudslime and low IQ to believe in sand nigger cult but thing I like about "radical" Islam is their treatment of toilets not normal ProGAYressive islam

We are effectively outcasts

Thank you, this guy gets it

we're all united by our hate for foids. why the infighting amongst ourselves?

hating on ethnics as if their foids will give them ever a chance to sniff their used pussy
That's hardly the only reason. Another great reason is the fact that many ethnics on here are already racist toward us whites, so it's honestly just tit for tat, giving them in return what they've given out. :feelsjuice:

Sub 5men should not treat fellow sub 5 men harshly that's my point
That's hardly the only reason. Another great reason is the fact that many ethnics on here are already racist toward us whites, so it's honestly just tit for tat, giving them in return what they've given out. :feelsjuice:

Sub 5men should not treat fellow sub 5 men harshly that's my point

Exactly, we are all together in this, if we'd work together we could actually improve collectively. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

First based paki high iq brocel, support for pakicels from this curry

ALL GLORY TO THE GREAT FATHERLAND OF INCELISTAN WHERE ALL INCELS WILL NOT BE JUDGED BY THEIR LOOKS