Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why I consider rapemaxxing to be an ascension and morally justified.

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
Women are the gatekeepers of sex. They not only ruin our incel lives, they are the reason we become incels. Women decide on their own that we will not have sex. Women have the backing of the matriachal society that turns every non-Chad man who wants to have sex into a cuck. The psychological violence that women and their cuck collaborators inflict on us is not sanctioned. So it's only fair if we take what we're entitled to. Women isolate us socially and deprive us of every opportunity to have sex. Through social mechanisms they even make ugly women not have sex with us. “Ugh, what do you want from these disgusting guys?” is what fat and ugly women fear from the alpha female, the foid, in their circle of friends.

So we see that women are in a superior position. So it is only right for us to create situations in which women can no longer fall back on this. Rape is the only way to deprive women of their privilege. They prevent us from having sex with the dominance of the matriachal society. We should stop them from being gatekeepers of sex.

Love is also possible. In psychology there is the phenomenon of Stockholm syndrome. All we need is a basement dungeon and some time. Over time, the woman will become psychologically dependent on us and she will love us. The dungeon also pulls the woman out of her position of social power. This puts the situation back on its feet. I believe this is the only way a normal relationship can develop between women and men these days.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. They not only ruin our incel lives, they are the reason we become incels. Women decide on their own that we will not have sex. Women have the backing of the matriachal society that turns every non-Chad man who wants to have sex into a cuck. The psychological violence that women and their cuck collaborators inflict on us is not sanctioned. So it's only fair if we take what we're entitled to. Women isolate us socially and deprive us of every opportunity to have sex. Through social mechanisms they even make ugly women not have sex with us. “Ugh, what do you want from these disgusting guys?” is what fat and ugly women fear from the alpha female, the foid, in their circle of friends.

So we see that women are in a superior position. So it is only right for us to create situations in which women can no longer fall back on this. Rape is the only way to deprive women of their privilege. They prevent us from having sex with the dominance of the matriachal society. We should stop them from being gatekeepers of sex.

Love is also possible. In psychology there is the phenomenon of Stockholm syndrome. All we need is a basement dungeon and some time. Over time, the woman will become psychologically dependent on us and she will love us. The dungeon also pulls the woman out of her position of social power. This puts the situation back on its feet. I believe this is the only way a normal relationship can develop between women and men these days.
Mmmmm free sexi sex

Fire shinigami | Funny gif, Animated emoticons, Gif

Katarina Pudar (1990) Russian Model | pudar | Hot blonde girls, Hot ...

Sex Now Online: Home grown research, at home - Nine Circles Community ...

Canadian faggots wants men to have sex now!

I WANT TO FUCK HOT GIRLS

/Spoiler/ NSFW tag

No offense, but none of what you wrote actually matters. At the end of the day the only people that can rape without any consequences, and women enjoying it on top of it, are exceptionally attractive men.

Something we aren't (For the most part :feelsseriously: )

Again, it does not matter.

DNR Rape isnt ascension you stupid glownigger

Guess the job has to be justified with a word count what even is that wall of text

In psychology there is the phenomenon of Stockholm syndrome. All we need is a basement dungeon and some time. Over time, the woman will become psychologically dependent on us and she will love us. The dungeon also pulls the woman out of her position of social power. This puts the situation back on its feet. I believe this is the only way a normal relationship can develop between women and men these days.
The (((((elites))))) already have their personal harem of young lolis bred and raised exclusively in their secret dungeons personally to serve them as sex slaves

No offense, but none of what you wrote actually matters. At the end of the day the only people that can rape without any consequences, and women enjoying it on top of it, are exceptionally attractive men.

Something we aren't (For the most part :feelsseriously: )

Again, it does not matter.
You're just not creative enough and not man enough to consider something like that. You're already shitting yourself because you're afraid of appearing aggressive towards a foid in public because you're afraid of getting your face polished by Chad. Of course you can't imagine that the cops are investigating a kidnapping or rape you committed. You would probably freak out even if there is no evidence that you are the perpetrator.

The (((((elites))))) already have their personal harem of young lolis bred and raised exclusively in their secret dungeons personally to serve them as sex slaves
If ugly fat kikes can do it, then so can we

DNR Rape isnt ascension you stupid glownigger

Guess the job has to be justified with a word count what even is that wall of text
We will never rise. But Rapemaxxing is a way to override the reason why we don't ascend.

