Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why has God made my life so hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
am i being tested or am i being punished

dear God please dont forsake me

Stop spaming ID greycel!:feelsUgh:

I thought about this last night, why would God create us ugly knowing what kind of life awaits us. There are two options, first God doesnt exist and we are on our own on this planet full of life that is just a fleeting moment in the life of the universe. Second, we are not Gods chosen people and he dont care what happens to us and doesnt want to intervene no matter how much we beg and rage.

i feel the same way as well tbh

No god would put people in a world like this

Because he’s not real and you’re a faggot

God is just trolling you.

God didn't know that the world would turn that shit.
He lost control over it.

Why are you asking us? How the fuck would we know? Ask God.

I thought about this last night, why would God create us ugly knowing what kind of life awaits us. There are two options, first God doesnt exist and we are on our own on this planet full of life that is just a fleeting moment in the life of the universe. Second, we are not Gods chosen people and he dont care what happens to us and doesnt want to intervene no matter how much we beg and rage.
I would argue the opposite. I have developed
this theory that our ugliness is meant to lead to a spiritual calling. It is only through this, that we can truly realize how evil and wicked the world is. Leading us to god for salvation ultimately. We will be denied pleasure on this earthly plane, but fulfilled spiritually in the afterlife. I no longer even seek money. I believe that this world is inherently wicked. I do not want a part of it. The only currency I seek now is of the spiritual realm.

Depends what god. If we're talking Abrahamic, then its all humanity's fault.
Other? I dunno, I don't have enough knowledge about other religions.

Sometimes I like to think that above our plane, there was our god and there were other different gods equal to him or better or worse, but they teamed up and killed our one and left his creation to be unsupervised to see what will happen.

To make it clear: I don't mean to attach myself to the phrase "God is Dead!" By Nietzsche, who meant it metaphorically.

because he loves you. (according to christains)

this theory that our ugliness is meant to lead to a spiritual calling. It is only through this, that we can truly realize how evil and wicked the world is. Leading us to god for salvation ultimately. We will be denied pleasure on this earthly plane, but fulfilled spiritually in the afterlife. I no longer even seek money. I believe that this world is inherently wicked. I do not want a part of it. The only currency I seek now is of the spiritual realm.

Do you have a technique or process in my mind to increase your spiritual worth?

I agree with what you say. True words them.

I have shaved my head, and seek to join a monestary. If I cannot find one suitable I will simply ghost society by living as cheaply as possible. God is not of this earth

I have shaved my head, and seek to join a monestary. If I cannot find one suitable I will simply ghost society by living as cheaply as possible. God is not of this earth

You are a serious man. I want to do the same but I'm too weak.

Because he loves seeing you suffer

Christard god is a watered down version of the Nart Sagas.

Take you straight to Heaven at the edge of the ancient world.

Chosen people include Aryans and a mosaic other tribes within the Kingdom between the seas.

15EEE341 81E2 4081 9C4E 05DAA3E0CB1C

Prayer to the patron of men

View: https://youtu.be/DB_el3EY918

Last edited:
Christard god is a watered down version of the Nart Sagas.

Take you straight to Heaven at the edge of the ancient world.

Chosen people include Aryans and a mosaic other tribes within the Kingdom between the seas.

View attachment 509886

Prayer to the patron of men

View: https://youtu.be/DB_el3EY918

Fantastic song. Are these guys from Ossetia?

Do you seriously believe in God, I mean, the God of the Bible?

Why are you asking us? How the fuck would we know? Ask God.
God answers through men

Agreed.

But in what god do you believe exactly? The god of the Bible? The god of the Quran? Sri Krishna? Some Kami? God in general?

I have shaved my head,
Did you seriously do that?

I do have somewhat of a technique. Do you want to know it?

To make it clear: I don't mean to attach myself to the phrase "God is Dead!" By Nietzsche, who meant it metaphorically.
Nietzche is poison. He makes you believe in the illusion of control that drives people mad (including himself). He is the worst self-defeating Incel ever.

