Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I don't consider the Germans to be white anymore

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
The Germans used to be white. Before the war, Hitler estimated that Germany was 55% Nordic Aryan. However, over the course of the war the most capable soldiers, the ones with the most Nordic blood, were drafted into the army and died in the war, leaving only the less Nordic Germans remaining. Furthermore, their gene pool was polluted by all sorts of genetic trash from the Soviet Union, further reducing the amount of Nordic blood they have. I'm guessing Germany is only around 25% Nordic now, similar to the French. A lot of them will have to be purged, and the ones remaining with high amount of Nordic blood will have to be selectively bred to ensure the purity of their genes.

I've witnessed firsthand in my travels the difference between pure Nordic populations and mixed ones like Germany. The Netherlands, for example, had the most beautiful race of people I've ever seen. Walking down the streets of Amsterdam, I regularly got heightmogged by Nordic Dutch gigastacys. Furthermore, they were tall, thin, curvy, and beautiful faces. Witnessing their people evokes the same kind of feeling as seeing flower strewn medows. It was at that moment that I became convinced that the purity of the Nordic race needed to be preserved. In contrast, I found the Germans to be subhuman. They are short, dark hair dark eyes swarthy bugmen who are solely concerned with conformity and creating value for their employer. It was almost kind of sad seeing the state that what was once such a great people were now in.

Of course, even the Nordic Aryan people of the Netherlands, Denmark, and Scandinavia are committing the grave sin of racemixing. It's sickening to me how they are opening their doors to all sorts of genetic trash from East Europe, Africa, and Middle East. They are willingly destroying something so beautiful and replacing it with utter shit you can get anywhere else in the world. @wereq

ZW0ssFu3P-EfSFUh4yvzY8kkhafFVEFkyBIcyrsJ8i_GAmG3S2b8oRlLFupgA1xl7OCDS8mue1M0aNJFiedCv1XIGFasddLfDM2ByNimefPfoC20ZJhZYNUmhd4076Rct7Oq_Qq8_AqvKBLr79L0S2y7QNQdF1ewQW9RRrj8-80g9_5Ns3Bj46Ftq6xhz_8dswtBle_0Ko2tXW3SkDWK1PMRaPmcV3s-etqP16BDaLkbjn4qE-WASqrqkXY3W27ij-VEH70jglyowgNId7AdxIV_UCzzO6dWMQUeivXL3_-Q-iRM6reXp7-BNDOeoR8_r6J30xLnTg2FZrf-kkRl6AK6y7TMHxQOkGhiZRgQxId65Ml96BU9o3-tV7Rh97_A3v2NOkxLOleQhOml-Lt1XywWGczHwx1FsENWZceGDclKly5SAFwn3alpQxOWbDPRxAuryNRSdYhu90TTE2gxhiNkpxhui1_Mz9qLGvN0IE356iZbMqlDrTurK8_8GQKk8XO_vIVB_L5pBoBOzqNj7to5EZHgwTSJ3XBhH18O31sRF08DHELtqGHfNnxcmbSK5IXqm8BqvYFXgbbtPFT634loIbB_IA0I78mw_8yNRASxwDSW-yRUfa7htUGvBi7HsPkFsQYyPUilArnpQvoRwyyQpKyZ0Y8Qv6amOuB91d3lUlw34XRw0d-NyfhdzJeJqi-sp4WzFD76UAPiQm_xWUzCqza482MzFuOodP9CfrkTx21Vd9CEgvkuDvVDkB5NnngnfDHqfnqahu9NV8XgBdQdKEqlYEFJ7pZe3WGz-JdUn5W7N7w_q77VSzqnd8Cc8t4HbWTnJ-RaX2CeK4yuXKonl6t_onSyQ4JqA3Xe5QrnYaI4r9RDkPq96JvLzC7xQPdvs6wo67Bhfn7QUy3lDyHwzxgHDskyeXqjSuCvG7LexJv0=w384-h384-s-no

lol @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @Adolf Hitler

germany never really had any gl people ever. i never saw a german actor being lusted over by foids but i saw a ton of north euro nordic men getting that treatment.
the same applies to almost most of europe, they're not real whites. they have a % of ethnic DNA.
shitalians, shitpanish and frenshit have a dark pheno (dark and brown eyes, tanned skin, rounded faces and not too much angularity)
the perfect 100% white guy shouldn't have any of that ugly non light pheno.
I wanted to look like a Nordic prince': What no-one tells you about being a  man with long hair

i don't really know a lot about germans tbh, i just know that they don't really have good looking people.
It's sickening to me how they are opening their doors to all sorts of genetic trash from East Europe, Africa, and Middle East
a lot of STEMcels levantine arabs and NA arabs i know went to germany and they managed to fuck white toilets. i see them in summer with their half mixed kids and foreign wives. and those arabs aren't even chadullahs, they're just normal normies who went to the west to get a job
cuckmany maybe needs to stop race mixing and stop taking refuges and forgiens even if they were going to get a job

Of course, even the Nordic Aryan people of the Netherlands, Denmark, and Scandinavia are committing the grave sin of racemixing. It's sickening to me how they are opening their doors to all sorts of genetic trash from East Europe, Africa, and Middle East. They are willingly destroying something so beautiful and replacing it with utter shit you can get anywhere else in the world. @
wereq
@wereq
Enslave nordic whores and make them breed.

