Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why having rape fantasies is normal

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
its proven that having rape fantasies are not only normal but in fact common, women actually have rape fantasies and fantasize about getting raped often and so I think its actually normal for men to be having rape fantasies especially if they are an incel and too ugly too have sex because we cant get laid our sex drive goes through the roof and so thus we start getting desire to have sex but because we cant have normal sex we must take the sex via force

and if its normal for women to have rape fantasies then it must be normal for men to have rape fantasies as well?

Last edited:
This is gonna get on IT for sure

its proven that having rape fantasies are not only normal but in fact common, women actually have rape fantasies and fantasize about getting raped often and so I think its actually normal for men to be having rape fantasies especially if they are an incel and too ugly too have sex because we cant get laid our sex drive goes through the roof and so thus we start getting desire to have sex but because we cant have normal sex we must take the sex via force

and if its normal for women to have rape fantasies then it must be normal for men to have rape fantasies as well?
Tfw no gang of stacys to rape me:cryfeels:

giga based, they are only fantasies