Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Handsome Manlets are 100% Real Incels (Courtesy of Blackpill Dispensary)

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
I don't get why handsome manlets and ugly tallfags can't just understand each other and get along. #nomorebrotherwars

I don't get why handsome manlets and ugly tallfags can't just understand each other and get along. #nomorebrotherwars
Ugly tallfags SMV-mog handsome manlets 99 times out of 100.

Women are such massive assholes and hypocrites.

Ugly tallfags SMV-mog handsome manlets 99 times out of 100.
still doens't make them not incels though when women have the choice of normie and up tall guy.

heightpill is the fundamental pill

If you watch the videos, you can see that the way they talk about short men is worse than the way Nazis referred to Jews.

It's literally frothing-at-the-mouth homicidal wrath.

No single demographic receives such vehement hatred and scorn as short men. It's by far the worst thing one can be.
still doens't make them not incels though when women have the choice of normie and up tall guy.
But they keep exposing themselves as fakecels, which is only natural, as their SMV is sufficient to get laid.

I feel for severe-acnecels, I'm not saying that not a single tallfag can be an incel, yet evidently, 99 out of 100 of tallfags are fakecels.

Zac Efron, Ian Somerhalder, Zayn Malik. I could go on.

Zac Efron,
Foids always report being sorely disappointed when they discover that he is merely 5'8". It's a running meme.
Ian Somerhalder,
5'9", bordering on 5'10", and has a 9/10 face.
Zayn Malik.
5'8", bordering on 5'9", and has a 7.5/10 face.
I could go on.
Yes, please do go on, please list 1,000 more celebrities who are short as if that's relevant to non-celebrities.

By the way:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1wNmUXOSsw

Foids always report being sorely disappointed when they discover that he is merely 5'8". It's a running meme.

5'9", bordering on 5'10", and has a 9/10 face.

5'8", bordering on 5'9", and has a 7.5/10 face.

Yes, please do go on, please list 1,000 more celebrities who are short as if that's relevant to non-celebrities.

By the way:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1wNmUXOSsw

What about this video? Guy is 5'5.

View: https://youtu.be/1WhQ-AEZovE

Imo. Unless you are extremely tall to appeal to that minority of women who want massive men, height is more of an elimination criteria than a criteria that will predictably make you more attractive. ie. It is very easy for a man to get cut out of the dating pool due to height, but it is likely hard to get laid solely based on height unless you are very, very tall

Once again you are ignoring statusmaxxing and cherry-picking extreme outliers.

How is this relevant for ordinary men?

Also, reminder that any random 6'2" tallfag SMV-mogs extreme gymcels.
Imo. Unless you are extremely tall to appeal to that minority of women who want massive men, height is more of an elimination criteria than a criteria that will predictably make you more attractive.
Bullshit:

1630345715830-png.486300

Read the Scientific Blackpill Re: Height. Also, watch the TikTok compilations of JBs boasting of their tall boyfriends. Height is the single most attractive trait a man can possess.

Also, as a 5'7"cel, I have indeed been eliminated. Which is the point of this thread: even if I totally looksmaxx, I'll be eliminated because of my height. So you are merely confirming my argument in this thread.
ie. It is very easy for a man to get cut out of the dating pool due to height,
Which, indeed, is the entire point - being a handsome manlet doesn't help.
but it is likely hard to get laid solely based on height unless you are very, very tall
Yet a typical (in fact, even an ugly, as long as not deformed) 6'0"+ tallfag still SMV-mogs manlets, even when the manlets are handsome.

You have just confirmed the point of this thread.

Last edited:
fucking disgusting how f*ids can voice their 'opinions' online :feelsUgh:

Imo. Unless you are extremely tall to appeal to that minority of women who want massive men, height is more of an elimination criteria than a criteria that will predictably make you more attractive. ie. It is very easy for a man to get cut out of the dating pool due to height, but it is likely hard to get laid solely based on height unless you are very, very tall

you want to sizemaxx in any way you can. some f*ids get really turned on by wide guys with massive shoulders. it all comes down to raw body weight and body fat :feelsmage:

Yep. Foids are so fucking self-entitled and full of themselves. They don't realize how much shot they can get away with. A foidlet can easily get a tall Chad but no foid would even let a manlet breed.

HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING

fucking disgusting how f*ids can voice their 'opinions' online :feelsUgh:
The entirety of TikTok is either young foids boasting of having tall boyfriends, or brutally teasing, taunting, and mocking manlets for even existing. Being a handsome, gymmaxxed, uber-confident manlet never helps - they just laugh in your face and reject you. The only possible exceptions are extreme outliers such as top-tier celebrities, and even they get shit on, e.g. Tom Cruise is constantly mocked for being 5'7".
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
This.
Yep. Foids are so fucking self-entitled and full of themselves. They don't realize how much shot they can get away with. A foidlet can easily get a tall Chad but no foid would even let a manlet breed.
I think that shortcels (and even just ordinary incels) should all subscribe to and regularly watch this YouTube channel. So many blackpills in general and heightpills in particular are to be found there. It really is extremely brutal.

Last edited:
I have personally witnessed many instances of foids admitting to and acting accordingly to a simple rule: HEIGHT>FACE. Theyd rather have an ugly tall bf than a handsome short one. Period. Height is the single best trait a man can have to elevate himself above mediocrity. That and the fact that tallfags have better bone development=better looking faces. It NEVER began for manlets.:feelsthink::blackpill:

I have personally witnessed many instances of foids admitting to and acting accordingly to a simple rule: HEIGHT>FACE. Theyd rather have an ugly tall bf than a handsome short one. Period. Height is the single best trait a man can have to elevate himself above mediocrity. That and the fact that tallfags have better bone development=better looking faces. It NEVER began for manlets.:feelsthink::blackpill:
Yes, this is what I keep saying, again and again and again and again, yet some in this community keep pushing the "face > height" meme as if it's true, never mind that it has been disproved by experience, experiments, studies, science, observation, and reality itself, an infinite number of times.

Ugly Tallfag >>> Handsome Manlet

Height >>> Everything Else Combined and Squared

Lmao when people here ignore this even when it's straight from the whore's mouth(pun intended)
Height is everything.

Lmao when people here ignore this even when it's straight from the whore's mouth.
Height is everything.
They will keep ignoring it and push the "face > height" meme, even when we have thousands upon thousands of confessions and testimonies of foids who couldn't give a rat's ass about someone's face because height trumps everything else.

It's not a minority of foids. It is ALL foids who want tall men because they all want to satisfy their submissive daddy dom fetishes. Height is not a preference for them. It's a requirement.

Tfw you want a tall mommy gf but she will never want to date you and instead wants even taller men. :feelsrope:

It's not a minority of foids. It is ALL foids who want tall men because they all want to satisfy their submissive daddy dom fetishes. Height is not a preference for them. It's a requirement.
Exactly so. Height is a biologically-immutable prerequisite, without which -- no matter how handsome you are -- you shall forever be SMV-mogged by ugly tallfags. The tallfag will take the horny foid to the restroom to creampie her mouth, while you sit there alone and blueballed with all your style, muscles, and grooming, and contemplate the meaning of life.

the nazis was literally more kind to jews that the wahmen with short guys

the nazis was literally more kind to jews that the wahmen with short guys
I know. :fuk:

Just by seeing us on the street, they are filled with such an extreme, fanatical, frenetic, blazing, burning-hot wrath for us even existing at all, that they will then go on TikTok and Instagram and whatever other platform and rant -- time after time after time -- with spittle-drooling mouths and bloodshot-red eyes about us daring to ever go outside of our houses, or just as often, for daring to ever go outside of our mothers' wombs. They despise us for being born. They despise us for breathing oxygen. Nobody else receives nearly the same amount of hatred merely for existing. Being short is the most cardinal sin, the most repulsive trait, and the most unforgiveable crime, in the eyes of foids.

Seeing compilations like these, how can anyone ever deny that?

Just by seeing us on the street, they are filled with such an extreme, fanatical, frenetic, blazing, burning-hot wrath for us even existing at all, that they will then go on TikTok and Instagram and whatever other platform and rant -- time after time after time -- with spittle-drooling mouths and bloodshot-red eyes about us daring to ever go outside of our houses, or just as often, for daring to ever go outside of our mothers' wombs. They despise us for being born. They despise us for breathing oxygen. Nobody else receives nearly the same amount of hatred merely for existing. Being short is the most cardinal sin, the most repulsive trait, and the most unforgiveable crime, in the eyes of foids.

they literally say that we have to kill ourselves only for be shorts, I've never wished at a woman to kill herself, until now, the unjustified hatred that the wahmen have for me will turn them back :feelsLSD:

NT personality beats height any day of the week

NT personality beats height any day of the week
Cope.

Sexual selection happens within a millisecond, based on one's looks, and the most crucial criterion for being automatically rejected is height.

Check out the Scientific Blackpill about looks (in general) and height (in particular).

They despise us for even being conceived. But yet again foidlet goblinas get to breed and it's their genes that fuck manlets up.

Not exactly true, I’m 6ft but also a lanklet and has a lack of masculine facial features. A chad manlet mogs me.