Theyre not white, theyre arab
who? germans?
definitely no but i am seeing a ton of very light skinned and euro looking people where i live (tunisia) and maybe that because of race mixing.
i legit see blue eyed arab guys with their mothers or fathers being euro.
deathnic genes gonna take over all the european continent.

a lot of STEMcels levantine arabs and NA arabs i know went to germany and they managed to fuck white toilets. i see them in summer with their half mixed kids and foreign wives. and those arabs aren't even chadullahs, they're just normal normies who went to the west to get a job
cuckmany maybe needs to stop race mixing and stop taking refuges and forgiens even if they were going to get a job
WTF HOW. how are these fucking swarthoids getting to fuck german whores but not me? fuck this gay earth dude. so much for "ethnicels"

Robust dutch gigastacy with childbearing hips where?? :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
In the netherlands bro. It's like a whole country of tall robust whores with thick childbearing hips and big boobs all with thin waists

In the netherlands bro. It's like a whole country of tall robust whores with thick childbearing hips and big boobs all with thin waists
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

WTF HOW. how are these fucking swarthoids getting to fuck german whores but not me? fuck this gay earth dude. so much for "ethnicels"
the media put all it attention on middle eastern saudi subhumans who are probably one of the ugliest on all sandniggers so you would start thinking that all the sandniggers are brown ugly
but the truly mogging sands are north african ( tunisian and algerian) sands, levantine arabs.
they aren't white but they have the lightest skin among all ethnics
Why do some Arabs from the Levant look like Europeans? - Quora
What are the differences of culture of Levantine Arabs and the Gulf Arabs?  - Quora
Did Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians or Babylonians know about Arabs? - Quora
selfie serio | Beautiful men faces, Arab men fashion, Handsome

and they have the highest % of green eyes and they're not that short. the average where i live is 177 cm.
just go to jewtok and facebook and you will really see how these people are legit moggers

The Germans used to be white. Before the war, Hitler estimated that Germany was 55% Nordic Aryan. However, over the course of the war the most capable soldiers, the ones with the most Nordic blood, were drafted into the army and died in the war, leaving only the less Nordic Germans remaining. Furthermore, their gene pool was polluted by all sorts of genetic trash from the Soviet Union, further reducing the amount of Nordic blood they have. I'm guessing Germany is only around 25% Nordic now, similar to the French. A lot of them will have to be purged, and the ones remaining with high amount of Nordic blood will have to be selectively bred to ensure the purity of their genes.

I've witnessed firsthand in my travels the difference between pure Nordic populations and mixed ones like Germany. The Netherlands, for example, had the most beautiful race of people I've ever seen. Walking down the streets of Amsterdam, I regularly got heightmogged by Nordic Dutch gigastacys. Furthermore, they were tall, thin, curvy, and beautiful faces. Witnessing their people evokes the same kind of feeling as seeing flower strewn medows. It was at that moment that I became convinced that the purity of the Nordic race needed to be preserved. In contrast, I found the Germans to be subhuman. They are short, dark hair dark eyes swarthy bugmen who are solely concerned with conformity and creating value for their employer. It was almost kind of sad seeing the state that what was once such a great people were now in.

Of course, even the Nordic Aryan people of the Netherlands, Denmark, and Scandinavia are committing the grave sin of racemixing. It's sickening to me how they are opening their doors to all sorts of genetic trash from East Europe, Africa, and Middle East. They are willingly destroying something so beautiful and replacing it with utter shit you can get anywhere else in the world. @wereq
dnr but I can tell you German women are white and I see so many of them hot jailbaits outside

Last edited:
dnr but I can tell you Germen woman are white and I see so many of them hot jailbaits outside
we can exterminate non nordic german men and then have all the german jailbaits for ourselves to reproduce with

The German foids fucking them are probably ugly. I only ever see low tier beckies at best coalburn

Also I hope you realize if you want to commit eugenics for beauty, some of the first people that need to go are us incels

I’m not anti-eugenics at all, just stating

I have seen Slavic and Batlic women all my life and also saw a few German females.
There is still difference between Slavic and Germanic ( German ) women.
Also some Slavic and Baltic females are tall, curvy, thin with beautiful faces. So what?

JFL @ This thread :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul:

@ADHD_cel @Swagpilled @Made in Heaven @spasticbuddy @CroatianManlet @LeFrenchCel @thespanishcel

Last edited:
after ww2 the jews/commies took over and their only goal was to absolutely destroy germany. which they achieved.