Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How cucked a species is depends entirely on its ability to rape

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
look at this fucker
peacock-fanned-tail-12834202.jpg

has to impress some hole or won't fuck. the bigger the feathers the better :feelskek: most birds do some dance or some display to impress the entirely unremarkable looking female birds since they can just fly away if they don't want your dick. it's not worth looking like this btw, you're easy pickings.

same with spiders
6Qh6pAoZQAB96BodaUpwAd.jpg

bros dancing like a retard, showing off his ass. the female is bigger to lay more eggs so he has to supplicate to fuck. then even if he does he gets eaten :feelswhat:

in some species this will go as far as having your skull get pierced by your own fucking tusk and die because holes wanted monstrous curving tusks
bwqqz2k57ds31.jpg

now look this deformed nigga
newFile-19.jpg

getting ready to fuck that prime seal due to sheer size. the lil hole is terrified but must accept the BSC (big seal cock) because it's pinned down :feelsaww: you kill and then fuck or you die. but you will not have to be a hole's bitch :feelzez:

the further humanity gets from its primal condition of chaos, war, pillage, anarchy and rape the more sissified it becomes :feelsUgh:

check out this cool wikipedia article on various ways animals have figured out to rape :feelsaww:

my favorite:
Males may also use more indirect techniques to mate with females, such as intimidation. While most female water striders (Gerridae) have their genitalia exposed, females of the water strider species Gerris gracilicornis have evolved a shield over their genitals. As a result, males cannot physically coerce females because mating is difficult unless the female exposes her genitalia. Therefore, males intimidate females into mating by attracting predators; they tap on the water's surface and create ripples that catch the attention of predatory fish. From there, it is in the best interest of the female to mate, and as quickly as possible, to avoid being eaten by predators. Typical mating positions of water striders have the females on the bottom, closer to predators, so the risk of predation is much higher for them. Females succumb to copulation to get males to cease signaling to predators.
literally calling the death squad on holes :lul:

(I obviously do not :feelsEhh: condone rape :feelsEhh: as it is a vile :feelsEhh: act committed against women :feelsEhh:)

Female CHOice is so unbelievably cucked.

I would rather die fighting for pussy than be humiliated for the rest of my life because the tip of my mandible ain't large enough for le qween:soy:.

Also, since female CHOice exists in humans, it should be common sense to call females the ugly gender of incomplete males instead of le beauiful qweenerinos:soy:.

Last edited:
The hypothesis is that females can use the sexual coercion process to assess the quality of a male.
Based Darwin

Rape proves your genetic superiority. Rapists mog ITcels

absolutely based

Jfl at this thread

JFL the article even has a section on the benefits of a foid getting raped

Some possible benefits of sexual coercion for the species have been hypothesized.

A possible proximate benefit for females is that sometimes after a male mates with a female, he becomes her mate. Then, he would defend and protect her.[23] This is seen in many primate species.[1]

A possible benefit of sexual coercion that would come out in the long run is the “good genes” hypothesis.[18] If males can overcome a female's resistance, then they must possess good genes that would increase the survival or mating success of male offspring. The hypothesis is that females can use the sexual coercion process to assess the quality of a male.[3]
thank you wikipedia :feelsYall: I always cage when I see some documentary and the male just walks up to the female and tries to insert dick. meanwhile humans are coping with taking out expired postwall trash on dates and listening to her "opinions" before even touching her or her disgusting roast flaps :feelskek:

This is a rare high IQ post on this forum. I agree with OP, human males will end up 7ft tall with all sorts of back problems just because foids are obsessed with height.

This is a rare high IQ post on this forum. I agree with OP, human males will end up 7ft tall with all sorts of back problems just because foids are obsessed with height.

All the species where females select males get cucked and exterminated. Based Ducks and Seals will never go extinct.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back