Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I don't support Palestine

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
Because I am tired of islamic shitskins trying to play moralists meanwhile we see what they do in Western countries.

With the jews: You lose. With the islamic shitskins: you lose.

Europe and US shouldn't interfere at all and let them have a war by themselves.

Neither of them are close or friends to you.

The Islamic shitskin will come to your country and stab you or pollute your city with 8 other sandnigger babies , the kike will tax you to death.

I have more sympathy for the kikes for some reason tbh. I mean I've never heard a jewish extremist going on a stabbing spree killing innocent people because of muh 72 virgins in jannah.

Plus the kikes are usually scheming and you can expose them before it's too late meanwhile sandniggers blow themselves in a crowd in front of 100 people or straight up encounter you on the street and start stabbing you to death. Who's more animalistic ?

Also the kikes are high IQ meanwhile the average sand's IQ has to be around 70 considering the religion they follow.

Agree they play victim yet want global conquest and colonized many places. This world is not ours. Seek the Kingdom. Jesus returns.

Agree they play victim yet want global conquest and colonized many places. This world is not ours. Seek the Kingdom. Jesus returns.
I am not religious but I have no problems with Christians because they won't interfere in my life in a violent way. Meanwhile the sandnigger scum will try to convert you by force , expel you from your lands. This is currently happening in Europe.

Because I am tired of islamic shitskins trying to play moralists meanwhile we see what they do in Western countries.
That's not a good argument. First of all let's divide this question:

1. How many of them are hypocrites?
2. How many fellow sandnigs actually follow their religion?

Most of them are parasites, with low to none education living like NEETs and commiting crimes because they see that Europe is very permissible.

Kikes do not represent the big minority muslims represent in Europe. And it is clear that people must develop their own nations on similar social characteristics, but, mayos are doing nothing regarding it.

The Islamic shitskin will come to your country and stab you or pollute your city with 8 other sandnigger babies , the kike will tax you to death.
Yeah, that's right. And you mayos are paying their babies while replacing you.

sandniggers blow themselves in a crowd in front of 100 people or straight up encounter you on the street and start stabbing you to death. Who's more animalistic ?
Since when animals immolate theirselves for a metaphysical cope? It is probable the peak of religions, socialization and brainwashing. You exchange your life for literally the unknown, a hope with no value.

Also the kikes are high IQ meanwhile the average sand's IQ has to be around 70 considering the religion they follow.

Mayos could not see they were going to be colonized by hordes of sandnigs? KEK. Why so much IQ when even supposed low IQ like saudis, emiratis or other Arab countries treat their immigrants as slaves, but you, IQ moggers, are declining as society and letting it be some kind of racemixing shithole. :feelskek:

Not a race-war, though, but it seems that the higher the IQ you have, the more you indulge in mental retardation.

What christian sect you belong to?

as a muslim myself i disagree. the shit thats happening in western countries i dont condone it and it has nothing to do with islam. islam is a peaceful religion. now back to the palestine issue. we havent done anything the jews have been killing us for years and kidnapping our children

Most of them are parasites, with low to none education living like NEETs and commiting crimes because they see that Europe is very permissible.

Kikes do not represent the big minority muslims represent in Europe. And it is clear that people must develop their own nations on similar social characteristics, but, mayos are doing nothing regarding it.

Yeah, that's right. And you mayos are paying their babies while replacing you.

Since when animals immolate theirselves for a metaphysical cope? It is probable the peak of religions, socialization and brainwashing. You exchange your life for literally the unknown, a hope with no value.

Mayos could not see they were going to be colonized by hordes of sandnigs? KEK. Why so much IQ when even supposed low IQ like saudis, emiratis or other Arab countries treat their immigrants as slaves, but you, IQ moggers, are declining as society and letting it be some kind of racemixing shithole. :feelskek:

Not a race-war, though, but it seems that the higher the IQ you have, the more you indulge in mental retardation.
the people who do these crimes dont even follow the islamic religion.

Both are evil. The difference between them is that kikes pull the strings in the background and are more subliminally, while Sandniggers are more direct and dont make a secret that they want to see the West dead.

Also answer Discord you racist

as a muslim myself i disagree. the shit thats happening in western countries i dont condone it and it has nothing to do with islam. islam is a peaceful religion. now back to the palestine issue. we havent done anything the jews have been killing us for years and kidnapping our children
IS and other terrorist organisations lives closer by the quran than peaceful muslims. The quran tells them to kill non believers (kufars or kafirs, as they call them) and thats what they do

tales.

