Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I as an English man dislike most other natives in my nation

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
It's not political, it's not especially racial, it's just more social.

Who bullied me in school? Not Muhammad or Fatima.

Who judged me for only wanting to date a virgin like myself? not Tyrone or Shaniqua.

Who is a whore for any Chad or Stacy from the moment they hit 14? Only Cory and Jessica.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I have no protection against these other white people because they have it too. They have no base respect for anyone and will live in the most cookie cutter fashion in bitter mediocrity like every millennial, gen Xer and boomer.

They will vote for whatever lie is supported by the media or whatever is given the most exposure.

They are so pretentious and only care about status and how they look in the eyes of others. they're no better than the trashy oil-rich Arabs everyone hates online.

I can't fucking stand them! Fucking normie dickholes!! They just live so wrong. They're like slaves to their jobs. I've never known a more passive and submissive population outside of China and even they protest now! All people do is fucking complain then still fuel the system they hate and complain about so much. They're all so scared of everything.

Yet they're not too scared to fuck around with eachother and make fun of the weird fat little incel like me and many other little weirdos around town.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but I really don't care if we become a minority, foreigners treat me much better than any native just because they have a higher base level of respect for their fellow human.

You're just a self aware cumskin like me.
Our race is evil just like the others if not more, now you know it. Cheers brocel.

Sounds like you just hate normies :feelsjuice:

Normies are evil bro

Sounds like you just hate normies :feelsjuice:
I do but also don't because I really respect and enjoy the company of Indian normies, Eastern European normies and African normies.

You're just a self aware cumskin like me.
Our race is evil just like the others if not more, now you know it. Cheers brocel.
I wouldn't say we're evil, just scared. Normies do seem to be rather evil though. Being self-aware is shit.

0% - Verbal low effort in ID
who else high af right now

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Destroy their way of life by promoting the migration of foreign people into the country.
That feels wrong to do. I think I'll just let them destroy themselves, it's going to happen regardless.

I can't fucking stand them! Fucking normie dickholes!! They just live so wrong. They're like slaves to their jobs. I've never known a more passive and submissive population outside of China and even they protest now! All people do is fucking complain then still fuel the system they hate and complain about so much. They're all so scared of everything.
Panem et circenses. So long as the government provides those, the hoi polloi will happily keep crawling in the mud. Sure, they'll on occasion air various complaints, but they'll never act in accordance with "per aspera ad astra".
I know I'm preaching to the choir here but I really don't care if we become a minority, foreigners treat me much better than any native just because they have a higher base level of respect for their fellow human.
Foreigners will soon sing a different tune if cumskins do end up becoming a minority.

kek, you're more likely to get killed by a shitskin and then your "brocels" will celebrate it here
@turbocuckcel_7000, look at this cuckery

During covid it was mainly my "fellow" white man trying to force me to get the jab and pester me to wear a mask, so yeah. It's also the dysgenic fucking white chavs that harass me outside my house, not brown/black people. Most people in the UK just fucking suck. I also hate the dumb fucking accents everyone talks in. This country is trash and I want to move far away.

ethnics are also guilty of most of the problems you listed

you do realize the same or worse would have happened if you were born ethnic and raised with ethnics right?

kek, you're more likely to get killed by a shitskin and then your "brocels" will celebrate it here
tbh

What a fakecel. You can easily ascend in Asian and Latin American countries.
I've tried with Asians and Latinas online, I'm not going to ascend with fat, inbred brown foids with a white guy fetish. It's all that'll even entertain talking to me.
you do realize the same or worse would have happened if you were born ethnic and raised with ethnics right?
They at least seem to have actual communities that look out for eachother in one way or another, if westernly individualist
He doesn't need to go to another country, plenty of paki and indian women in bongland for him already
Tried, doesn't work. Not when Chadlite exists in his hordes here with a pre-loaded Asian fetish.

I’ve become so misanthropic that I hate normies regardless of race, jfl

Guessing you did not grow up around many blacks and browns if that happened then you get it worse from them. Blacks are hyperviolent and if you are part of a white minority in an area then you are fucked and good luck not getting attacked. But they don't hate us whitecels specifically, just all us whites in general so if us whites are the majority in an area they largely leave us incels alone or at worst join in when other whites bully.

Sorry for what happened to you bro

The UK is depressing af, my condolences

Guessing you did not grow up around many blacks and browns if that happened then you get it worse from them. Blacks are hyperviolent and if you are part of a white minority in an area then you are fucked and good luck not getting attacked. But they don't hate us whitecels specifically, just all us whites in general so if us whites are the majority in an area they largely leave us incels alone or at worst join in when other whites bully.
I grew up in a minority white area still. I lived near many black and Indian people and they were as honest as they were poor. Sure you'd get the crooks but they'd stand me because I lived near them. They never cared about me being an incel, only the whites did and the Indians and other brown (mostly Muslim) applauded it. Only whites ever hated me for it.

Last edited:
dont think its about race, i hate normies regardless race. both whites and shitskins can be cruel

I grew up in a minority white area still. I lived near many black and Indian people and they were as honest as they were poor. Sure you'd get the crooks but they'd stand me because I lived near them. They never cared about me being an incel, only the whites did and the Indians and other brown (mostly Muslim) applauded it. Only whites ever hated me for it.
living in area with many shitskins/niggers will be crime filled shithole
im surprised u never got mugged by a nigger

Sorry for what happened to you bro
The UK is depressing af, my condolences
Thanks lads
living in area with many shitskins/niggers will be crime filled shithole
im surprised u never got mugged by a nigger
When people know you and your family, they respect you, only the white places had more burglaries and such because no one wanted to rob their people. Plus mugging isn't a big thing here at all. At most someone holds you at knifepoint for an expensive, flashy phone.

He doesn't need to go to another country, plenty of paki and indian women in bongland for him already
If he could, he would have long ago. Plus, Indians are the most endogamous group in West.

Thanks lads

When people know you and your family, they respect you, only the white places had more burglaries and such because no one wanted to rob their people. Plus mugging isn't a big thing here at all. At most someone holds you at knifepoint for an expensive, flashy phone.
all of the 60 no go zones in sweden are like 95% none whites

all throughout my teen and young adulthood, the only people who made my life a living hell are those such as the ones you just described, you have my full and utter respect and sympathy, brocel. speaking as a Hispanic man mistreated by white normies

That's why I'm moving out of Amerikkka once I finish moneymaxxing. I can't stand wifolk anymore. I want to go to Nigeria and find me a thick dark skinned African woman. Tired of seeing all these retarded albino maggots everywhere.

all throughout my teen and young adulthood, the only people who made my life a living hell are those such as the ones you just described, you have my full and utter respect and sympathy, brocel. speaking as a Hispanic man mistreated by white normies
Thanks bro, I don't know why Americunts even hate you guys, at least you seem more equal than the vast majority of the west. Spanish is a cool language btw, love the music.
That's why I'm moving out of Amerikkka once I finish moneymaxxing. I can't stand wifolk anymore. I want to go to Nigeria and find me a thick dark skinned African woman. Tired of seeing all these retarded albino maggots everywhere.
Returning to the motherland then?