We will never rise. But Rapemaxxing is a way to override the reason why we don't ascend.
Practice what you preach instead of larping on this forum.

Didn't read. It's definitely not ascension.

fat kikes are rich and powerful unlike us -cels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Many povertycels have a basement and a hardware store nearby. Then you just don't spend any money on alcohol and cigarettes for a few months and instead buy building materials.

Many povertycels have a basement and a hardware store nearby. Then you just don't spend any money on alcohol and cigarettes for a few months and instead buy building materials.
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Didn't read. It's definitely not ascension.

You're just a cuck who doesn't want to accept that women need to be taken out of their position of power. This can only be done with violence.

A handgun would come in handy too to shoot yourself in the head if you are going to be captured but only muricancels have that privilege:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You're just a cuck who doesn't want to accept that women need to be taken out of their position of power. This can only be done with violence.
Is fucking a prostitute ascension.

A handgun would come in handy too to shoot yourself in the head if you are going to be captured but only muricancels have that privilege:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Why do you all have such microaggressions against my thoughts? Should I shoot myself in the head? Why? Do you feel sorry for the “poor things” of foids that this would affect? Damn, I think there's a little cuck in each of you. These bitches are ruining our lives and you have nothing better to do than play the "noble knight" who comes to the aid of the "damsel in distress". And of all things in an incel forum. Lol... cucks everywhere you look.

Is fucking a prostitute ascension.
No, because the bitch can decide for herself who she fucks and because she makes a cuck of you by demanding your hard-earned money as the key to her pussy. Lock a woman in your basement and she will get the bad tough man she always wanted.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex
I hate the expression "He's getting lucky tonight" it's never "she's getting lucky tonight" :lul: . She's not lucky when she's the one who determines what happens.

I hate the expression "He's getting lucky tonight" it's never "she's getting lucky tonight" :lul: . She's not lucky when she's the one who determines what happens.
as I said bro

Why do you all have such microaggressions against my thoughts? Should I shoot myself in the head? Why? Do you feel sorry for the “poor things” of foids that this would affect? Damn, I think there's a little cuck in each of you. These bitches are ruining our lives and you have nothing better to do than play the "noble knight" who comes to the aid of the "damsel in distress". And of all things in an incel forum. Lol... cucks everywhere you look.
but i agree with all your points tho why u be angry at me?:feelswhat::feelswhat:

>Why I consider rapemaxxing to be an ascension and morally justified.

Glownigger

I don't want to grape foids because that will get me in trouble, but I feel happy when foids get grapED

beautiful thoughts. perhaps too based for this board
The dungeon also pulls the woman out of her position of social power. This puts the situation back on its feet. I believe this is the only way a normal relationship can develop between women and men these days.
das rite, if you have to conform to the system it's already over. all men but dungeon havers are cucks because the hole can end their lives with a word. out of convenience. and get paid and glorified for it :feelskek: that is of course if you're "lucky" enough to be blessed with a chance to take chad's leftovers out on a date a couple times :feelskek:

All we need is a basement dungeon and some time. Over time, the woman will become psychologically dependent on us and she will love us. The dungeon also pulls the woman out of her position of social power. This puts the situation back on its feet
Yes. This is what muslims do, their women cannot leave the house unless covered and are basically raised as prisoners. And lo and behold, their women are loyal (at least much more so than western women). The perfect society in which all men can truly be equal requires women to be raised in an environment where they are constantly dependent and subservient to men, and this will make both of them happier. We don't necessarily need hijabs but we do need a complete restructuring of the household and family that takes the natural disposition of women into account.

Free sex = ascending if you need to pay to play then you're benched until your next appearance at the brothel.

IMO rape is usually ascension because foids will enjoy it and love it by the end

BAAAAAAAAASED. OP dont listen to the low inhib cucks here who are against rape. Better to be a dark triad rapist than a little cuck hiding in his basement jacking off

BAAAAAAAAASED. OP dont listen to the low inhib cucks here who are against rape. Better to be a dark triad rapist than a little cuck hiding in his basement jacking off
:yes:

Love is also possible. In psychology there is the phenomenon of Stockholm syndrome.
Only possible when the man is in a position of strenght, i.e, in an ACTUALLY patriarchal society that punishes foids for their social misbehaviors.