The harm kikes do to western civilization is more covert but its far more destructive than what some sand apes are capable of doing

the shit thats happening in western countries i dont condone it and it has nothing to do with islam. islam is a peaceful religion. now back to the palestine issue. we havent done anything the jews have been killing us for years and kidnapping our children
Every word is a lie.
What's happening in the west has everything to do with islam. Almost every criminal act of violence there comes from muslims.
Islam is not a peaceful religion. Read the koran, it says that muslims are allowed and even should be violent towards kufars (non-believers.)
Palestine has done alot against isreal. Palestine is friendly towards Hamas and Hamas has been bombing Israel for years and years. Many billions had to be spent on the Israeli defense system (Iron Dome) to counter the attacks.
Stop lying, you roach.

Last edited:
Islam is not a peaceful religion. Islam has expanded through offensive jihad. And jihad is the best act a muslim can perform.

Many of them are hypocrites and LARP as strict muslims meanwhile they drink, smoke weed etc, but how many of the "peaceful" ones also try to bring their culture into europe ? Islamic culture is not welcome here. Our great grandfathers fought to get rid of Islam and if you embrace muslim immigration as an european then you're a cuck.

Every word is a lie.
Relatively. While the apologeticism being made here by the brocel is rather poor, the Palestinian issue is still Mayos imposing and undoing at will creating division and perpetual wars to maintain his power and weaken possible economic and political adversaries.

There is no greater force in the Israel-Palestine issue than the establishment of an artificial state that after decades has only brought genocide.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

this guy talks like a 80 IQ ape how is he an islamic scholar ? Lmao then everyone can pretty much become one if this man got accepted for this position. He admits to culturally enriching the europeans at least he's not a hypocrite like many claiming that they won't do anything while contributing to the replacement of Europe's demographics.

Many of them are hypocrites and LARP as strict muslims meanwhile they drink, smoke weed etc, but how many of the "peaceful" ones also try to bring their culture into europe ? Islamic culture is not welcome here. Our great grandfathers fought to get rid of Islam and if you embrace muslim immigration as an european then you're a cuck.
And that's the issue. Since most of them are hypocrites, they are ignorant of their own religion and will lie to people saying "islam is peaceful". They just try survive in a society that will condemn them all if they knew how Islam really works. In fact, Islamically, emmigrating to "the countries of the disbelievers" is prohibited.

Europe has no culture, has no religion and has nothing solid, and mayos theirselves destroyed and are destroying theirselves.

why are muslims always the victims ? As if like Islam did not expand as the result of genocide like @Moroccancel mentioned. Are muslims in the past who brought islam to other peoples bad ? They also kidnapped, murdered and raped.

And jihad is the best act a muslim can perform.
But why? It will lead to the complete annihliation of islam. When christians finally wake up and fight back against islam, islam will be eradicated from this earth. I would be happy with the status quo if I were muslim and not push it further.

this guy talks like a 80 IQ ape how is he an islamic scholar ? Lmao then everyone can pretty much become one if this man got accepted for this position. He admits to culturally enriching the europeans at least he's not a hypocrite like many claiming that they won't do anything while contributing to the replacement of Europe's demographics.
In Arabic we call this kind of people as داعي (da'i) or people who call to Islam. So, per se, he is not a scholar, but just an educated person in islam propagating islam.

The main idea of Islamic teachings is to aglutinate all the muslim population and fight and expand islam until the end of times.

But why? It will lead to the complete annihliation of islam. When christians finally wake up and fight back against islam, islam will be eradicated from this earth. I would be happy with the status quo if I were muslim and not push it further.
That's the Islamic teaching, not that necessary it is the most effective thing.

I, sincerely, believe that Christianity is a dead religion. Mayos will wake up and fight back but not united in a religion, but by pure materialistic pragmatism.

hes right most muslim arabs are low iq from inbreeding and religious brainwashing.

Palestinian average iq is 80.
What about christian and atheist Arabs like you? You're High IQ right?

Palestine has done alot against isreal. Palestine is friendly towards Hamas and Hamas has been bombing Israel for years and years. Many billions had to be spent on the Israeli defense system (Iron Dome) to counter the attacks.
Stop lying, you roach.
What has religion got to do with this you retard? Resistance is based. Why would Arabs just let Jews steal our land. Fuck off

That dude isn't even Arab. He is a chingchong from Indonesia

why are muslims always the victims ? As if like Islam did not expand as the result of genocide like @Moroccancel mentioned. Are muslims in the past who brought islam to other peoples bad ? They also kidnapped, murdered and raped.
idk where u brought that from we never kidnapped and raped like i said the people who do this arent even muslims

Islam is not a peaceful religion. Islam has expanded through offensive jihad. And jihad is the best act a muslim can perform.
islam is a peaceful reliigion. jihad as in when bad people try to take our land or fight us but not going into a killing spree

idk where u brought that from we never kidnapped and raped like i said the people who do this arent even muslims
yeah we wuz the good guys meanwhile others were bad.

