Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why hasn’t my 5’3’s friend gf fucked him yet? They have been together for about 7 months now.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
2 weeks ago he told me she was still a virgin, which is him admitting he hasn’t fucked her at all. They have been going out for 7 fucking months. He is 5’3, and ugly in the face. Why haven’t they had sex yet? He also told me she IS NOT religious like that, so it’s not because of religion.

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @IncelKing

Your 5'3 what?

She's not* a virgin anymore, she just lost her virginity to a taller Chad.

Shes been fucking chads on the side

Is he sure they're even in a relationship? Or did she friendzone him and he doesn't know that yet?

Is he sure they're even in a relationship? Or did she friendzone him and he doesn't know that yet?
They are. He showed me texts of her admitting they are dating.

2 weeks ago he told me she was still a virgin, which is him admitting he hasn’t fucked her at all. They have been going out for 7 fucking months. He is 5’3, and ugly in the face. Why haven’t they had sex yet? He also told me she IS NOT religious like that, so it’s not because of religion.

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @IncelKing
Yup, just because someone is in a relationship doesn't mean they're getting any

This foid is actually smart. She kept being with him even before marriage while getting Chad's cock so he wouldn't think of himself as a betabux.
Unless a female wears a bruka/is an extremechurchgirltype. She will NEVER EVER say no to sex with someone she's attracted to. Women are hornier than men, so do you really think she never got horny during those 7 months?

Yup, just because someone is in a relationship doesn't mean they're getting any
There is no hope for ugly manlets. Isnt this a female mating strategy? Be openly together with a low value man, but then secretly fuck chads on the side?
There is no innate primal attraction. That's why they haven't fucked yet. She's either purposely stringing him along, or she's deluding herself into believing that she can overlook his 5'3 height and bad face.
Sad but probably true.
This foid is actually smart. She kept being with him even before marriage while getting Chad's cock so he wouldn't think of himself as a betabux.
Unless a female wears a bruka/is an extremechurchgirltype. She will NEVER EVER say no to sex with someone she's attracted to. Women are hornier than men, so do you really think she never got horny during those 7 months?
the foids iq’s me

My guess would be that she's keeping her options open and keeping him on the back burner in case she needs him for something later. For the time being he's basically her emotional support while she hunts for a Chad.

Last edited:
I've seen this happen before.

Women will date guys like this for the emotional comfort and validation while avoiding sex. They likely get sex elsewhere unless they're completely asexual.

Think of it as an insurance policy. She's likely looking to trade up with a Chad who also emotionally validates her, but doesn't want to be left alone in the meantime.

Women are hornier than men, so do you really think she never got horny during those 7 months?
women aren't hornier than men though, although she definitely did get horny in those 7 months

Women will date guys like this for the emotional comfort and validation while avoiding sex. They likely get sex elsewhere unless they're completely asexual.

Think of it as an insurance policy. She's likely looking to trade up with a Chad who also emotionally validates her, but doesn't want to be left alone in the meantime.
Yup. I’ve heard of this, I’m pretty sure it’s a quite common female mating strategy where woman keeps a low value male to support her emotionally and maybe financially, and fucks alphas (chads) on the side.

Yup. I’ve heard of this, I’m pretty sure it’s a quite common female mating strategy where woman keeps a low value male to support her emotionally and maybe financially, and fucks alphas (chads) on the side.

Alpha Fux Beta Bux

Alpha Fux Beta Bux
Yeah pretty much. It’s just even more heart wrenching seeing the black pill happen to my close friend, and he doesn’t even realize it somehow. How can you not fuck your gf of 7 months and not realize something is weird? The blue pill does wonders.

How old is your friend?

Dual mating strategy

Are they ethnic?

I wonder why.

If he's 5'3 and ugly why would she even bother dating him?? Like what's the benefit for her?

If he's 5'3 and ugly why would she even bother dating him?? Like what's the benefit for her?
That’s what I’m trying to figure out tbh

Your friend mogs me to death

He is the supreme cuck
That’s what I’m trying to figure out tbh
She is using him for his money probably and cucking him with lots of Chads. Is he soy?

He is 5’3, and ugly in the face.

Thats why, the real question is why is she with him, maybe for money and if he is poor maybe he is her free errand boy, maybe she is showing him to her parents while she fucks white boys.

They are. He showed me texts of her admitting they are dating.
how old is your friend? getting a girlfriend as 5'3 is pretty hard unless you are in a wmaf relationship or moneymaxxed or your social status is god-tier which is pretty hard and covid makes it even harder so Im guessing they are both young and the girl is still experimenting. Women who would accept a 5'3 guy as a boyfriend is very rare. People who doesnt agree with that is either lying or just ignorant.

There are "fakecels" on this forum who have never had gfs and then your manlet friend has a gf but is arguably incel

its so fucking over even if you "ascend" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There are "fakecels" on this forum who have never had gfs and then your manlet friend has a gf but is arguably incel

its so fucking over even if you "ascend" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
how old is your friend? getting a girlfriend as 5'3 is pretty hard unless you are in a wmaf relationship or moneymaxxed or your social status is god-tier which is pretty hard and covid makes it even harder so Im guessing they are both young and the girl is still experimenting. Women who would accept a 5'3 guy as a boyfriend is very rare. People who doesnt agree with that is either lying or just ignorant.
She’s late teens, him mid twenties. He was her manager when they first got together.

You think so? It’s possible for sure, but it’s hard to say.

Brutal. Everyone seems to believe this here, is this what awaits manlets who “ascend”?
Seriously manlets should fight back or at least team up secretly. This is pure insanity.