How do we escape the circus :feelsclown:

Not exactly true, I’m 6ft but also a lanklet and has a lack of masculine facial features. A chad manlet mogs me.
If you musclemaxx (hit the gym, drink protein, perhaps use roids), get some facial surgery to look more Chaddish, groom a stubble (if you have trouble growing facial hair, use Minoxidil) and a decent "fuckboy" haircut, and stylemaxx with perhaps some tattoos, you will brutally, painfully mog every single 5'7" manlet into the next dimension and backwards in time to the big bang that started all the subsequent big bangs.

Dude, if you're tall or handsome, you can't be a true incel. That's for sure. Of course, if your other characteristics are very fucked up, you're still an incel then.

Tbh I can get behind this. In the end we won't be getting pussy. (I hope it stays like that because they are trucels like me just like they say they are) if they get woman and I don't they are legit fakecel
They despise us for even being conceived. But yet again foidlet goblinas get to breed and it's their genes that fuck manlets up.
Clapping Applause GIF
And it's the dumb pigskins who let them breed and made me suffer.

Last edited:
THE COPE IS TOO MUCH
Yeah, lol at any delusional coper claiming that "only a minority of women" are attracted to tallness, when it's literally the single most attractive trait a man can possess, literally the first millisecond deal-breaker, literally the number one reason why foids reject men, literally the trait most strongly correlated with sexual success for men, literally the best predictor of both a man's number of sexual partners and his long-term romantic/marital satisfaction, and I can go on and on indefinitely.

Last edited:
WE MANLETS ARE THE ONLY TRUECELS.
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING

WE MANLETS ARE THE ONLY TRUECELS.
Reminder that as normie men grow, they start receiving IOIs from foids, foids at least occasionally smile at them and make interested eye contact with them, and they are at least being treated as full adults by society in general and by foids in particular. That is what normies mean when they say that sex "just happens" for them and that relationships "just happen" for them. When you pass foids' looks threshold, sex really does "just happen" to you, relationships really do "just happen" to you, as foids are at least minimally attracted to you and are receptive to your advances, or even hit on you themselves and initiate flirting.

WE MANLETS NEVER HAD ANY OF THAT, AND NEVER WILL.

Height is everything; ban tallfags on sight.

If you watch the videos, you can see that the way they talk about short men is worse than the way Nazis referred to Jews.

It's literally frothing-at-the-mouth homicidal wrath.

No single demographic receives such vehement hatred and scorn as short men. It's by far the worst thing one can be.

But they keep exposing themselves as fakecels, which is only natural, as their SMV is sufficient to get laid.

I feel for severe-acnecels, I'm not saying that not a single tallfag can be an incel, yet evidently, 99 out of 100 of tallfags are fakecels.
They dont just find short men unatrractive, they also despise short men

They dont just find short men unatrractive, they also despise short men
True; we are like an extreme, unforgiveable affront to their very conception of what a human should look like. Our very existence is viscerally unacceptable to them, and it triggers them so hard that they immediately rush to Twitter and TikTok to shrilly whine about us existing. They passionately hate our guts just for coming into this world, or indeed, just for being conceived, both in the literal sense and in the abstract one.

You're not sentient, you're an object to them, just a toy.
They want to punch you, slap you, kick you around, hurt and injure you, KILL you even just for the crime of existing.
They see you as vermin and parasites. Your death will mean as much to them as that of a cockroach.

You see this brocels? This is the true face of the enemy we're up against. Behind all those cute faces, this is their real selves.

They want you DEAD. How can you not hate them? How can you not hate the simps who enable them? How can you not wanna do something about this?

Here in a third world country while height matters if you're atractive in the face you can get a gf easily

Those compilations made me physically ill, what the fuck
HOW AM I THE BIGOT WHEN FOIDS GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I will never be as "misogynist" as all the women are just casually hateful against me now

I dont know about that my friend, I see good looking manlets (bellow 1,80m here in brazil) with girlfriends all the time. If you have an attractive face and are NOT a turbo manlet ( -1,70m) you will get laid, therefore you are not incel.

Average/below average tallfag >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> above average manlet
Exactly so.

A manlet (shorter than 5'8" or 5'9") can be ripped like an athlete, have attractive, masculine, symmetrical, and harmonious facial features, be well-dressed and well-groomed, and have some non-visual bonuses besides, like a low voice and a charming, easygoing demeanor, yet none of that will ultimately mog the SMV of a man who is tall enough to not be a manlet, let alone one who is taller than average. Tallness is such an extreme, instant SMV advantage that it requires Herculean efforts -- if even that would help; in most instances, nothing would help at all, as a short stature more-often-than-not equals a death certificate -- to be able to measure up to it.