Every word is a lie.
What's happening in the west has everything to do with islam. Almost every criminal act of violence there comes from muslims.
Islam is not a peaceful religion. Read the koran, it says that muslims are allowed and even should be violent towards kufars (non-believers.)
Stop lying, you roach.
nope u fucking faggot its not only muslims

Religion has nothing to do with this. Arabs, both Christian and Muslim are the same people, when these white nationalist clowns say "muslim" they just mean Arabs, but they're retarded and don't know the difference. By the way, how is this guy @kay' a Christan? I didn't know Yemeni Christians even existed.

Religion has nothing to do with this. Arabs, both Christian and Muslim are the same people, when these white nationalist clowns say "muslim" they just mean Arabs, but they're retarded and don't know the difference. By the way, how is this guy @kay' a Christan? I didn't know Yemeni Christians even existed.
@Made in Heaven

What has religion got to do with this you retard? Resistance is based. Why would Arabs just let Jews steal our land. Fuck off

risking WW3 is not worth it for palestine. ITs a shithole anyways muh oppression , muh dehumanizing. I am not fighting for the sandnigger arabs and jews. They can have all the fun they want themselves on the battlefield.

"your land" is a piece of shit shithole, just let it go
That's not for you to decide. You violent Colonizing ape.
IMG 20240828 192207

Last edited:
risking WW3 is not worth it for palestine. ITs a shithole anyways muh oppression , muh dehumanizing. I am not fighting for the sandnigger arabs and jews. They can have all the fun they want themselves on the battlefield.
When did anyone even ask you to fight for Arabs? The west is aiding israel anyway.

By the way, how is this guy @kay' a Christan? I didn't know Yemeni Christians even existed.
Idk he said this though :feelskek:

im sand but christian turned atheist and i hate my race for being so useless consoomers, prime consoomers i see people working less than minimum wage and they discuss how they are gona afford the new iphone.
because we are fucking animals thats why, if arab nations actually unite they can create an organization stronger than the UN but this will never happen because we have over 20 religions and every religion is fighting for their sky daddy while consoooooming products from the west and shouting allahu akbar and death to america when everything they buy is from america

Europe and US shouldn't interfere at all and let them have a war by themselves.

Neither of them are close or friends to you.

I have more sympathy for the kikes for some reason tbh. I mean I've never heard a jewish extremist going on a stabbing spree killing innocent people because of muh 72 virgins in jannah.

Plus the kikes are usually scheming and you can expose them before it's too late meanwhile sandniggers blow themselves in a crowd in front of 100 people or straight up encounter you on the street and start stabbing you to death. Who's more animalistic ?

Its not about religion, its about kikes wanting to establish a jewish ethnostate no matter whom they have to kill, be rather muslim, christian or whatever because in the eyes of judaism the palestinian people as a whole are Amalek.

Idk i got 121 IQ on the online mensa test but i dont think thats accurate.

anyways its not just about IQ.

If you go back in time not so long ago. Most middle east countries had geniuses. Like iraq, lebanon, libya, iran (persia)

Then usa decided to fuck the middle east over to remain the only super power, because they were afraid of the potential these arab countries could reach if united together just like the UN. There could be a UAN (united arab nations) organization.

Not to mention if saudis also joined this organization since they are arabs too it would be over for usa because we ll be getting all the sweet oil money.

If gaddafi (libya), saddam (iraq), bachir (lebanon), Shah Reza Pahlavi (persia). Were not systematically wiped out and replaced by either a kike puppet or a low iq muslim then arabs would have reached greater heights.

We simply didnt get to reach our potential.

Not only because of usa and israel but because of also inbred low iq muslims too especially syrians and palestinians (syrians and palestinians are extremely low iq literal animals. You cant live with them) there is not one neighbouring arab country that the syrians and palestinians hasnt fucked over.

A smart arab today is just a prisoner in his own country.

Idk i got 121 IQ on the online mensa test but i dont think thats accurate.

anyways its not just about IQ.

If you go back in time not so long ago. Most middle east countries had geniuses. Like iraq, lebanon, libya, iran (persia)

Then usa decided to fuck the middle east over to remain the only super power, because they were afraid of the potential these arab countries could reach if united together just like the UN. There could be a UAN (united arab nations) organization.

Not to mention if saudis also joined this organization since they are arabs too it would be over for usa because we ll be getting all the sweet oil money.

If gaddafi (libya), saddam (iraq), bachir (lebanon), Shah Reza Pahlavi (persia). Were not systematically wiped out and replaced by either a kike puppet or a low iq muslim then arabs would have reached greater heights.

We simply didnt get to reach our potential.

Not only because of usa and israel but because of also inbred low iq muslims too especially syrians and palestinians (syrians and palestinians are extremely low iq literal animals. You cant live with them) there is not one neighbouring arab country that the syrians and palestinians hasnt fucked over.

A smart arab today is just a prisoner in his own country.
I agree Arabs were always High IQ merchants :bigbrain::bigbrain: All Arabs should get united to form a pan-Arab state and end the western powers and jews