Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I dislike reply full limiters

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
reply full limit = postmaxxers, I don't want them to come here tbh ngl, any title with postmaxxing is guaranteed to be farmed

• Rarely add anything to conversation
  • Will almost always say the same phrases (i.e, brutal, damn, I see, didn't read, I agree tbh)
  • Getting alerts from them aren't fulfilling, due to it being a given and always saying the same stuff
  • They flood the high IQ and effort comments
  • Often just quote what someone said
  • As soon as more than 1 of them are in a thread, the thread is ravaged to get as many alerts and postmaxs possible
  • Cannot mention postmaxxing without the thread itself being postmaxxed
  • Can often derail the entire thread by making a huge reply chain that noone wants to be caught in
@Lookscel

jfl another thread about to postmaxxed

Last edited:
Damn them all to hell

yeah its a bit annoying tbh

That's why we have to grab all of them and throw them into a big arena to fight to the death !!
I'll just be ratmaxxing in the mean time.

Understandable ragefuel

Lmao that thread has 220 replies already. That is more than the number of replies I had on my post which was pinned.

Postmaxxing has become advanced now.Now postmaxxers work together, replying to each others posts and slowly change the topic so they have more things to post on and then reply more.

Images 87

Everything is repetitive here. Even the effort posts are rehashing the same stuff. Postmaxxers are just optimized for the environment.

The scope of the forum is narrow, and there's no real-world stuff to provide new grist for the mill.

Postmaxxers ruin threads
A notification by a postmaxxer its worthless

it’s getting a bit out of hand

Everything is repetitive here. Even the effort posts are rehashing the same stuff. Postmaxxers are just optimized for the environment.

The scope of the forum is narrow, and there's no real-world stuff to provide new grist for the mill.

Postmaxxers ruin threads
A notification by a postmaxxer its worthless
Depends on the shit post tbh. If its funny i like it, if its a plain reply only to boost that number i dint really like it.

What you state is the epitome of the current state of the forum tbh.
i see, i see
Bro, could you respond my dm? thank you

I refuse to read this

I see, that's brutal.

still got farmed

Quality content indeed

reply full limit = postmaxxers, I don't want them to come here tbh ngl, any title with postmaxxing is guaranteed to be farmed

• Rarely add anything to conversation
  • Will almost always say the same phrases (i.e, brutal, damn, I see, didn't read, I agree tbh)
  • Getting alerts from them aren't fulfilling, due to it being a given and always saying the same stuff
  • They flood the high IQ and effort comments
  • Often just quote what someone said
  • As soon as more than 1 of them are in a thread, the thread is ravaged to get as many alerts and postmaxs possible
  • Cannot mention postmaxxing without the thread itself being postmaxxed
  • Can often derail the entire thread by making a huge reply chain that noone wants to be caught in
@Lookscel

jfl another thread about to postmaxxed
One postmaxxer is a tumor. But when two or more postmaxxers come together in a thread, it will lead to an exponential and endless chain of replies to form a humungous cancer upon the thread. Every reply that is more than 10 words will be drowned out in this cacophony of madness. Meanwhile, all the participants in the said madness will profit in post count and alerts.