Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why having a stacy sister is torture

My family would disown me and I would go to prison. If anything, I should probably just convince her to take a trip to Syria or Turkey with me and then while there, drug her, render her unconscious and smuggle her across the border in to Iraq where I would join my Mujahedeen Brothers in the Caliphate and take my sister as my personal sex slave. That way I could have what I rightfully deserve, which is the privilege of fucking her bald little cunt every day while also protecting her from the invidious jews who otherwise would try to fuck her and likely sodomize her.
caliphatemaxxing is cope, they lost their territory and are low level insurgents

Don't envy me brother, you have no idea how hard it is for me to sit by and watch Stacy sister go out and live her frivolous life, fucking random chads whenever her bald little cunt perks up and exploiting her looks for monetary gain, professional advancement and just getting her tight cunt stuffed with large chaldean cock. It is enough to make a man embrace Jihad against all foids.
if all brocels here take a trip to the caliphate can we rape her? But we let the youngest guy here rape her first for his pleasure.

all my aunts mogs her bodywise, they have the perfect hour glass shape and are actually voluptuous. my aunt who is past her 60s still get her period and still able to reproduce unlike your sister who will age out at 30. slender body isn't hot and a sign of early aneroxia. dont go near my female relatives as she stands no chance bodywise, also look wise if they managed to beat old age in the future.
if you worked out to attain such "miraculous" physique, you wouldn't have attained it artificially smartass, it would be your natural body.
Stay coping she's not special.
Post pics or stfu. Your second point is completely unintelligible. Do you have reading comprehension problems? Or maybe English is not your first language. I never said she worked out to attain her physique which makes her exceptional in that she looks better naturally then the overwhelming majority of foids do who unnaturally enhance their bodies by spending inordinate time in the gym. And now you're changing your strategy since before, I was the one who was coping but now it is a "Stacy coping", in your own convoluted words. Lets see your aunts who at age 60, mog her at 30. You're fucking delusional if you think that is even possible.

t

they're featured on news, they're the highest and hottest according to vegas stripping. all strippers have attainable physique, im not sure why you keep blurbing about foids whose physique are easily attainable with workouts and diet.
That isn't responsive to anything that I said. I was clarifying for you that I use the Vegas stripper as a conventional metric and metaphor to convey a degree of exclusivity in terms of body morphology. If you think her physique is easily attainable then why is that 99% of foids are fatter, less proportionate, have smaller tits or are otherwise aesthetically inferior to her? Because she is innately and intrinsically superior by virtue of genetics, not gym; a fact which you seem to be unable or unwilling to reconcile yourself with.

She looks vapid and plastic af
She is vapid and her tits are fake but you can't honestly tell me that you wouldn't rape the fuck out of her is given the opportunity and the blessings of Allah.

I still have no idea what you're talking about and think now that you're just here to troll me. Post the best pic you have of you oneitis or whatever the fuck you're talking about and I will post the hottest pic I have of my sister and then create a poll for the comrades here to decide who is more hot.
20231109 135347
20231109 141458

Here's one I drew now, I added color on my phone.

Did you draw those yourself? If so, then you are a very talented artist. And yes, she is very pretty but I would have to see her body to get a better and more holistic assessment.
She's 6' and very thin and athletic.

She's 6' and very thin and athletic.
Try and do what the guy on here who surreptitiously records videos of foids at his mental health clinic does and covertly take her pic when you next encounter her.

your Megan fox sister of course :feelskek:
Haha, why do I ask questions to which I already know the answer. And did you see this other pic of her? I actually told her to start smiling more as it made her seem even hotter then before.

Letmefuckyousister

I mean, I would call her "Mommy" while having sex with her.
Well she is of MILF age (30) so I suppose it would be appropriate. Also, you could suck her massive and perfectly shaped tits and thereby gratify the Freudian subconscious predilection to associate sex with the infantilizing experience of a baby in relation to its mother.

This maybe the best Gif I have ever seen.

Also OP's sister is hot.
Thank you brother. I think she looks like a top tiered stripper from Vegas or an NFL level cheerleader and has the body to do either of those things.

She is vapid and her tits are fake but you can't honestly tell me that you wouldn't rape the fuck out of her is given the opportunity and the blessings of Allah.
cant see too well but she's caked up as well and prob has lip fillers. disgusting:feelswhat:

Last edited: