Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We have a bigger mission here on Earth

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

madrugacel
★★★
i believe everyone has a mission on planet earth. some people have the mission of procreating and keeping the human race alive (chads and foids), but that clearly isn't our mission, so i do believe we have a bigger and better reason to be here.

we are the ones that come to change the world, we are the ones with the power to do so, and the only thing we need is willingness to come together and do a good and big thing. do you agree or am i tripping?

We do indeed have a biggER purpose on EaRth.

OscarAllius

My misión is to find ways of making money so i can vidya in peace

Our mission is to bring suffering to all the normies and foids of this world

Sure. Average men are responsible for nearly every scientific invention out there. When was the last time you saw a Chad inventor or a Stacy scientist? They do exist, but are rare and insignificant. Either way, men feel the desire to fuck and have children. In order to make everyone happy monogamy needs to be encouraged so every man can have a woman of his own (or near from his) category without asking much. But we aren't living in such times, are we?

My mission is to find a way to cope or if that fails,to rope.

i believe everyone has a mission on planet earth. some people have the mission of procreating and keeping the human race alive (chads and foids), but that clearly isn't our mission, so i do believe we have a bigger and better reason to be here.

we are the ones that come to change the world, we are the ones with the power to do so, and the only thing we need is willingness to come together and do a good and big thing. do you agree or am i tripping?
I think you are tripping, but I agree.

Sure. Average men are responsible for nearly every scientific invention out there. When was the last time you saw a Chad inventor or a Stacy scientist? They do exist, but are rare and insignificant.
EXACTLY!!! for the stem people here, try and discover and/or develop something. for artists, writers, musicians, etc., try writing a book, painting something, write some music that can hit the charts. many important people were/are incels. beethoven, tesla, van gogh, nietzsche, and others. we can be in that list too, we can be someone in life.

My mission is to find a way to cope or if that fails,to rope.

Good plan. Just enjoy yourself pursuing some things you are interested in. Then at some point when life gets terrible for you, just rope.

We aren't like Chads who have kids depending on us.

Jfl at you and your delusions of grandeur. We're just cogs in the machine that keeps society functional.

I am literally incapable of anything so my mission now is to rope.

Its a tough mission, I've tried it multiple times but I always don't do it.

we are completely useless we are just a failure of genetics but it can be a good cope

Sure. Average men are responsible for nearly every scientific invention out there. When was the last time you saw a Chad inventor or a Stacy scientist? They do exist, but are rare and insignificant. Either way, men feel the desire to fuck and have children. In order to make everyone happy monogamy needs to be encouraged so every man can have a woman of his own (or near from his) category without asking much. But we aren't living in such times, are we?
cope. attractive people are smarter in general.

Can't find it, can you please send the link? tx

The destiny open to Incels is to be Monkcels. Not only nofap guys but actual spiritual practitioners and innovators.

Most people do not understand what "spiritual" means nowadays. It is not some otherworldly irrelevant nonsense.

Spirituality is a kind of mental masturbation. No human being can live without this form of sustenance ("man does not live of bread alone", says the Bible). When it is not overt religion, it is hidden somewhere in "politics" or "activism" or "science" or whatever else.

The snag with spirituality/mental masturbation is that most forms of it are harmful (like for example foid worship). The destiny of incels is to find the next form of it that will be both pleasurable (it has to be to work) and actually beneficial in real terms.

Our mission is to wageslave while chad impregnates foids. We are the worker ants, except they are female and queen bitch is the chad.

We are just side characters

Yes perhaps :feelshehe:

Attachments

• E981B4EC-2465-46F2-B3AC-B589151DA337.jpeg
    E981B4EC-2465-46F2-B3AC-B589151DA337.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0