Last edited:
Second, we are not Gods chosen people and he dont care what happens to us and doesnt want to intervene no matter how much we beg and rage.
I think God cares on some level. He’s obviously not going to intervene, but he cares, and he sees what we go through. At least I want to think so

We share the same point of view. Through pain we can ascend. Something that a normie would be too bluepilled to understand, for us, who live in suffering, is hope that maybe we are not forgotten.

Hebrews 12:6 ^
For the Lord sends punishment on his loved ones; everyone whom he takes as his son has experience of his rod.

wanna hear my opinion on this topic? then check out this thread i made, but to summarize, i believe we're here because we have a bigger mission that doesn't involve procreating (that being the missions of foids and chads)

Fantastic song. Are these guys from Ossetia?
Yes

Alania was a medieval kingdom of the proto-Ossetians. The name Alania stems from the Old Iranian root *Aryāna-, a derivative form of the Indo-Iranian root *arya- ('Aryan'). It is cognate with the name of Iran(Ērān), which stems from the Old Persian *Aryānām ('stretch of the Aryas'). The mythical homeland of the early Aryans mentioned in the Avesta.

Alans were the only branch of Scytho-Sarmatians to keep their culture in the face of a Gothic invasion.

Also, the femoids are related to the Amazon Warriors.

View: https://youtu.be/RFH5y_qE61s

Last edited:
Yes

Alania was a medieval kingdom of the proto-Ossetians. The name Alania stems from the Old Iranian root *Aryāna-, a derivative form of the Indo-Iranian root *arya- ('Aryan'). It is cognate with the name of Iran(Ērān), which stems from the Old Persian *Aryānām ('stretch of the Aryas'). The mythical homeland of the early Aryans mentioned in the Avesta.

Alans were the only branch of Scytho-Sarmatians to keep their culture in the face of a Gothic invasion.

Also, the femoids are related to the Amazon Warriors.

View: https://youtu.be/RFH5y_qE61s

I am not sure Goths went that far East. Isn't it rather Turkic people who absorbed the other Schythians?

Are you from there?

God doesn't exist. It's all in genetics:feelsrope:

I am not sure Goths went that far East. Isn't it rather Turkic people who absorbed the other Schythians?

Are you from there?
Not from there, but hope to visit much of Magog that is south of them first. Apparently, Goths were stationed in Crimea for sometime, but that could be debated.

Georgian (Hebrew) tribe. Ancient greeks called Georgia “Magogia.“
Many of today’s inhabitants have the surname Gog.

House of David
C93EB3DE 5086 40E2 8E45 D3A820AD69A5

View: https://youtu.be/TKBrsDXf64A
Much of Azerbaijan has been Turkified. One of the early inhabitants were Scythians. Persians called all steppe people Scythians tho. Scyths, also known as Saka or Sakae, and Ishkuzai or Ashkenaz.

Last edited:
but God's chosen people have suffered. In every religion the messengers of God suffered to a brutal extreme. Oh man, this is so over for m. Everything is out of my hands. I feel as though God has purposely crippled me to a point where i cant do anything. i need to soak in a radiation bath so i can end this wretched life

History will show the trials no be necessary.

I firmly believe that we are in a period of forging, where the worst of humanity will be able to identified and destroyed.

History will show the trials no be necessary.

I firmly believe that we are in a period of forging, where the worst of humanity will be able to identified and destroyed.
i believe the best of humanity wil be destroyed. only the wretched people will be left. if you look around good people arent winning- they are losing- being murdered. this is a kill or be killed world and people with morals are being left behind. thats why generation upon generation evil is increasing.

Either god is a narcy who thinks he can do no wrong or he doesn't exist, no in-between
When you think about it most of his actions in the bible are irrational and contradictory af, like why would he tell you that he loves us then proceeds to annihilate entire cities worth of people including innocent children and low tier cels? And why would he need us at all if angels are supposed to be better at everything else while ALSO having free will which is what he desires from his children? Just makes no sense altogether

AND GOD SAID
let there be incels lol

Cuz he ain’t real bitch

oh damn. God has made women to insult men. imagine a mouse mocking a lion. this is what it is. no respect.

Every religion has it’s own view to that and according to the Bible, Jesus himself was something like an incel.

„…his appearance was so disfigured[UWSL] [/UWSL]beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness[UWSL].“[/UWSL]

[UWSL]~ Isaiah 52:14 (Bible)[/UWSL]

I was thinking long and hard about this too.

The problem is this: We were created to suffer. It is human nature for us to be ostracized, hated and for love to be unatainable for us. This is not due to some outside influence like the luciferian elite subverting everything or whatever which would not be gods doing. This is literally through god himself. He created humans, made them in his image. And that is the way humans were created. By our existence alone we are forced to be disposable losers. We are forced to be pariahs and therefore forced to suffer.
So what does this mean for us then? Are we hated by god then? Are we not loved by him? Are we seen as disposable by him as well?
If again we were just suffering from all the demonic subversion and shit it would be understandable and not gods influence at all, he lets us do as we please in the physical realm to see if we are worthy of paradise, so if the majority of humans are too corrupt and easily lead astray as to let the agents of satan rule this planet, then thats humanities fault. But this is another thing entirely, this is literally how god designed us.
We were designed to suffer.

So either:
1. We truly arent loved by god and really do just exist as disposable tools for his actual chosen people (genetically blessed people I assume)
2. It really is all just nature and there is no higher entity

Either option is too dreadful to be true. I dont want to believe that our meaning really is to just be disposable losers for the true chosen people wether decided by a higher entity or if its all nature.

So if any brocel could discuss and work through a more hopeful answer together that would be swell, because this is too much, its too awful to be true. But then again, the blackpill is all about facing uncomfortable truths :feelsrope:

Last edited:
i believe the best of humanity wil be destroyed. only the wretched people will be left. if you look around good people arent winning- they are losing- being murdered. this is a kill or be killed world and people with morals are being left behind. thats why generation upon generation evil is increasing.
The world that is being created is a world where only the strongest and best will survive, not the nicest.
I was thinking long and hard about this too.

The problem is this: We were created to suffer. It is human nature for us to be ostracized, hated and for love to be unatainable for us. This is not due to some outside influence like the luciferian elite subverting everything or whatever which would not be gods doing. This is literally through god himself. He created humans, made them in his image. And that is the way humans were created. By our existence alone we are forced to be disposable losers. We are forced to be pariahs and therefore forced to suffer.
So what does this mean for us then? Are we hated by god then? Are we not loved by him? Are we seen as disposable by him as well?
If again we were just suffering from all the demonic subversion and shit it would be understandable and not gods influence at all, he lets us do as we please in the physical realm to see if we are worthy of paradise, so if the majority of humans are too corrupt and easily lead astray as to let the agents of satan rule this planet, then thats humanities fault. But this is another thing entirely, this is literally how god designed us.
We were designed to suffer.

So either:
1. We truly arent loved by god and really do just exist as disposable tools for his actual chosen people (genetically blessed people I assume)
2. It really is all just nature and there is no higher entity

Either option is too dreadful to be true. I dont want to believe that our meaning really is to just be disposable losers for the true chosen people wether decided by a higher entity or if its all nature.

So if any brocel could discuss and work through a more hopeful answer together that would be swell, because this is too much, its too awful to be true.
Any suffering now is nothing compared to the rewards that await in heaven, and vice versa. Whenever you’re sad, imagine stacies burning forever in hell lole.

We are lucky that we have seen that this world is an evil world and are armoured against worldliness as a result.

Last edited:
Any suffering now is nothing compared to the rewards that await in heaven, and vice versa. Whenever you’re sad, imagine stacies burning forever in hell lole.