We are living in an upside down world (clown world) when 6'2" tallfags on this forum call to ban me for "bragging" when I mention that, with massive frauding, I can get my face to be rated 5/10, which is simply average. If I should get banned for mentioning that my face is quite average, not painful to look at but not attractive either, just an ordinary and unremarkable face, should these tallfags not be banned for bragging about being 3 inches or 5 inches taller than average? How absurd is it that saying, "My face is average, neither particularly good looking nor particularly bad looking" is somehow "bragging," while mentioning that you are 6'0"+ is not bragging? If I deserve a ban for saying that I can use various methods to get my face rated as 5/10 (average), then so much more do tallfags deserve a ban for saying that they are 3 or more inches taller than average.

The total fixation with face among PSL autists is not in line with observed reality and experiments. Foids are not nearly as facially discriminative as they are height-discriminative or "vertically discriminative" if you will.

Foids are heightsexual, not facesexual.

Foids are height-oriented far more than they are face-oriented.

I often see couples where the man's face is the same rating as (or even uglier than!) the foid's face. The picture you posted is a case-in-point.

I virtually never see couples where the man's height is not at least 5 inches taller than the foid's height.

Height trumps face so hard, it's ridiculous that the PSL community is so face-oriented. I guess, since fixing one's face is quite possible indeed, while fixing one's height is virtually impossible, they all focus on the trait that is changeable rather than on the one that is unchangeable. So that may consequently lead them down the path of actually believing that face is more important than height, when all of the evidence unequivocally points in the exact opposite direction.

Exactly so.

A manlet (shorter than 5'8" or 5'9") can be ripped like an athlete, have attractive, masculine, symmetrical, and harmonious facial features, be well-dressed and well-groomed, and have some non-visual bonuses besides, like a low voice and a charming, easygoing demeanor, yet none of that will ultimately mog the SMV of a man who is tall enough to not be a manlet, let alone one who is taller than average. Tallness is such an extreme, instant SMV advantage that it requires Herculean efforts -- if even that would help; in most instances, nothing would help at all, as a short stature more-often-than-not equals a death certificate -- to be able to measure up to it.

We are living in an upside down world (clown world) when 6'2" tallfags on this forum call to ban me for "bragging" when I mention that, with massive frauding, I can get my face to be rated 5/10, which is simply average. If I should get banned for mentioning that my face is quite average, not painful to look at but not attractive either, just an ordinary and unremarkable face, should these tallfags not be banned for bragging about being 3 inches or 5 inches taller than average? How absurd is it that saying, "My face is average, neither particularly good looking nor particularly bad looking" is somehow "bragging," while mentioning that you are 6'0"+ is not bragging? If I deserve a ban for saying that I can use various methods to get my face rated as 5/10 (average), then so much more do tallfags deserve a ban for saying that they are 3 or more inches taller than average.

The total fixation with face among PSL autists is not in line with observed reality and experiments. Foids are not nearly as facially discriminative as they are height-discriminative or "vertically discriminative" if you will.

Foids are heightsexual, not facesexual.

Foids are height-oriented far more than they are face-oriented.

I often see couples where the man's face is the same rating as (or even uglier than!) the foid's face. The picture you posted is a case-in-point.

I virtually never see couples where the man's height is not at least 5 inches taller than the foid's height.

Height trumps face so hard, it's ridiculous that the PSL community is so face-oriented. I guess, since fixing one's face is quite possible indeed, while fixing one's height is virtually impossible, they all focus on the trait that is changeable rather than on the one that is unchangeable. So that may consequently lead them down the path of actually believing that face is more important than height, when all of the evidence unequivocally points in the exact opposite direction.
Wow that's a lot of words GrAYcel :whatfeels:

Once again you are ignoring statusmaxxing and cherry-picking extreme outliers.

How is this relevant for ordinary men?

Also, reminder that any random 6'2" tallfag SMV-mogs extreme gymcels.

Bullshit:

1630345715830-png.486300

Read the Scientific Blackpill Re: Height. Also, watch the TikTok compilations of JBs boasting of their tall boyfriends. Height is the single most attractive trait a man can possess.

Also, as a 5'7"cel, I have indeed been eliminated. Which is the point of this thread: even if I totally looksmaxx, I'll be eliminated because of my height. So you are merely confirming my argument in this thread.

Which, indeed, is the entire point - being a handsome manlet doesn't help.

Yet a typical (in fact, even an ugly, as long as not deformed) 6'0"+ tallfag still SMV-mogs manlets, even when the manlets are handsome.

You have just confirmed the point of this thread.
This

What is a manlet to you guys? In my area almost every young guy is around 185cm. Manlet to me is anything below 180cm.