Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why haven't you killed yourself?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
The title is actually genuine, I seriously want to know what keeps other incels going. I mean most of us can never participate in society in any positive way, we can never have any healthy relationships, etc. We are permenantly shackled to the situations we are in, so why not just end it?

For me personally the main reason I haven't committed suicide is lifting. It gives me a sense of purpose and escape, plus it is literally the only thing I am good at (but even then i'm still not that great :feelsbadman:).

We are permenantly shackled to the situations we are in, so why not just end it?

I have to get another exam in a few months because of my brain lesion...I'm hoping for some relief.

Waiting till 25

because i am a superior life form

Because I try not to be a total dick. Killing myself would probably cause some financial problems to my parents (debt that would follow).

Once the uni year is over though...

I researched methods for about 6 months when I was 16. Tried partial suspension hanging. I actually fainted but woke up clawing at my neck to get the rope off. Totally automatic. Once you faint, the idea is that a bunch of pressure will be on your carotid artery, cutting off blood to the brain, leading to a pretty quick death. Big ugly burn around my neck. I did EVERYTHING right, and it just didn't work. I feel like I might have nearly done it back then, but ever since I've only had half hearted attempts.

Last edited:
why
i dont care anymore about whores, and i never cared about socializing
there are pleasant things to do in life even if you're ugly and socially challenged, i would never kill myself because cucked society of wageslaves considers me a failure :feelsthink:

Im waiting till 30

Interested to see how far technology goes

The title is actually genuine, I seriously want to know what keeps other incels going. I mean most of us can never participate in society in any positive way, we can never have any healthy relationships, etc. We are permenantly shackled to the situations we are in, so why not just end it?

For me personally the main reason I haven't committed suicide is lifting. It gives me a sense of purpose and escape, plus it is literally the only thing I am good at (but even then i'm still not that great :feelsbadman:).
To play the next call of duty

Because my SN is not yet delivered

It’s fun being slave master.

B251DE5A B245 4EAE 86E9 7123F50DA566

because i like to see ppl fight i browse r/PublicFreakout a lot

Waiting until 25.

Because I love myself, my family and I am fucking better than all these retarded NT normies that tried crushing me. Killed myself would mean betraying myself, leaving my family in agony and giving the normgroids the victory.

Already tried at a younger age and I'm now just listening to the :bluepill: and see if there really is "one out there for me". I always give everyone a chance but I have almost no hope left.

I'm also trying and waiting until 30. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I have hope for surgery. It'll at least instill some long-lost confidence in me.

I feel like i can get something someday, if not at least i will be able to cope in peace. If not i'll pay GL prostitutes

Living is a "fuck you" to everyone who wishes you were dead.

Also, if you're an avid lifter, what's the best way to get that lean slightly muscular physique if one is already tall and mesomorph

waiting to see how bad it will get. Right now im just living to get by eventually i'll reach an end point where im just like fuck it

Cowardice and edibles, my man.

Also, if you're an avid lifter, what's the best way to get that lean slightly muscular physique if one is already tall and mesomorph
Pm me with pics of what u mean. I’ll help u but what u describe means different things to different people

I'm scared of what may occur after death. We can't be 100% certain that our suffering will end with it