Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why haven’t you killed yourself yet?

Why haven’t you killed yourself?

• Still have hope of ascending

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Great parents

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • I still have good copes (video games, drugs, music etc)

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Don’t know of a good suicide method

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
In my case it’s because I have very supportive parents and brother. Without them I would be dead by now.

The copes thing. Though my alcohol cope will probably kill me anyway.

Because i don't want to give normie scum and especially toilets the satisfaction

Mogs me
You likely mog me rn. I’m in Stockholm, glaring at normies having the time of their lives. Going to the nearby forest to throw up cuz I’m too drunk

I dont wanna make my parents sad.

I already killed myself, I'm posting from the heaven

I don't plan on becoming a 40-year-old virgin.

My mom's heart would be broken forever. And she's a great person.

Also, video games.

I already killed myself, I'm posting from the heaven
So youre a fakecel then cause in heaven you would ass fuck prime 10/10 JB's all day while sucking their perfect toes

Going to the nearby forest to throw up cuz I’m too drunk
Stop nature-mogging me! I'm in a big city in Germany without a single big forest:feelsohgod::feelsping:

So youre a fakecel then cause in heaven you would ass fuck prime 10/10 JB's all day while sucking their perfect toes
no even the whores of heaven don't want me :fuk:

I can cope my way into old age, im a child at heart

Because if im dead, i cant live to see my peers fail

I don't have a painless and effective method of suicide.
I'm too afraid to fail in the attempt and maybe stay alive with physical damage in a worse condition than now.

If killing myself was as easy and painless as turning off a TV, I would do it immediately. Or rather, before killing myself I would spend all my (little) money on enjoyable activities. Then, having finished all the money, I would kill myself.

But since there are no sweet and easy methods, I'm forced to still stay here.

Parents and copes. I don't want to make my parents sad and I still have copes that I'm enjoying (drugs, videogames)

roping is cucked. life doesnt end at the fact that women dont want to have sex with you.

I Don't want my younger sister to grow up without her brother, even if he is a waste of space.

Jewish brainwashing biological genetic survival genes

I want to live to see the singularity.

Also, I still want to try to go to Thailand, Cambodia, Etc. just to see if I can ascend there.

good family and hope of ascending

I just watch normies suffer and I'm happy about it. My life is already hell and it won't get any worse, even if I eat shit or sit without the Internet.
Same here, by killing ourselves we just let the bullies win.
It doesn't make sense, the world has always been and will be like this. Because it has already been formed once in accordance with the unspoken rules.

Damn, does having no pussy pushes someone to rope?

In my case it’s because I have very supportive parents and brother. Without them I would be dead by now.
I'm fine. Cope abilities became limitless long time ago. :smonk:

being alive is not exactly the same as living :feelsrope::cryfeels: