Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I don't play indie games

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't pay indie games. Why? Because they're completely unoriginal and boring. Almost every indie game just rips off another older game and combines it something else. Why would I play some shitty pixel art ripoff of a game with a story about transgenders killing themselves when I could play the superior original?

It's a shame the only people who make indie games are faggots who are too retarded to come up with their own mechanics or ideas.

Nowadays I only play 2000s, 2010s Japanese games. I have no interest in playing shitty indie games or triple A trash

I like indie games that pay homage to old classics. I'm a very nostalgic gamer in that sense.

It's a shame the only people who make indie games are faggots who are too retarded to come up with their own mechanics or ideas.
It is indeed a shame. The big developers got scared of taking risks and trying out new things and the indies are probably greedy for success and profit, this is why they copy ideas. Some indie developers are just too ambitious, they do projects that exceed their programming skills and their time constraints.

There used to be good indie games and flash games made by fans. These were all about trying new things.

There are also some good modern indie games here and there. Do you know the horror games from Chilla’s Art? They are alright. Can’t compete with the big titles, but they offer a unique experience.

I don't pay indie games. Why? Because they're completely unoriginal and boring. Almost every indie game just rips off another older game and combines it something else. Why would I play some shitty pixel art ripoff of a game with a story about transgenders killing themselves when I could play the superior original?
you have no idea what you're talking about

It is indeed a shame. The big developers got scared of taking risks and trying out new things and the indies are probably greedy for success and profit, this is why they copy ideas. Some indie developers are just too ambitious, they do projects that exceed their programming skills and their time constraints.

There used to be good indie games and flash games made by fans. These were all about trying new things.

There are also some good modern indie games here and there. Do you know the horror games from Chilla’s Art? They are alright. Can’t compete with the big titles, but they offer a unique experience.
What is the gameplay like

Name one original unf
Kenshi, Underrail, Caves of Qud, Dwarf Fortress, Cataclysm DDA, Bitburner, Hotline Miami, Cruelty Squad, Hypnospace Outlaw, LISA, Noita, Fear & Hunger, My Summer Car, Rimworld

Kenshi, Underrail, Caves of Qud, Dwarf Fortress, Cataclysm DDA, Bitburner, Hotline Miami, Cruelty Squad, Hypnospace Outlaw, LISA, Noita, Fear & Hunger, My Summer Car, Rimworld
I saw cruelty squad and it just looked like another boomer shooter.

It’s very relaxing, just a bit eerie, and it gets increasingly creepy. You just walk around and do simple tasks until shit hits the fan.

Looks cool

Copying and reutilizing old fads for you to play on shit Windows 10.

Just get a PS2.

Good goyim, play ze triple A Games
Copying and reutilizing old fads for you to play on shit Windows 10.

Just get a PS2.
Better yet, emulator + Xbox controller

Why would I play some shitty pixel art ripoff of a game with a story about transgenders killing themselves when I could play the superior original?
Is that a Joke or is there actually an original? :feelsjuice:

Good goyim, play ze triple A Games

Better yet, emulator + Xbox controller
That's unironically the best way to play Wii games.

What about wii sports?
Outside of games with motion controls. Although you can assign motion controls to certain buttons in some games making them better. Mario Galaxy is a good example of this.

Is that a Joke or is there actually an original? :feelsjuice:
Omori = Earthbound but worse

Got that one off the top of my head since I poured 15 hours and 10$ into that disgrace

Omori = Earthbound but worse

Got that one off the top of my head since I poured 15 hours and 10$ into that disgrace
Basically Undertale.

I only like indie games because they are short and could be beaten in 1 to 2 sittings.

calls indie games boring and then goes on to play japanese games... yeah
but i agree most indie developers just go for hype instead of making their own shit. Like all of these vampire survivors clones, or minecraft clones, or slay the spire clones. Yeah very original, then we will hear from some players how triple anus industry sucks because it's only able of producing generic shit like assassins creeds, call of duties and far cries

bro you must be living a nice ass cave if you don't know Minecraft

Screw modern gayming in general