Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why I decide to join this forum

D

David Smith

Greycel
Hello, I'm new on the forum. I will explain you why I decide to join Incels.is. When I was in 7th grade, i fell in love with a girl. She was very cute, she had brown hair and brown eyes, she was 5'6 and she had an extrordinary body... I succed to integrate her circle of friends, I observed the signs that could suggest that she was interested in me. I was totally obsessed with her, I felt her perfume, I blushed when she was in the same room. However, she didn't seem attracted to me, but I wanted to convince myself that she loved me. I was in denial. Finally, I decide to tell a friend that I was in love with her. He suggested to me to slide a paper on her poket with writing "I love you" for observed her reaction, I naively accepted, astonishment, she was very curious to know who written that, she asked the whole class if they knew who had written. Two days after, everybody was aware except she (and 2 or 3 other students). When she came out of the refectory, half my class ran up to her to tell her I loved her. She was surprised and she just replied "I don't care".
My friends laughed at me because of it until the end of the year. I then learned that she wanted to know who had written the note because she was in love with my friend.
It's the most violent thing I've experienced in my life :redpill:. Nevertheless, I understood a fundamnental thing : Girls are superior to boys in society beaucause they have right to life or social death on boys, while the reverse is not true. It's a thing than people around me didn't understand, but I think a lot of people here get it.

Right now i'm writing a book to explain what i think about girls and society in general, I'll post some bits here if you're interested.

I had other shocking experiences, but this was really the trigger who pushed me thought something in this world was wrong.

I would also like to disprove a preconceived idea circulating on this forum; who says that tall boys have better luck to have a GF. I'm 6'2, i'm quite muscular and I never had GF. In the story that I told you, my friend was 5'7, quite handsome but not muscular at all, however, he was very rich because his two parents were lawyers. I think than the face can be important but the heigt is much less interesting than the social status.

"David Smith"
Good day to you, agent.

David Smith

Another GraYfag​

Girls are superior to boys in society beaucause they have right to life or social death on boys, while the reverse is not true.
Cucks elevated females. They are not superior in any way.

Hello, I'm new on the forum. I will explain you why I decide to join Incels.is. When I was in 7th grade, i fell in love with a girl. She was very cute, she had brown hair and brown eyes, she was 5'6 and she had an extrordinary body... I succed to integrate her circle of friends, I observed the signs that could suggest that she was interested in me. I was totally obsessed with her, I felt her perfume, I blushed when she was in the same room. However, she didn't seem attracted to me, but I wanted to convince myself that she loved me. I was in denial. Finally, I decide to tell a friend that I was in love with her. He suggested to me to slide a paper on her poket with writing "I love you" for observed her reaction, I naively accepted, astonishment, she was very curious to know who written that, she asked the whole class if they knew who had written. Two days after, everybody was aware except she (and 2 or 3 other students). When she came out of the refectory, half my class ran up to her to tell her I loved her. She was surprised and she just replied "I don't care".
My friends laughed at me because of it until the end of the year. I then learned that she wanted to know who had written the note because she was in love with my friend.
It's the most violent thing I've experienced in my life :redpill:. Nevertheless, I understood a fundamnental thing : Girls are superior to boys in society beaucause they have right to life or social death on boys, while the reverse is not true. It's a thing than people around me didn't understand, but I think a lot of people here get it.

Right now i'm writing a book to explain what i think about girls and society in general, I'll post some bits here if you're interested.

I had other shocking experiences, but this was really the trigger who pushed me thought something in this world was wrong.

I would also like to disprove a preconceived idea circulating on this forum; who says that tall boys have better luck to have a GF. I'm 6'2, i'm quite muscular and I never had GF. In the story that I told you, my friend was 5'7, quite handsome but not muscular at all, however, he was very rich because his two parents were lawyers. I think than the face can be important but the heigt is much less interesting than the social status.
GrAYnigger!

Also if you are not ugly or dont have mental issue then you shouldn’t be here with that height especially

IT faggots try not to gaslight with a cuck story challange impossible

No one is reading that GrAY

she just replied "I don't care".
My friends laughed at me because of it until the end of the year
It's the most violent thing I've experienced in my life :redpill:.
So a girl in 7th grade rejected you and that's the most violent thing you've experienced in your life?
Could you pls do us all a favor and go back to reddit, maybe neck yourself while you're at it? That would be great, thanks!

David smith reporting for duty, sir!

Also if you are not ugly or dont have mental issue then you shouldn’t be here with that height especially
He wants Megan Fox from Transformers 1 but only gets Megan From Transformers 2.

3D5C6EEB 2EA4 4C1D 8E60 43685739911D

I'm 6'2, i'm quite muscular and I never had GF.
Lower your standards and take redpill advice. There's no reason for you to struggle with women at that height. You're definitely one of those Stacy-only volcels.

Lower your standards and take redpill advice. There's no reason for you to struggle with women at that height. You're definitely one of those Stacy-only volcels.
Its fake bro

Brutal story nigga

least obvious Glowie

Girls are superior to boys in society beaucause they have right to life or social death on boys, while the reverse is not true.
This is exactly why we should MAKE WOMEN PROPERTY AGAIN

It should be her legal guardian who decides who gets to marry her

Reported for gay post

Agent Smith most be a slow day at the Office

What gives this post away as fake the most is that the grammar is too good

This feels like a post made by and AI or a woman. I can't put down my finger on why though.

It might be either the humblebragging or the grammar.

Plus the story is filled with superfluous details which make reading this wall of text a chore.

Good for ur GrAY ass, Chico

> makes a single post

> goes dark

Nice try Agent Smith, but not today.

Good day to you GrAYfed:feelsYall:.

Oh I know this guy, he's a cousin of John Smith