We are lucky that we have seen that this world is an evil world and are armoured against worldliness as a result.
A comforting thought :feelskek:.
But even so, it just doesnt make any sense to me why us incels were made to be disadvantaged. Youd think that to test who is worthy of paradise and who is sentenced to burn in hell the variables would be the same across the board, but then you have these people who were blessed with their genetics and have everything so much easier, they get love and all that shit and therefore it is also easier for them to be good loving people. But then at the same time you have incels like us who were disadvantaged by design, therefore more likely to turn to sin and deny god and so on. Its easier to love god for people who live a good life and yet both sides are held to the same standard, it doesnt make any sense to me why. True its easier for us to see how corrupt this world is and for us to be armored against worldliness, but how can what I said just said be explained?
And why divide your creation into disposable losers doomed to misery and blessed people who get everything they want and barely experience any pain in the first place. It just seems strange and unfair and the only reason to do it would be to give one side the advantage over the other (which right now seems to be the genetically blessed)

Another thought also just came to mind:
Maybe our goal on this earth is to not fall to our animal nature and instead overcome it? We should not behave to our nature and instincts like animals and instead strive to be as "human" as possbible.
When you think about it a lot of the things religions like christianity preach are directly at odds with our nature. Monogamy and marriage for example.

A comforting thought :feelskek:.
But even so, it just doesnt make any sense to me why us incels were made to be disadvantaged. Youd think that to test who is worthy of paradise and who is sentenced to burn in hell the variables would be the same across the board, but then you have these people who were blessed with their genetics and have everything so much easier, they get love and all that shit and therefore it is also easier for them to be good loving people. But then at the same time you have incels like us who were disadvantaged by design, therefore more likely to turn to sin and deny god and so on. Its easier to love god for people who live a good life and yet both sides are held to the same standard, it doesnt make any sense to me why. True its easier for us to see how corrupt this world is and for us to be armored against worldliness, but how can what I said just said be explained?
And why divide your creation into disposable losers doomed to misery and blessed people who get everything they want and barely experience any pain in the first place. It just seems strange and unfair and the only reason to do it would be to give one side the advantage over the other (which right now seems to be the genetically blessed)

Another thought also just came to mind:
Maybe our goal on this earth is to not fall to our animal nature and instead overcome it? We should not behave to our nature and instincts like animals and instead strive to be as "human" as possbible.
When you think about it a lot of the things religions like christianity preach are directly at odds with our nature. Monogamy and marriage for example.
It’s not about being “good” by modernity’s standards or loving (lustful) or any of that namby-pamby bullshit, it’s about what you said, overcoming nature and having faith.

As I said, we are naturally armoured against this by being able to see beyond the veil, by realising that what the world is is bad and wrong. In that sense I do feel like we, or myself at least are Elect. Does John not propheise that the 144,000 virgin men are at the right hand of God?

All the validation they get on this gay earth leads them further down the path to hell. I’ve seen it happen to a chadlite I know who’s ruined his life by sensation seeking to the point where he seeks out girls with puke fetishes and has zero self worth outside fucking.

Anyway, you really think these degenerate only fans thots and coomer chads are happy? Of course, a few of them are, but most are as miserable as your average incel if not worse from personal observation. While some normies do actually manage to form marriages and live happily, these are the exception that proves the rule and their numbers dwindle quickly.

JFL at thinking there's a god.

everything is destined to be destroyed. this gives me comfort

It’s not about being “good” by modernity’s standards or loving (lustful) or any of that namby-pamby bullshit, it’s about what you said, overcoming nature and having faith.

As I said, we are naturally armoured against this by being able to see beyond the veil, by realising that what the world is is bad and wrong. In that sense I do feel like we, or myself at least are Elect. Does John not propheise that the 144,000 virgin men are at the right hand of God?

All the validation they get on this gay earth leads them further down the path to hell. I’ve seen it happen to a chadlite I know who’s ruined his life by sensation seeking to the point where he seeks out girls with puke fetishes and has zero self worth outside fucking.

Anyway, you really think these degenerate only fans thots and coomer chads are happy? Of course, a few of them are, but most are as miserable as your average incel if not worse from personal observation. While some normies do actually manage to form marriages and live happily, these are the exception that proves the rule and their numbers dwindle quickly.
Youre right.
Thanks for discussing with me brocel, this has been immensely helpful and insightful.