Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why has society become so obsessed with productivity and self improvement in the past 2 years?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh before the pandemic you didn't see all these influencers and self improvement gurus selling you their courses to be more productive, more alpha, earn a lot of money or whatever they tell you so you pay attention. But it feels like since 2022ish there's been a huge boom in this type of content on social media and it's not just terminally online people because also normies fall for them. Or what about all the premium apps for meditation and productivity?

The best example I can think of is Andrew Tate but he has had many clones after him. Some are redpilled while others it's just the same self improvement bullshit about waking up at 5AM, only reading self-help and personal finance books and not having any other hobbies apart from gym and meal prepping. And if more keep coming up means people like this bullshit.

It's just a new trend. First it was "work hard", right now it is "work smart, not hard", then it will become "the hell with work, i'm so lonely and blackpilled, i'm going to ldar". It's actually hapenning right now. Grifters will just find some niche then milk and exploit it on end until it becomes a meme

Hope all those influencers and their simps will be thrown in some heavy industry factories when normal times come.

Because people know that jobs within the matrix are shit and no one wants to work minimum wage + to meet women's high standards

Soyciety

Rosen Yuck

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back