Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Why Having a Relationship In Teenage Years Is Stupid"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Just make a Youtube video to convince yourself of what you are telling yourself when trying to stop the tears from forming as you look back at your lonely teenage years and desperately looking for any opportunities you might have had:feelsthink:.

What a fag,
Teenage love is the purest form of love, there is in the universe.
Swallow the ´Just be First´ Pill

Just make a Youtube video to convince yourself of what you are telling yourself when trying to stop the tears from forming as you look back at your lonely teenage years and desperately looking for any opportunities you might have had:feelsthink:.

I want to watch, but I also don't because I can just already tell from the thumbnail & title it's going to be fucking cringe coping. :feelskek:

Biggest cope lmao, I've missed teenage love and I know my best years are past me

What a fag,
The teenage love pill is one of the most brutal & harsh pills out there.

0868b15587664d292d78a09ae17ec56822d0ae2ad8d7d158fcdada537c689aae_1.jpg

Developmental Psychology is real, what a cope

What a fag,
Then again teenlove is chad only, most jbf relationships NEVER escalate and betabuxxing is even a thing is highschool. Even if some normie or sub5 manages to acquire a relationship he will inevitably lose her when she finds uberchads in college.

I just want to cum in A teenage pussy!

It’s basically the young adult version of “oh I’m just going on a vacation with my girlfriends haha” for a high school relationship

Biggest cope lmao, I've missed teenage love and I know my best years are past me
He’s not wrong for one reason: how many relationships that initially start as two teens end in them being committed to each other for life? Most of the time it’s quite short lived when she expands her social circle(s). Even if it’s a developmental milestone it still isn’t something ideal to normies who’ve experienced it personally. From their pov it’s a nonsensical waste of time.

Teenage love is VERY important.

Actually jfl, it's crucial

Just be an incel playing Minecraft

I want to watch, but I also don't because I can just already tell from the thumbnail & title it's going to be fucking cringe coping. :feelskek:

:yes:

English as 2nd language + autism = never began for him

He’s not wrong for one reason: how many relationships that initially start as two teens end in them being committed to each other for life? Most of the time it’s quite short lived when she expands her social circle(s). Even if it’s a developmental milestone it still isn’t something ideal to normies who’ve experienced it personally. From their pov it’s a nonsensical waste of time.
Life is about enjoying the ment

anyone who says that teenage love is stupid is just massive cope by incels in denial

I know many teens that were highschool sweethearts and are now married with kids. This is a complete cope.

He should take the blackpill. I don't understand why people drive themselves that deep into delusion. The truth hurts, I guess.

your just mad because you never go it

LOL