Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why hasn’t there been any civil unrest about inflation?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
Why hasn’t there been any civil unrest about inflation? I see people all the time complaining on social media or in person and they’re making memes or threads about inflation. Memes about how expensive groceries are or how housing is out of reach or that rent is outrageous. All this talk but no action yet. Im assuming things need to get even worse ? People were willing riot over the nigger George Floyd lol but not this ? Maybe the government is preventing people from congregating. I think the government could easily prevent anyone from congregating by deleting post / videos on social media or banning certain accounts anyone that try’s to speak up.

I'm guessing people who care enough about inflation to riot probably just transfer their money into assets not effected by inflation like gold, silver, crypto or stocks

Chart Decreasing Emoji
will definitely be getting worse